Pages:
Author

Topic: Ask for advice - page 5. (Read 777 times)

Activity: 888
Merit: 500
June 30, 2018, 07:42:36 AM
BTC and ETH, but if you want to invest for the long term I think DOGE. Surely you know that DOGE is famous and in line with ETH, if ETH price goes up then DOGE coins will rise rapidly even though now price is going down but DOGE price increase can reach 100%. ETH is very good for you to invest in and I think that promises this year ETH will peak and I am very confident ETH will reach the target in this year.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 07:42:16 AM
You can try yes with BTC or ETHEREUM coins if you like, you can try it ..
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
June 30, 2018, 07:37:45 AM
I disagree with some persons suggesting that btc have the highest ROI in terms of investment that not true. Only what btc can offer us stability. For example when you invest 6000$ now in btc and it gets to 12000$ your gain is 6000$ but when you invest 6000$ in a coin of 1$ and gets to 7$ you will have 36000$ ROI btc have to be close to 9
80000$ to give you such ROI
Activity: 56
June 30, 2018, 07:35:31 AM
What cryptocurrency should I invest in today to get the maximum profit?
In buscon to invest and get maximum profit from this project. The most profitable and minimum costs.
Activity: 107
June 30, 2018, 07:31:09 AM
To find the crypto currency, which will bring the maximum profit, you must understand the principle of its work and after that make a final decision. I would recommend Cardano.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 30, 2018, 02:34:51 AM
What i can guarantee you if you are be buying today is here, you can buy good coins especially the top 10 coins or maybe top 20. Study their roadmap and the project itself. Most of them are in a low price right now but expected to go high during "Ber" months. So if you decide to invest now i believe it's a good entry. Look on coins with cheap quantities so you can secure more of it. you will be getting gains in terms of quantities when the market goes up.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 11:25:42 PM
I suggest you choose BTC and ETH. because these two are the largest encryption currencies in the main market. Of course.you can also choose those valuable altcoin. and now the market is low. You can consider buying some of them properly. As your portfolio.

Activity: 146
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 11:13:50 PM
It's ultimately up to you to invest in cryptocurrency, which you can buy if it's a long-term investment.

If it's a short-term investment, I think you'll have to wait a little bit longer. The best time to buy is when the cryptocurrency is at its lowest level this year.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
June 29, 2018, 11:09:48 PM
You can invest in several low-market cap projects that are typically between rank 300-500 in CMC. It would be a lot of hard work to determine which of these would give the max profit; the risks are even far greater. Still, many people made lots of money through this method. Take nano for example, if you bought last year December for 500$ it would be worth millions by now.
Activity: 104
June 29, 2018, 10:59:19 PM
I think a good altcoin for investment is Bitcoin and eth because both of these altc types have good value in the market, but there are many other options that you can analyze in marketcap, you can search and study the program from ICO so that you will not lose.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
June 29, 2018, 08:17:12 AM

With the current situation there is no need to ask for any advice. You can jump right into the some good projects are that showing bright future since long time. They will continue to grow even higher once the whole market is recovered from the bad situation like current one. One should think about the situation as starting point of the crypto career because they all are down to that point only. I will suggest getting into ETH, ADA, IOTA, IOST, XMR, NEO, DASH and BCH. Apart from this SBD, SIACOIN and SCL the S series like this also looks very much good at this point and worth having them.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 04:21:17 AM
It depends on your investment costs. If you have a large amount of money, I suggest you choose BTC or ETH, which will make you profitable.
If your funds are not strong enough, then you can choose other, CMC has a list, can be used as a reference.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
June 29, 2018, 04:21:00 AM

It is really funny question. Nobody know what will happen with price of cryptocurrency.  If somebody know, they will never disclose this information to any bounty for free. You can not get this advise,  assumptions only.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
June 29, 2018, 04:19:54 AM
Definitely, Stellar Lumens (xlm) would be the one I would recommend if you have the stomach to hold out for further adoption. With partnerships like IBM, they cannot go wrong.
Activity: 686
June 29, 2018, 04:13:19 AM
If everyone knows the answer, we'll all get richer. Every person opinion about a certain coin is not a real basis, but you can always look for a coin that's reputable like the top 10 coins out there, or invest in some good ICO.
Activity: 209
June 29, 2018, 04:11:23 AM

You should invest in BTC to get maximum ROI because BTC carry highest return rate as compared to other Altcoins.I have received highest return from BTC than any other crypto in coinmarketcap.So i strongly suggest you to invest in BTC if you wanna get higher return but you have to hold your investment till the price of BTC goes up and you may able to get handsome return as planned by you.
Yes, I agree to him that you should invest in bitcoin rather than any other altcoin because the exchange rate  of the bitcoin is higher compared to other altcoins. Better wait until the price of bitcoin rise up so that you can gain your invested money higher. It is a matter of patience because you cannot expect when the price of bitcoin will rapidly increasing.
Activity: 104
May 21, 2018, 05:19:46 AM
Hi. It is better to divide your investment. Invest in BTC for a long term investment that takes months or years to hold and invest in low value altcoins for short term investment which you think a fast moving value in the market. I think this is a good idea of investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 05:10:06 AM
The ones that get the most profits can only invest in some newer cryptocurrencies, so that it is possible to obtain a large amount of profits. However, these cryptocurrencies also pose a great risk because they cannot predict whether their teams can really benefit us. The price may return to 0 at any time, but it may also make us rich overnight!
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
May 21, 2018, 05:09:37 AM
There are a lot of factors, which influence the answer.
All crypto can bring you money, the question only in risks.
IF you do not want to risk a lot you have to buy some big coins like BTC or ETH, in long-term they can bring you good profit.
As for realy big profits, you have to find some new coins, which are undervlued now and invest into it (e.g. Remme).
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 21, 2018, 05:05:19 AM
of course, there is the best investment in the bitcoin. bitcoin is a crypto has a great future. for the current value is not too high and it is the right time to start investing. Although many are refusing, however, crypto mainly bitcoin is also starting to get a lot of support from many quarters. This will raise the price of the bitcoin in next few years later.
Pages:
Jump to: