Pages:
Author

Topic: [ask]Just Opinion Miners Vs Bounty - page 4. (Read 568 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 11:01:46 PM
i think these are different from each other. you can not compare this to with each other. Mining look at fund to start it and on the other hand being a bounty hunter you can know the crypto market better.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 10:52:36 PM
to mine altecoin requires a considerable cost while to follow the bounty program does not require capital requires only time and patience
Activity: 177
August 01, 2018, 10:38:54 PM
When u compare mining from bounty..for me bounty is the most profitable and with no investment needed..just time ,effort and patience are needed for bounty campaigns..mining is also good but the return of investment is too slow ...still ok to invest in mining,just let ur money work for you..invest ,wait and earn..but for me i prefer to do bounty ..
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
August 01, 2018, 10:17:51 PM
All are good way to earn cryptocurrency. Mining is profitable and give stable income. Mining need expensive hardwares that are not affordable for bounty hunters. For old or veteran bounty hunters may have enough cash to buy hardwares. I think there are bounty hunters who have invested their earning to mine altcoins. To start from zero bounty job is the easiest way to earn cryptocurrency.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
August 01, 2018, 10:06:22 PM
Hello guys, Night ok i just let to do point here. what is reason bounty people here?many newbie create and doing bounty. what benefit for the coins. example ether doing bounty thing. i think they have pro-team for this. or they just give away?

as i know im try compare with example mining aurum

this im mining with Red Furry 2.9 ghs[for cash] and another is used debutech sites....

some other i doing mining ether

minergate

and compare with bitcoin difficulty more high than before

here

is that because difficulty or mining is expensive. i think if we compared. do bounty with many than mining. i choose mining?why because i can left it when work. for me mining is because that is easy and i can do working so not disturb my work. so why you choose bounty and why you choose mining?

wrote here...okay, seen from the point of view as a worker, in fact, it is the same between bounty and mining and work. because both of them provide benefits, I also consider bounty to be my source of income and become a homework, so the conclusion is that I have both bounty and mining. our choices vary, the best is to choose according to your heart between, work, bounty, mining.
okay, seen from the point of view as a worker, in fact, it is the same between bounty and mining and work. because both of them provide benefits, I also consider bounty to be my source of income and become a homework, so the conclusion is that I have both bounty and mining. our choices vary, the best is to choose according to your heart between, work, bounty, mining.
Activity: 78
August 01, 2018, 09:48:56 PM
I think each has its shortcomings and advantages, miners have a clear progress each month and use considerable capital
and the hunter uses all the facilities he has to do every job and gets the coins / tokens in return but no one guarantees that his income is large or small ,,
every part there are equal risks and benefits
Activity: 75
August 01, 2018, 09:40:53 PM
Minings are standard investment portfolio and you can rely on them for returns, while bounties are kind of what you would do in your spare time to get some tokens
Activity: 70
August 01, 2018, 09:37:42 PM
Bounty us like the shortcut way out for earning easy money, whereas, mining is the long hard way. Morever, bounty programs offer free coins for completing tasks,and costs half the money in comparison to mining.
Activity: 198
August 01, 2018, 05:53:03 PM
Find a good bounty and mainly do article and signature campaign while doing other campaigns. You will need a better rig and capital for mining. But bounties won't. So doing bounties are the best way for newbies.
Activity: 154
August 01, 2018, 03:13:30 PM
Bounty is the means of earning, without money. And mining is business through investing money. I like the mining because I do not have any obstacles in my work when starting a business through it. And if you are bounty, then you have to eliminate the work.  Cheesy Thank you. BTC
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 01:14:29 PM
A lot of bitcointalk users including myself chose to do bounties because you can get some free coins from it. Mining on the other hand is very expensive and its not for a common man so many bitcointalk users prefer bounty campaign to mining.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 01:08:30 PM
"I think people are actually a bit spoiled on this coin because the difficulty was
 relatively low and price relatively high for a long time, making mining easy.
 Now it is harder, but CPU mining really is still viable. You just need decent
 hardware (i.e. not a 5 year old laptop) a bit of patience and not expect to be
 getting lots of blocks every day.
 Nevertheless I still support the goals of an open source GPU miner if GPU
 mining is viable at all"
Activity: 451
August 01, 2018, 12:16:34 PM
Miners let machine run 24/7 and earn 'free' money without disturb your job, but miner need to invest a lot of money to buy machine, you also need some computer knowledge to solve the computer issue, compare with bounty, it's need to use your time to doing task and wait for reward coming to your wallet, I'll choose become a miners if I've money to invest in machine, but I want to told your forgot minergate, it's just waste your time
Activity: 350
August 01, 2018, 11:01:18 AM
Bounty campaign is profitable once the project you joined become successful. As I notice today, there is a lot of ICO with ongoing bounty turn to be scam project. You canot guarantee profit on bounty you joined. But mining is brings also profit but the cost are very high.
Activity: 252
August 01, 2018, 10:52:36 AM
I think Sometimes it is better to mine tokens other than to join bounty. Beside that there is also sometime that bounty is more benificial than mining particularly when if you don’t have a good mining equipments.
Activity: 140
August 01, 2018, 10:27:06 AM
I respect your curiosity but this two things can't be compare they are no similarity them between these two, mining requires lot of funds on the other hand bounty is just all about few account so we can not identify their differences
Activity: 336
August 01, 2018, 10:24:03 AM
These are not similar things. Both depend on the area of your knowledge. It is also possible to involve in both of them if you have the ability. I think btc mining is costly but you also can get lot of income.
Activity: 224
August 01, 2018, 10:20:10 AM
I chose to do a bounty campaign rather than being a miner. Because mining requires a huge cost to start, while bounty we only need internet quota and free time to do it. And the result of bounty is also good.
Activity: 154
August 01, 2018, 10:18:48 AM
If working hard in the bounty will definitely be able to get good results. but mining can also get good results if you have a large capital was also, to start with.
Activity: 252
August 01, 2018, 10:15:05 AM
it fully depends on your financial ability. In my opinion i think bounty, which is the best option if u dont have enough money to get started. Either one or both would be a good option if u have enough amount and free time.
Pages:
Jump to: