Pages:
Author

Topic: AsRock H110 Pro BTC+ with 12 Asus TUF3 RX 5700 XT anybody help me? - page 2. (Read 609 times)

Activity: 1421
Merit: 225
First make sure all the HW works independently. Test all GPUs, risers and PCIe slots
in different combinations.

Try booting plain Ubuntu live.

Also describe the boot failure in more detail. Does it fail while booting the OS or does
it fail before that? Any console messages?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
The Radeon are not 115W … they are more in the Wall...
Also you have to consider Risers + Fans  … You are really in the limit limit of the PSU

And also I hope your cards don't die soon... this is the worst 5700XT in terms of memory heat...

This is the reason why Asus make the TUF EVO... for the mistake of the memory disipator... I hope you try to make some mods in the backplate or something...

At the wall #1 PSU (4 GPUs) = 580w and #2 PSU (5 GPUs + System) = 840w
Also you have to consider Risers + Fans  … You are really in the limit limit of the PSU

And also I hope your cards don't die soon... this is the worst 5700XT in terms of memory heat...

This is the reason why Asus make the TUF EVO... for the mistake of the memory disipator... I hope you try to make some mods in the backplate or something...

Thank for your reply.
The power supply is not the problem, because the GPU idle is - 30w.
Directly no boot with 10 GPUs. With 9 GPUs boot and work fine.
I haven't problem of temperture, the rest of the GPUs (9) work fine at 48C core and 82C memory whit fan at 50% and room temperture of 22-24C
Activity: 639
Merit: 19

I not find the way for work for more than 9 GPUs. All are there work fine, but never more than 9 together. I connect the 10 GPU and the rig directly no boot.
The motherboard is connected with 2 molex + 1 sata with the same power supply. The risers are power supply no more than 2 for every sata line.
The Bios (the lastest 1.60) is configured according to the manual instruccion.

I´m going crazy Anybody help me ? Thank you.

Regards, Pica.

My rig is:
- AsRock H110 Pro BTC+
- Pentium G4400
- 8Gb. Ram
- USB 3.0 32Gb.
- 12 x TUF 3 RX 5700XT O8G GAMING (115 w each)
- 12 x Riser v009s
- 2 x eVGA 1000w
- HiveOS 0.6-147@200720
Pages:
Jump to: