Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★ - page 67. (Read 106123 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Still no reply to email address. I wait for a maximum of 2 hours. Otherwise, I'll report to the appropriate authorities, and upload to youtube videos of your company, and posts on facebook, and wherever possible.
Waiting for btc return
[email protected]
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Guys, please , be easier.

Be sure we don't want to steal your money.
We are in one boat, let's be polite to each other please.
I'm waiting for the official information too, with you.
Activity: 238
ATB Coin, please bring us some good news faster.
I want to see at haters faces after your work normalization. What they will do after that, I think they will hide their heads in sand like a big known bird Wink

It's easy to be a useless commentator with blabla words, they will be ashamed when you will spread your shoulders.
Activity: 224
i saw ur comment , u deleted it very fast Smiley

the thing pisses me off the most is that behind this scam there are so stupid people
you can see it by support comments..
even tho the scam was very smart
So what we know so far:

1. They have fake address in virtual office.
2. They hiding they identities because of "coin network security ..."
3. They lie about signing deal for being listed in Bittrex.
4. They claim they collected $20 000 000. It can be truth, but after we busted them with "Bittrex news" would we believe in that?
5. They have no clue about tech side of the coin and can't even make their minds about "To mine, or not to mine".
6. Launch is delayed and "sale" keeps going, even when it should not anymore.

well 3.5mil$ they have for sure in the their ethereum wallet..

Amazing. TO DO ICO scam list:

1. $150 for freelancer to make nice roadmap and whitepaper, nice pictures, random graphs and money all around in background.
2. $500 for freelancer to make video with "solid looking old fart in sail boat" telling the story about something, something.
3. $250 for freelancer to create random slide video with solid voice in background telling the tales of blockchain.
4. $250 for freelancer to create website, slack, telegram...

And you set, you don't have to do anything else. Oh maybe, yes u have. You have to copy-paste open source code. Makes you look more legit with all "beta", "test mode" BS Cheesy

Yes !! ;[ and pay to people from 3rd generation country 0.01$ for likes in face book and reviews

I would be happy to understand who are these people faces they used as a "team" members
So what we know so far:

4. They claim they collected $20 000 000. It can be truth, but after we busted them with "Bittrex news" would we believe in that?
5. They have no clue about tech side of the coin and can't even make their minds about "To mine, or not to mine".

1. $150 for freelancer to make nice roadmap and whitepaper, nice pictures, random graphs and money all around in background.
2. $500 for freelancer to make video with "solid looking old fart in sail boat" telling the story about something, something.
3. $250 for freelancer to create random slide video with solid voice in background telling the tales of blockchain.

And you set, you don't have to do anything else. Oh maybe, yes u have. You have to copy-paste open source code. Makes you look more legit with all "beta", "test mode" BS Cheesy

Only  Grin Grin Grin
Can you understand what are you writing?

huggies expert

Try to use google translator English-Russian , that will help Cheesy

P.S. I'm sorry for your lost Rubles my friend :S

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
You are so proud of yourself now.
do you think that you are great helper with your "smart conclusions" ?

Don't count my money.

Activity: 244
So what we know so far:

Only  Grin Grin Grin

huggies expert

Try to use google translator English-Russian , that will help Cheesy

P.S. I'm sorry for your lost Rubles my friend :S
So what we know so far:

Only  Grin Grin Grin

huggies expert
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yeah, it was obvious. Why not?
I'll watching the thread.
So what we know so far:

When will exchanges be known?

Hello,Norse.
The full list of exchanges ll be posted as soon as possiple.
Our team works hardly to solve all pressing delays

Please don't forget about our Telegram chat and Slack.
Online support will help you with a pleasure!

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

ATB coin - we do Soon™ the best

Then hand over the matter to a colleague, and say that I already sent a photo of your account, proof of payment and so on
I want to have my btc today on my wallet, shipping only takes a few moments, so do not hinder
[email protected]

I have no competence to solve this questions. I already sent your request to officials.
They will consider your request, It's not a very fast proccess. Wait please
So what we know so far:

brand new
Activity: 0
We stop disputes and look forward to September 7th. But if there is a start transfer then we will open the scum after we send complaints to the relevant services. Undecided
Activity: 177
Then hand over the matter to a colleague, and say that I already sent a photo of your account, proof of payment and so on
I want to have my btc today on my wallet, shipping only takes a few moments, so do not hinder
[email protected]

Hello,Norse.
The full list of exchanges ll be posted as soon as possiple.
Our team works hardly to solve all pressing delays

Please don't forget about our Telegram chat and Slack.
Online support will help you with a pleasure!

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.
Activity: 3
Activity: 158
You yourself have invested in this project! One would think that no one ISO did not commit delinquency - they answer you here, try to calm you down. Cryptocurrencies - high-yielding project - I invested at $ 1 now my investments have increased by 2.5 times! But also high-fidelity - if you are so afraid of any collectings, do not invest in cryptocurrencies
Have you read what I wrote?

Yes, sure, wait for the reply please
Let's give them some time, maybe it's nothing bad. There are the same start problems like at many other projects and it doesn't mean that all are scammers. A lot of posts looks like frome one human, but I don't know it clear.
agreed
its so clear scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam
cheers

I agree too.
there are too many fake accs with negative posts at last pages.

Just have to wait a little,  and someone wants to undermine the reputation of a coin.

Sure. There are no grounded opinions from this side. Buyed commentators, nothing more.
We'll see who will be the winner totally.
Pages:
Jump to: