Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICs for EU-market - page 3. (Read 5095 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 02, 2012, 07:10:56 PM
WHY so skeptic

Well, mainly because you're talking to someone who's been convicted of attempting to evade €30,000 in import taxes. I've got years of experience in this area, it usually doesn't go well in the end, customs officers are really really smart, you'd be very surprised, I was Cheesy

If you are able to get a full plane of electronics into the EU without a customs inspection, then well done dude, my advice would be don't bother with the ASICs & move onto bringing in high profit electronics from China and wholesale them, then enjoy your millions.

I am doing this for years, never had problem ... €30 000 ... you should know me earlier Grin as an employee i don't have whole plane for myself. And I am working only on US-EU lines... never on China-EU. Not looking for millions either, but thank you for advice Smiley
December 02, 2012, 06:56:08 PM
Any proof of "your" plane?
We have to be cautious, just in case.

Easy2Mine, what kind of proof do you want? Smiley Ofcourse, its not my plane, i am just an employee with this possibility.
As I said, i don't want any money in advance, so i cant scam anyone.Don't worry... just looking for business partners.
I think the best proof will be the first satisfied clients from BitcoinTalk.

Quote from: Blazr
So, what do you do when you land in the EU and your plane is inspected by customs?
If you're able to get around that bit, then why don't you just fill the plane with cocaine and screw the ASICs?

Yes I am able to get around that, but no with drugs Grin

WHY so skeptic
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
December 02, 2012, 06:40:48 PM
Avalon will be shipping from China.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
December 02, 2012, 06:17:19 PM
No customs duty for Computer Peripherals in EU ? Are you sure ?

So still its almost €300 difference for one piece  Smiley

Ok, so lets say my price will be €150 down from €1296 ... I earn €150, client saves €150... that's fair.
I' am able to buy hardware in US and take it with "my" plane into the EU ... i have a lot of free space, i know the waters and i am traveling a lot.

Discounts for bulk orders are welcome.

So if someone want to do business, let me know.
No, thanks. Keep flying with "your" plane.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
December 02, 2012, 06:02:04 PM
Yeah, from US you should pay just the VAT in EU. You could check that at TARIC Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
December 02, 2012, 05:46:52 PM
Any proof of "your" plane?
We have to be cautious, just in case.
December 02, 2012, 04:51:45 PM
No customs duty for Computer Peripherals in EU ? Are you sure ?

So still its almost €300 difference for one piece  Smiley

Ok, so lets say my price will be €150 down from €1296 ... I earn €150, client saves €150... that's fair.
I' am able to buy hardware in US and take it with "my" plane into the EU ... i have a lot of free space, i know the waters and i am traveling a lot.

Discounts for bulk orders are welcome.

So if someone want to do business, let me know.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
December 02, 2012, 03:41:19 PM
In EU we dont pay any ''+ Import taxes" for Computer Peripherals, only VAT(20% for me in Bulgaria).

So,

Base price of Single SC is €1012
Without Import taxes
International Priority Shipping €68
VAT 20% from €1080(€1012+€68) is €216

The final price is €1296.

All with PayPal, but without their conversion rate.
December 02, 2012, 12:56:09 PM
Dear miners from EU, I want to ask you you something. For now we can buy ASICs only from US-based companies like BTFL, AVALON and BTCFPGA.
That means that we must pay import taxes(7%), VAT(depends on country, but its 15%+) and international shipping costs.

Goods imported from non-member states are subject to VAT at the rate applicable in the member state into which the goods
are imported. VAT is generally charged at the border, at the same time as customs duty and using the price determined by customs.

for example :
Base price of Single SC is €1,081 (PayPal conversion rate)
+ Import taxes 7%
+ VAT ... depends on country, we have 20%
+ International Shipping €73
-------
€1446

Lets say that I am able to import this goods for much less. You dont need to give me money in advance.
I am just curious, if it will be some demand if I will sell them inside in EU for price €100-€150 lover than final price for EU-buyer.
Len me know, or make an offer.

NEXT SHIPPMENT DETAILS :

Next cargo will leave the USA on ~20th February, estimated time of goods arrival to klients is end of March.
Pages:
Jump to: