Pages:
Author

Topic: Ask for advice - page 3. (Read 777 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 05:13:13 AM
 in my opinion you have to invest more than one coin because it can just back up your money. if you only focus on 1 coin and the coin goes down and you rush to sell you will lose greatly. then you must have at least 2 coins to invest
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
August 07, 2018, 10:56:52 AM
I think you should analyze some coins that have chances for the big profits. Just visit the coinmarketcap and see the top 100 coins there. You can compare their volume, progress, and percentage to make good choice. You can now the exact coins that are valuable for more profits. I myself love Monero, Stellar, and EOS.
Activity: 46
August 07, 2018, 10:56:23 AM
Which coin is better now for invest?I have small btc amount and dont want loss my balance. so I want a good project which give me smart profit.
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
August 07, 2018, 10:53:40 AM
And I want to advise you, do not listen to any advice! You need to learn to determine the object of investment yourself, because the responsibility for the choice should be entirely up to you!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 10:49:49 AM
If you want to trade in cryptocurrencies, you’re going to need a platform on which to trade them, and an intermediary to communicate within the network of traders. Most of us lack the technological inclination or means to mine Bitcoin directly, or communicate and trade with miners directly, or store our digital currencies and assets. That’s where Coinbase comes in.
Activity: 672
August 07, 2018, 10:37:33 AM
What cryptocurrency should I invest in today to get the maximum profit?

I will advise you to watch out for when the price of BTC will dip. Once you see it dip make sure you buy considerable amount of it so that you can get profit on it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 10:34:26 AM
You should give us how much profit do you plan to have in the future so that we can specify our advice or answer toward your concern. However, if I were you, I should not focus in profit as of now but buying is what the essense of this market trend of decrease. It would be nice when time comes of increase. The top 100coins in crypto could be the answers for you.
Activity: 276
August 07, 2018, 10:29:56 AM
In today's opinion, of course, the safest long-term investment is no doubt Bitcoin and Ethereum. Because both are the most popular coins and because they have unlimited potential that can grow well.
Activity: 100
August 07, 2018, 10:19:05 AM
That being said, there is at least one significant argument for limiting bitcoins to a small portion of your portfolio at the most. Bitcoin is known for a stark jumps in price, high peaks and deep valleys that would make it difficult to have confidence in the asset as a long-term money maker that can be depended on. tying every dime you have to such a volatile asset would be imprudent. A good rule to follow is never to invest more than what you would be willing to lose.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 10:00:34 AM

there is nothing we can predict for sure, so you have to know every risk you can face at any time. there are actually lots of good options for now in every altcoin purchase. but the main factor is the downward trend which tends to be very difficult to grow. so the best option is you buy crypto which has the highest rank like eth, neo and ripple. hold it for a while and I'm sure the market will start to improve early next year.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 09:53:05 AM
I suggest BTC because the price of btc it down right now I think month of September BTC will come back with surprise price to us don't waste this opportunity. BTC is sleeping 
Activity: 266
August 07, 2018, 09:49:17 AM
depends on your budget and your strategy. if you wanna hodl with high value choose ethereum or bitcoin. if you wan to be daily trader im recommending eos
Activity: 38
August 07, 2018, 09:46:12 AM
You can try BTC and Eth
Activity: 154
August 07, 2018, 09:43:57 AM
We act by talking to friends about these issues, which are more valuable in the market, when to sell, and which to invest. We are making profitable exchanges of joint ideas.
Activity: 45
August 07, 2018, 05:42:39 AM
In the ongoing time I learned about NEO I discover When NEO will get the speed we will be flabbergasted and it will desert numerous coins. I really trust in its enormous potential. So my recommendation is NEO to get most extreme ROI in future. Aside from NEO you can win great benefit from Btc as well.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
July 01, 2018, 06:22:53 PM
At the moment, the crypto market is still recovering at the rate of all cryptos is rising and is expected to continue to grow in July. Therefore, the investment should be delayed because of, in my opinion, you should only invest when the exchange rate is low. So at this point you should research to find the potential cryptos you want to invest, I recommend investing in ETH.
Activity: 309
July 01, 2018, 06:20:53 PM
Invest in altcoins in the top 100 and thank me later. However, you should do your own research for a pick. Success and Goodluck
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
July 01, 2018, 06:14:49 PM
Well, I think that there are two categories of profitable investment and they will be as the following:
First category (Acceptable profit at all times), investing is cryptocurrency who exist on the TOP 10 and they have many characteristics such as, Big value of Market cap (more than 10 Billion Dollars) and the huge value of Pirce, and it is certain that the best coin in this category is Bitcoin , Ethereum and Litecoin.

Second category (Huge gain in a long term), choosing the digital coins who have an acceptable value of Market cap (more than 2 Billion Dollars) and a weak value of Price (less than $ 2) through investing with a large proportion of money in them, and the best example of that is Ripple (XRP), Tron and Cardano.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 05:57:38 PM
You can alway schoose something from the rating sites like coinmarkecap or something similar. Top 10 coins seems to be really worthy of your attention.
Activity: 448
July 01, 2018, 05:55:05 PM
BTC and ETH I would say. Crypto market is about to raise back in prise soon, so investing into big coins would be profitable for sure.
Also, you can try to find starting projects which you think could go on moon.
Pages:
Jump to: