Pages:
Author

Topic: [ASK @ 15 / 1K] NOW WITH BTC! - PhenixCoin - Google Docs Exchange - PXC / LTC - page 3. (Read 25271 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Wow, two new scammers.

DO NOT TRADE WITH KlausMiner, Panth, or SaudiBull. ESCROW WITH SOMEONE TRUSTED, SUCH AS JOHN K. I will do it as well, and have done it twice and protected someone from a scammer (and sent back the funds) but I don't care as long as you watch your backs and ensure a safe trade for both parties.!
There was like an added 4 pages when I slept, so give me a couple minutes to go through them all and update
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
please remove my sell orders

thank you for working on this page.

Time and effort is money and doing this takes both .. thank you
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
WTB 5k PXC for 1btc.

Disclosure : I've heard that the devs are about to release some good news. See, I'm not an inside trader Smiley
Activity: 364
you should consider everyone a scammer untill proven otherwise
check out my pxc loto https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/phenixcoin-lottoprizedraw-217453

back on topic i have 10 more ltc if somone has 1k pxc they want to sell

You all lost me as trader soon and believe that i am not alone reading last few pages.
For the moment i thinking what is a profit to still mining this coin regarding lack of buyers and real working exchange.
IEA
My second  trade - and I've lost all :-S

It seems strange that so such great scamer's attack was happend when Yacoin is left. It looks very dirty.

that sounds very far-fetched.
Probably
It's just my 6th sense
of course I cannot blame anybody else except KlausMiner and Panth in scammer's fraud. Probably KlausMiner and Panth even one person
Probably.
I`ve be scammed too from Panth, and friend of mine was scammed from KlausMiner with another 4.5k almost at the same time with me.

For one hour this two small persons scammed: Me, Friend of mine if he like he will post about it, IEA, K5opt, and i think another few.

Good for them.

Panth is a SCAMMER do not trade with him.
they are / he is pro, isn't it?
Activity: 364
My second  trade - and I've lost all :-S

It seems strange that so such great scamer's attack was happend when Yacoin is left. It looks very dirty.

Probably
It's just my 6th sense
of course I cannot blame anybody else except KlausMiner and Panth in scammer's fraud. Probably KlausMiner and Panth even one person
Probably.
I`ve be scammed too from Panth, and friend of mine was scammed from KlausMiner with another 4.5k almost at the same time with me.

For one hour this two small persons scammed: Me, Friend of mine if he like he will post about it, IEA, K5opt, and i think another few.

Good for them.

Panth is a SCAMMER do not trade with him.

Proof of that:

SNS
Activity: 516
Merit: 252
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
My second  trade - and I've lost all :-S

Probably
It's just my 6th sense
Activity: 229
Merit: 45

what happen ?
//https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=217449.0
KlausMiner  ?
yes KlausMiner robbed me for 4600 pxc Sad(
Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

what happen ?
//https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=217449.0
KlausMiner  ?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Sorry for your loss guys.

I don't like to rub it in, but you won't get scammed if you are very careful. I have done literally around 50 trades and have never been scammed.

- Don't send first to people without a lot of positive trading.
- Do READ their reputation threads. Are trusted members giving good feedback ?
- Do they offer you a REALLY good deal  ? Do they refuse to send part of the payment first ( if you have a good feedback ?) Do they refuse escrow ?  Those three are big red flags.
- If they refuse to send first, but they seem legit, always send 1/4th - 1/10th of the payment first. If you get scammed, the damage remains small.
- If they push you to hurry, hurry hurry, ignore that ! If they are very impatient they are probably afraid you'll see through their ruse.

Follow these rules and the chance you'll be scammed will be decreased by 99%

- Don't trade here

This whole forum is infested by scammers. If you are to eager to sell or not diligent enough in checking, you will get scammed everywhere. There are no excuses.

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
IEA
...for coins with a real business idea in the background. Such a coin is PXC.

Developing scam in people that don`t have it before!
scamming is the best business  Cry

Well, you help them because you were the one promoted Klaus as an escrow to me....
Cry he and yacoin seems could be trust
Finally i got a loss because of trusting people

Well, you offend me because I didn't wanted escrow with him...wold you take your words back now?!
yes, i am an idiot idiot idiot idiot, good enough for you?
Activity: 112
...for coins with a real business idea in the background. Such a coin is PXC.

Developing scam in people that don`t have it before!
scamming is the best business  Cry

Well, you help them because you were the one promoted Klaus as an escrow to me....
Cry he and yacoin seems could be trust
Finally i got a loss because of trusting people

Well, you offend me because I didn't wanted escrow with him...wold you take your words back now?!
Pages:
Jump to: