Pages:
Author

Topic: At the end of the year! - page 7. (Read 817 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
February 17, 2020, 06:02:11 AM
I agree with what you said! This is the reason I stopped unfollowing all the crypto predictors, right now I am only following the Binance CEO, not any others! Because if you follow those at the end type prediction and do what they suggest then you will get rekt or great, both have the same possibilities,  though REKT has more. So, ignore those experts and be a better one.  
They are only taking advantage of us. we have seen so many big-name in the crypto called themselves as the expert in the crypto speculation but they are only taking benefit from their name. Mcafee has become the best example of how a crap guy with a bunch of bullshit always fool us.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 17, 2020, 05:53:18 AM
Only very stupid investors trust to the words of some famous people. I'm not saying that these people are not professionals, but the fact is that the cryptocurrency market is now not accessible to some predictions. Some people control the market and they don’t tell anyone what will happen next
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
February 17, 2020, 05:39:10 AM
I agree with what you said! This is the reason I stopped unfollowing all the crypto predictors, right now I am only following the Binance CEO, not any others! Because if you follow those at the end type prediction and do what they suggest then you will get rekt or great, both have the same possibilities,  though REKT has more. So, ignore those experts and be a better one.  
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Live with peace and enjoy life!
February 17, 2020, 04:57:35 AM
it's not being playing safe, they are just making the right prediction based on the length of time.
When they say within a year the price will rise, it is more likely to be correct compared to them saying the price will rise in 3 months.
Longer period means better chance of seeing it happening, but actually I don't totally believe in experts, I do make my own prediction based on my own analysis.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 17, 2020, 04:41:14 AM
it’s obvious that people are used to listening to the opinions of more successful people. People believe that if a person created twitter, then he knows exactly what will happen to the cryptocurrency, but this is very funny. Any person can be mistaken and he does not carry responsibility for your actions.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 17, 2020, 03:39:03 AM
I don't know why crypto experts/analysts always play safe by saying at the end of the year that coin price will go in that place/price! So, people wait 12 months to see it if they are right or wrong?!
It's a very normal thing to have speculations that ranges up to a year because it's everyone's right to give, guess, predict or speculate the price of a crypto with the given period of time.

At the end of 2017, that was a miracle and after that so-called analyzer keeps predicting a high price by setting the timeline at the end of the year! We saw what happened in 2018 and 2019! It's better to learn the price chart and see other things to make your own prediction and strategy. Don't fall in words guys that Reddit co-owner, or Twitter owner or any other big names predict a high price, always do your own research in every sector in crypto. Good Luck.
This will be your decision if you want to give hope with their words or you can simply ignore them telling what would be the price at the end of the year. They are also doing it for personal gain so that articles, news and other stuffs will have their words covered.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 17, 2020, 03:32:33 AM
Will definitely play it safe, because 2017 will not necessarily be repeated again. so do not rush in making a decision, because the current crypto price movements are still difficult to predict before there is an increase of more than 50% of bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
February 17, 2020, 03:03:40 AM
True words, also the only reason behind analyst/experts say the end of the year is it's because of Christmas season where most of them have money at that moment so the demand will automatically increase and yes a lot of investors pay attention at the same time as few might be desperately in need of money as well. The logic is most of the time crypto market pumps while Christmas nears so they call it wait till the end of the year...
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
February 17, 2020, 02:44:19 AM
I don't know why crypto experts/analysts always play safe by saying at the end of the year that coin price will go in that place/price! So, people wait 12 months to see it if they are right or wrong?! At the end of 2017, that was a miracle and after that so-called analyzer keeps predicting a high price by setting the timeline at the end of the year! We saw what happened in 2018 and 2019! It's better to learn the price chart and see other things to make your own prediction and strategy. Don't fall in words guys that Reddit co-owner, or Twitter owner or any other big names predict a high price, always do your own research in every sector in crypto. Good Luck.
Pages:
Jump to: