Pages:
Author

Topic: [ASK @ 15 / 1K] NOW WITH BTC! - PhenixCoin - Google Docs Exchange - PXC / LTC - page 4. (Read 25271 times)

IEA
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Sorry for your loss guys.

I don't like to rub it in, but you won't get scammed if you are very careful. I have done literally around 50 trades and have never been scammed.

- Don't send first to people without a lot of positive trading.
- Do READ their reputation threads. Are trusted members giving good feedback ?
- Do they offer you a REALLY good deal  ? Do they refuse to send part of the payment first ( if you have a good feedback ?) Do they refuse escrow ?  Those three are big red flags.
- If they refuse to send first, but they seem legit, always send 1/4th - 1/10th of the payment first. If you get scammed, the damage remains small.
- If they push you to hurry, hurry hurry, ignore that ! If they are very impatient they are probably afraid you'll see through their ruse.

Follow these rules and the chance you'll be scammed will be decreased by 99%

- Don't trade here
IEA
...for coins with a real business idea in the background. Such a coin is PXC.

Developing scam in people that don`t have it before!
scamming is the best business  Cry

Well, you help them because you were the one promoted Klaus as an escrow to me....
Cry he and yacoin seems could be trust
Finally i got a loss because of trusting people
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Sorry for your loss guys.

I don't like to rub it in, but you won't get scammed if you are very careful. I have done literally around 50 trades and have never been scammed.

- Don't send first to people without a lot of positive trading.
- Do READ their reputation threads. Are trusted members giving good feedback ?
- Do they offer you a REALLY good deal  ? Do they refuse to send part of the payment first ( if you have a good feedback ?) Do they refuse escrow ?  Those three are big red flags.
- If they refuse to send first, but they seem legit, always send 1/4th - 1/10th of the payment first. If you get scammed, the damage remains small.
- If they push you to hurry, hurry hurry, ignore that ! If they are very impatient they are probably afraid you'll see through their ruse.

Follow these rules and the chance you'll be scammed will be decreased by 99%
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Well, you help them because you were the one promoted Klaus as an escrow to me....
IEA

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
The times, where you can buy cheap alt coins here and sell them a week later on an exchange with 10x profit are over. The only possibility is currently to buy a coin and have a lot of patience to wait until the price will rise. This is of course only a good investment for coins with a real business idea in the background. Such a coin is PXC.

Geduld, Vernunft und Hafergrütze, die sind zu allen Dingen nütze.
Activity: 28
I'm writing this over and over again. Once the phenixtrader opens, it will have 0 liquidity and situation will be even worse than on cryptsy.... Mark my words.
Now let's be honest: currently nobody wants to buy PXC for more than 10LTC. the greed makes some easy to bait for scammers

May be you are wright, or may be not.
I think that the all scammer story began with refuse of the devs to list currency in the exchanges, two days ago they tell us - a few more hours, same thing is yesterday. We all mine and stash, but for what or whom, if we can sell properly.
We waiting something happens with trader, waiting and waiting - and then we try to sell small amounts no matter what, and make scammers happy of all this situation.

Let`s the SCAM season began.
Merit: 250
"Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction."

der gute Erich Fromm

+1
"Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction."

der gute Erich Fromm
Now let's be honest: currently nobody wants to buy PXC for more than 10LTC. the greed makes some to an easy prey for scammers
Activity: 32
yes this is why i use escrow in 10k. A greedy one
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
anyone wanting to give away ltc or pxc the addys are
pxc PbGwNcfVs3ZdvVAHDAKL6pxbud7oh3UrP2
ltc  Li9nctFUu61MoMXF2x7HcPuLP5iwwJZxYP

( you all seem to be giving it to scammers so i ges i will be reciving loads of coins lol )
Peaople this is what you get when you are greedy. All these high buy orders were SCAM !

I'm offering less, but I'm will to pay the price !
I don`t know on 13/1k where is a greed
People this is what you get when you are greedy. All these high buy orders were SCAM !

I'm offering less, but I'm will to pay the price !
Activity: 32
I'm trying to get a good reputation because im an honest person, but instead i have a scam list. I don't scam nobody because scam is for suckers and this is what i get for trusting people with some trades. This people spend his time posting and gaining rep with low trades waiting for a big one, they are good for nothing.
why you send $ 1,000 to unknown people?

Aaaa did are you most known for us?
I`ll trade with Panth before and there is no problem until now.
I will gave him a few more hours, perhaps something is wrong, maybe net, work, sleep or ... perhaps.
I`ll wait to tonight, and then will decide what to do.
The small amount is big loss for me. Undecided

P.S. Expired 2:00 h, from my sending of PXC to him
Pages:
Jump to: