Pages:
Author

Topic: Ask TF thread - page 9. (Read 21608 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 07, 2014, 10:18:45 AM
Do you wish your BCT member rank was Legendary right now?
Activity: 6
Merit: 100
September 25, 2014, 09:49:05 AM
So, TradeFortress, I finally have the chance to talk to you!

First off, would you consider sending me the Bitcoins left in my wallet? It was about 0.1 BTC, and although it wasn't a lot I would still like it back because I generally used faucets and giveaways to obtain amounts of BTC as I have never been able to put money into it.

Also, how do you intend on repaying other users, if you do at all? And what happened to the people working at Inputs?
Send me an email from your Inputs email, along with an address.

Done. Also, could you verify if I had anything in CoinLenders? I don't think I did, but better safe then sorry
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
September 25, 2014, 10:46:41 PM
What exchange have you been using to pay signature payments? Do you think it is strange that they are taking such a large TX fee out even though the actual TX fee given to the miners is a standard size (.0006 taken from TX verses ~.0001 given to miners)
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
September 25, 2014, 09:58:57 AM
Done. Also, could you verify if I had anything in CoinLenders? I don't think I did, but better safe then sorry
And if you had, what next?
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
September 25, 2014, 08:17:50 AM

First off, would you consider sending me the Bitcoins left in my wallet? It was about 0.1 BTC, and although it wasn't a lot I would still like it back because I generally used faucets and giveaways to obtain amounts of BTC as I have never been able to put money into it.

Also, how do you intend on repaying other users, if you do at all? And what happened to the people working at Inputs?
Send me an email from your Inputs email, along with an address.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
September 25, 2014, 02:31:56 AM
...I do not expect any cl loan returns...
Jerrod (BTCQuick) owes CL 100+ BTC, ran off. BTCOxygen owes 1000 and a bit BTC, ran off. Ukyo and Graet combined owes about 300 BTC, basically ran off. BlackLiliac owes 200+ BTC, ran off...

TF:

What steps have you taken to collect those debts? What collateral did you obtain prior to issuing those loans?
If you are unwilling to legally pursue collection of those debts on behalf of Coinlenders depositors please post the details of those loans including debtor contact information on this forum so the depositors can pursue those debts directly.

Additionally what jurisdiction did you report the theft in? Date of report? Case #?

Activity: 6
September 23, 2014, 06:29:25 PM

Bitgoblin
September 24, 2014, 08:42:42 AM
What is obvious is that you have a strong preconceived opinion, and have no interest of changing your views irrespective to what I say. Your postings revolve around demonstrating that you consider yourself wiser than other people because you stopped using CoinLenders earlier. I think you should find more interesting and less boastful uses of your time.

I won't be responding to you in the future because of your firm opinions and attitude, not because I have no arguments against your views.
Preconceived?

Amount I stole? 0.
Amount you stole? ~4000BTC.

I'm pretty sure any burden is on you.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
September 23, 2014, 03:27:21 PM
I think I joined your campaign haha, made a few posts then it closed before month's end Sad. I shall find a reference post!

AHA! EDIT: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3376985 (the thread was locked 2 days after I was supposed to get a payout Sad) I did wear the signature until everything fell apart..

Still waiting. I will accept the fiat equivalent of the btc price back then.

Sorry, the current signature payouts are for people who held the signature for the full duration.

Im certain I wore it for the full month.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
September 23, 2014, 10:44:58 AM
What language was inputs.io written in? Did it use Bitcoind?
PHP. It used a modified bitcoind with patches that improved scalability.

I think I joined your campaign haha, made a few posts then it closed before month's end Sad. I shall find a reference post!

AHA! EDIT: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3376985 (the thread was locked 2 days after I was supposed to get a payout Sad) I did wear the signature until everything fell apart..

Sorry, the current signature payouts are for people who held the signature for the full duration.
Is there anyway I can still get paid for my month?
Activity: 182
September 23, 2014, 09:51:02 AM
0.1 i can accept instead of 0.4
vip
👻
September 23, 2014, 09:40:00 AM
PHP. It used a modified bitcoind with patches that improved scalability.

vip
👻
September 23, 2014, 09:34:51 AM
Are you serious?

1. it was obviously a con, so obviously I can't see how it could be more clear

2. even if it wasn't, you don't keep 4000 BTC in a hot wallet, it's not an hot wallet anymore

What is obvious is that you have a strong preconceived opinion, and have no interest of changing your views irrespective to what I say. Your postings revolve around demonstrating that you consider yourself wiser than other people because you stopped using CoinLenders earlier. I think you should find more interesting and less boastful uses of your time.

I won't be responding to you in the future because of your firm opinions and attitude, not because I have no arguments against your views.

Hey thanks and received Smiley

For the record you send me 0.0994 though Wink

Sorry about that, I didn't realize that the exchange I was sending from deducted 0.0006 BTC from the transfer amount.

You have shamed dicebitco.in, but now they apparently have made good on their "misdeeds" (see this thread)

Not entirely. DiceBitco.in disabled bet lookups for other users, coinciding with 'mateo''s bets. I believe a user has also analyzed and found the chance of 'mateo' winning that much with their bet pattern and volume to be below minus 5 sigma. 

1 - are you willing to reverse your stance on dicebitco.in now that they have refunded all users' "losses" as a result of the skipped nonce issue? You previously said you consider them to be a scam because they have not repaid all of their users' money that should have been owed to them.

DiceBitco.in still hasn't fully compensated all users. They only refunded deposits, not what the player would have won without the rigging. Users who would have won double their deposit would only get their original deposit back.

2 - Can you please describe your relationship between both yourself and dicebitco.in and between yourself and dice.ninja? Have you played at either site (if so how much did you win/lose)? Have you invested in either site (and if so how much do you have invested, what is the most you have had in either site, and what is your gain/loss on your investment)?

I have never invested in DiceBitco.in or dice.ninja.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
September 22, 2014, 02:31:30 PM

Activity: 182
September 22, 2014, 01:25:27 PM
i would like to accept 0.1 instead of 0.4 too.
Bitgoblin
September 22, 2014, 06:00:18 AM
Damn, that was deep...

If the "hack" did actually happen, how did you feel?

It did. I truly believe that so I'm pretty disgusted with the response he got.
Are you serious?

1. it was obviously a con, so obviously I can't see how it could be more clear

2. even if it wasn't, you don't keep 4000 BTC in a hot wallet, it's not an hot wallet anymore
Activity: 165
696B6111
September 21, 2014, 09:29:48 PM
Hello. You ran off with my feelings, can I have them back?

Damn, that was deep...

If the "hack" did actually happen, how did you feel?

It did. I truly believe that so I'm pretty disgusted with the response he got.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
September 21, 2014, 04:03:45 AM
You have shamed dicebitco.in, but now they apparently have made good on their "misdeeds" (see this thread)

You also have displayed interest in participating in the dice.ninja signature campaign.

I have two questions:

1 - are you willing to reverse your stance on dicebitco.in now that they have refunded all users' "losses" as a result of the skipped nonce issue? You previously said you consider them to be a scam because they have not repaid all of their users' money that should have been owed to them.

2 - Can you please describe your relationship between both yourself and dicebitco.in and between yourself and dice.ninja? Have you played at either site (if so how much did you win/lose)? Have you invested in either site (and if so how much do you have invested, what is the most you have had in either site, and what is your gain/loss on your investment)?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
September 21, 2014, 03:49:09 AM
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
September 20, 2014, 03:02:42 PM
If you're still in the mood, I'm in the exact same position as Kluge, used your signature for months, didn't get paid for the last month:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3532187

me too Roll Eyes If you feel you're gonna pay, that'd be great.

18YH62RTQxVokKqzV3b7q6sj9fdBQMW8CB
Pages:
Jump to: