Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICs for EU-market - page 2. (Read 5095 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 04, 2012, 04:15:01 PM
ACH people .. whats wrong with you, i just want help you and make some side-money from my benefits and know-how. But you see only scam everywhere...  Huh

I will be back if i will have some ASICs in my hand on European soil, ok? Meanwhile if someone want to do some business write me a PM.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
December 04, 2012, 03:58:29 PM
And it isn't, we are on public forum, no illegal things here... everything is 100% backed and legit Smiley
Don't you think that if there was a really legit way of doing this, everyone would be doing this? Sony and Microsoft would sell their consoles at 10% less here in the eu, for example.
There is no way that you can do that without breaking any laws.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
December 04, 2012, 03:51:41 PM
A plane that takes one month with no weight and space issues?
Maybe you wanted to say you will put them on a container ship?

Anyway, what you want to do is illegal.

Cool! (Ironic)

Not just plane ... train also, the whole process is complicated and i will not telling details here... but the
important is, that on the end client receive the item to his hands for agreed price in agreed time.

And it isn't, we are on public forum, no illegal things here... everything is 100% backed and legit Smiley
And 100% scam.

How free??? I must pay for them with my money, if i want buy them, you don't think so? Tongue

I want to help community so please dont act like ... thank you.  Roll Eyes
I mean with your order number(not mine), and payment on my door(with ASIC in my hand). If you can make this - wellcome.

If you are really willing to ship before getting paid, i would take 2 mini SCs.

Sure... no problem guys. Now we just need to wait for the date when the ASICs will be on market Wink

Meanwhile i can get you other available electronics goods, if anyone needs something, just write, all the orders are welcome.

Crazy statement. I'll be totally in, how often do you travel?

And the final step:

For beginning, I could open 10slots for BitoinTalk once per month, for now i have only €500 left for this from my personal funds. But if someone is willing to use escrow.com (its very secure for both sides) then my personal funds will not play the role in this.

I'll wait for your personal funds - ASICs may be will be shipped i january, and you have time.
December 04, 2012, 03:13:17 PM

Cool! (Ironic)

Not just plane ... train also, the whole process is complicated and i will not telling details here... but the
important is, that on the end client receive the item to his hands for agreed price in agreed time.

legendary
Activity: 1176
December 04, 2012, 02:54:40 PM

Cool! (Ironic)
donator
Activity: 446
Merit: 262
Interesting.
December 04, 2012, 02:46:21 PM
Scratch what i said, it was a bit of heat from the news. I don't want no mini SCs.
But if you are willing, i'll get a Nexus 4 (not the galaxy nexus), plus some other stuff.
December 04, 2012, 09:20:15 AM
that means usually it takes a month from US to me @home in EU?

Exactly Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
December 04, 2012, 09:13:21 AM
The situation now is : If the client is able to deliver goods into Secaucus, NJ 07094 by the 15th of December(If not, we must wait for next month.), then the client could have an item at home in the middle of January 2013.
that means usually it takes a month from US to me @home in EU?
December 04, 2012, 08:52:57 AM

For beginning, I could open 10slots for BitoinTalk once per month, for now i have only €500 left for this from my personal funds. But if someone is willing to use escrow.com (its very secure for both sides) then my personal funds will not play the role in this.

The situation now is : If the client is able to deliver goods into Secaucus, NJ 07094 by the 15th of December(If not, we must wait for next month.), then the client could have an item at home in the middle of January 2013.
donator
Interesting.
December 03, 2012, 08:51:37 PM
I mean with your order number(not mine), and payment on my door(with ASIC in my hand). If you can make this - wellcome.

Sure... no problem guys. Now we just need to wait for the date when the ASICs will be on market Wink

Meanwhile i can get you other available electronics goods, if anyone needs something, just write, all the orders are welcome.

Lol crazy indeed, i would be in for a nexus 4 too, at least Tongue
Activity: 547
Merit: 531
First bits: 12good
December 03, 2012, 07:08:44 PM

December 03, 2012, 06:50:12 PM

donator
Interesting.
December 03, 2012, 06:24:33 PM
... or if my capital allows it I can buy it from my own. And you will pay me, after you receive it.

December 03, 2012, 06:13:19 PM
December 03, 2012, 06:20:20 AM
If you want to bye some asics, and ship them to my door without taxes, you're welcome.

Great ! This is what I want to hear Wink

How much weight can you carry?

weight or size isn't a problem

If you would charge 5~10% over the sale price that would be much cheaper for me and a good deal for you.
There's obviously the issue of trust and once on the EU side you'd have to ship the item so I could receive it, so not straight forward. Just an idea really... (I would love it if you could carry a rack mountable server for me Smiley ).

Usually i take 10% provision from product price, but for expensive goods like servers we can negotiate about price. Yes about trust ... we could use some escrow service (https://escrow.com/), or if my capital allows it I can buy it from my own. And you will pay me, after you receive it. Write me more details into PM please.
legendary
Activity: 1540
December 03, 2012, 06:01:56 AM
If you are thinking about turning this ability of yours into a BTC business, how about you providing carrier service for items sold here and in bitcoin auctions between the two sides of the pond? How much weight can you carry?

I mean, many times have I given up on a deal because it would be expensive to ship (heavy or bulky) and I'd have VAT on my side too (21%). If you would charge 5~10% over the sale price that would be much cheaper for me and a good deal for you.

There's obviously the issue of trust and once on the EU side you'd have to ship the item so I could receive it, so not straight forward. Just an idea really... (I would love it if you could carry a rack mountable server for me Smiley ).
December 03, 2012, 05:49:40 AM
If you want to bye some asics, and ship them to my door without taxes, you're welcome.
December 03, 2012, 04:35:21 AM
I don't think so.

As I said, i don't want any money in advance, so i cant scam anyone
He just want some free ASICs.

How free??? I must pay for them with my money, if i want buy them, you don't think so? Tongue

I want to help community so please dont act like ... thank you.  Roll Eyes
December 03, 2012, 04:23:23 AM
I don't think so.

As I said, i don't want any money in advance, so i cant scam anyone
He just want some free ASICs.
Activity: 555
Merit: 504
December 02, 2012, 07:34:19 PM
So what you say, maybe you are a pilot? Cheesy
Pages: