Pages:
Author

Topic: [ask]Just Opinion Miners Vs Bounty - page 2. (Read 568 times)

Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
August 05, 2018, 12:19:09 PM
I suggest that you do that both if you have some enough capital money to invest in mining and if you have a experience in it why not that is very profitable and if you mine good coins from different tokens it will be a fortune, because you can leave the mining rigs and they will mine for you while your doing some bounty works because it's not that hard though you will be likely working on 4 hours a day depends on how many bounties and what campaigns.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
August 05, 2018, 12:05:53 PM
If according to my view, it is better used to do both. Either mining or bounty, both of them equally produce. so your time more effectively. And the more you benefit.

i cannot do bounty because pack of schedule work~
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 04:59:57 AM
If according to my view, it is better used to do both. Either mining or bounty, both of them equally produce. so your time more effectively. And the more you benefit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
August 04, 2018, 04:57:35 AM

It's hard to compare mining with the bounty campaign. For mining, you need expensive equipment, and the financial investment is quite significant. For the bounty campaign, you need to allocate a lot of energy and time to accomplish your tasks. From mining, some money will come in a week, but it will take time to pay off your investment.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 04:52:23 AM
I don’t think these two should be compared. Mining needs a lot of money and comparatively bounty needs nothing. The return from it is not similar. So these shouldn’t be compared.
Activity: 252
August 04, 2018, 03:56:44 AM
The main difference is that one require you to have some capital whereas the other does not need to, to setup a mining rig is easy but require you to come out with some capital first and after that is a passive income till some problem happen.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 03:48:13 AM
I prefer the bounty campaigns to mining. The cost of electricity for mining cryptocurrencies in most countries in the world is very high, in addition to the cost of hardware, in some cases I have read about people who have not even covered the investment costs. With the bounty campaigns do not commit their money but only their time, and in most cases I have good profits
Activity: 126
August 04, 2018, 02:10:35 AM
Mining involves a lot of capital to start. You have to buy for yourself expensive hardware and software in other to start. But bounty is quite cheap if compared to mining. With bounty, you need to purchase your computer and get internet access. Invest your time and work hard.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
August 04, 2018, 01:08:15 AM
Doing bounty is cheaper but profitable than doing mining. On bounty you just need a mobile phone or pc and internet to do your work but, in mining you need equipments and electricity which gonna be a high cost. If your rank in forum is full member and up and you joined on signature bounty campaign and you choose a good ico project. Sometimes the rage of your profit is 1eth and up and youll only work this for month . You just need to be patient and careful on choosing your ico project.
Activity: 182
August 04, 2018, 01:06:09 AM
Hello guys, Night ok i just let to do point here. what is reason bounty people here?many newbie create and doing bounty. what benefit for the coins. example ether doing bounty thing. i think they have pro-team for this. or they just give away?

as i know im try compare with example mining aurum

https://imgur.com/a/PbKxSUx

this im mining with Red Furry 2.9 ghs[for cash] and another is used debutech sites....

some other i doing mining ether

minergate

and compare with bitcoin difficulty more high than before

here

is that because difficulty or mining is expensive. i think if we compared. do bounty with many than mining. i choose mining?why because i can left it when work. for me mining is because that is easy and i can do working so not disturb my work. so why you choose bounty and why you choose mining?

wrote here...

It's simple: if you do not have the money to invest, you can just do bounty campaigns, but by spending your time that way.
And if you invest in mining, then you need money, but time is spent minimally. You can combine these two activities
Activity: 77
August 04, 2018, 01:01:45 AM
Mining is very expensive and difficult. On the other hand bounty is really very simple to do. So I will prefer bounty rather than mining.
Activity: 56
August 04, 2018, 12:19:06 AM
I think mining is good but the main problem is it is quite costly and difficult to do. That's why many people prefer bounties instead of mining. But it doesn't mean that mining shouldn't be done.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
August 03, 2018, 09:46:53 PM
IMHO simply because doing bounty are just like free & dont need to setup something expensive to start on. We all just need internet connectivity, at least have social media to spread the word to participate on it.
Activity: 73
August 03, 2018, 09:37:38 PM
Bounty is better for beginners. It is almost free so that anyone can hunt for good bounties. That's why bounty is quite popular nowadays.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 06:32:41 PM
I think that mining of crypto coins is more convenient for those who like technique, and Bounty campaign is more convenient for humanitarians. But it is better to do both things simultaneously.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
August 03, 2018, 03:49:19 PM
To be able to mine, they will have to invest a considerable amount of money.
Those who can not afford to buy a digger, and they do not want to lose money on their investment, they will choose the bounty.
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 03:11:50 PM
A miner would need mining materials to start mining whereas in the case of bounty all that is required from a participants is time and social media accounts to promote and be paid.
Activity: 84
August 03, 2018, 10:53:55 AM
Because doing bounty work is free and we could get coins for free and mining need investment for equipment and you need a good rig to make a good income. Like $3k worth of mining rig could just give you a profit of $300-$400/month not sure though but I think it would be near this range unlike bounty campaign $300-$400 is achievable or more if you land a good bounty ICO.
but currently following a bounty program can not be called free, why? because to have an account with a large enough ranking is not easy, some people even sell their account with a very expensive price, with uncertain income because a lot of fraud projects today.

True. It comes with a cost. First of all I wouldn't call it free because you are using electricity, spending time and effort whatever it is. That means you are paying that price in order for you to earn here in bounty.
Activity: 182
August 03, 2018, 10:52:07 AM
In my opinion mining is the best option for crypto earning. Bounty means earning without money. bounty takes time but mining are easy to invest in crypto market. The returns isn't similar so I don't think it should be compared.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
August 03, 2018, 07:30:33 AM
In order to start the production of cryptographic goods you need to spend a lot because all the equipment costs a lot of money and this is not a pocket to not work at work you need a lot of investment!

but i think many investment site like cloud site. and they profit too how about that?no need buy the equipment~
Pages:
Jump to: