Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★ - page 68. (Read 106123 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Have you read what I wrote?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Oké we give them 1 week! Cool
give them 10 years and i esure
nothing
scam is scam and dont be fact

Not years. not even months. a couple of days
Activity: 70
give them 10 years and i esure
nothing
scam is scam and dont be fact
Activity: 177

2017-09-02 17:11 - 0.06010935 BTC
right?

That's right. I have already sent a message to the email address of the print screen of my account, sent money. Waiting for btc return
Activity: 244
When do I get my ATB tokens or coins I invested in ICO???

I sent ETH directly from my ethereum wallet.

Its been almost 2 months now  Huh

Jeez. What amazes me the most is that there are still people who fall for shit like this.

• POS means that someone just clicked a button to generate the coins, and now is asking for your moneyz.
  • How can it have cloud mining, I thought it would be POS? If so, how do I mine? Sounds more like staking to me, and it doesn't add any value to the coins created in step 1.
  • Who determines the price?! The guy who created the website?  Roll Eyes  Grin This is hilarious
  • What is the total coin supply?? Yes, 50 million created during ICO. But what is the current supply? Is there a max supply?
  • Why is there no block explorer? Probably because it being a scam would be obvious then.
  • 0.00042766 BTC/ATB at a coin supply of 50M would give a market cap of 76 million at ICO btw., which is still way too much for crap like this. Probably it is much bigger. Somewhere I read that there are ~300M ATB coins in existence, which would make an ICO market cap of $461 million. Do you really think that people will give you 461 million for nothing?!  Cheesy  Note that the website owner just decided that this is the current market cap, because he sets the price.
  • This thing is not listed on any exchange. He's not even trying to make it look legit.
  • Oh and he keeps selling coins even after the ICO has ended, and while POS is already running. Must be legit.  Grin

Seriously guys, come on. Even if your wallet displays a balance, there is nothing you could do with it. You've just sent your BTC and Ethereum to a newbie account who writes a lot of text. The only thing that confuses me is how you managed to keep this thread almost free of scam accusations, and only have unexperienced members praising it without having a moderated thread.  Huh  In previous threads there were some claims of it being scam, but oops - new thread!  Wink

See the prevous threads here:

This guy called first Cheesy

Did you invest at all

I won't and I was trying to save as much greedy souls as I could. I hope you did not invested to.
So what we know so far:

1. They have fake address in virtual office.
2. They hiding they identities because of "coin network security ..."
3. They lie about signing deal for being listed in Bittrex.
4. They claim they collected $20 000 000. It can be truth, but after we busted them with "Bittrex news" would we believe in that?
5. They have no clue about tech side of the coin and can't even make their minds about "To mine, or not to mine".
6. Launch is delayed and "sale" keeps going, even when it should not anymore.

Activity: 172

Jeez. What amazes me the most is that there are still people who fall for shit like this.

• POS means that someone just clicked a button to generate the coins, and now is asking for your moneyz.
  • How can it have cloud mining, I thought it would be POS? If so, how do I mine? Sounds more like staking to me, and it doesn't add any value to the coins created in step 1.
  • Who determines the price?! The guy who created the website?  Roll Eyes  Grin This is hilarious
  • What is the total coin supply?? Yes, 50 million created during ICO. But what is the current supply? Is there a max supply?
  • Why is there no block explorer? Probably because it being a scam would be obvious then.
  • 0.00042766 BTC/ATB at a coin supply of 50M would give a market cap of 76 million at ICO btw., which is still way too much for crap like this. Probably it is much bigger. Somewhere I read that there are ~300M ATB coins in existence, which would make an ICO market cap of $461 million. Do you really think that people will give you 461 million for nothing?!  Cheesy  Note that the website owner just decided that this is the current market cap, because he sets the price.
  • This thing is not listed on any exchange. He's not even trying to make it look legit.
  • Oh and he keeps selling coins even after the ICO has ended, and while POS is already running. Must be legit.  Grin

Seriously guys, come on. Even if your wallet displays a balance, there is nothing you could do with it. You've just sent your BTC and Ethereum to a newbie account who writes a lot of text. The only thing that confuses me is how you managed to keep this thread almost free of scam accusations, and only have unexperienced members praising it without having a moderated thread.  Huh  In previous threads there were some claims of it being scam, but oops - new thread!  Wink

Did you invest at all
SCAM ALERT

Yobit tweet:2nd stage ATB Coin ICO starts (Yobit Partners)

If that is not enough for you to rise red flags, than go ahead and waste your money. Yobit is a trash coin exchange, that takes all the crap refused by other exchanges.

I called a bit later 2 Cheesy 

Activity: 158
Let's give them some time, maybe it's nothing bad. There are the same start problems like at many other projects and it doesn't mean that all are scammers. A lot of posts looks like frome one human, but I don't know it clear.
agreed
its so clear scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam
cheers

I agree too.
there are too many fake accs with negative posts at last pages.

Just have to wait a little,  and someone wants to undermine the reputation of a coin.
ATB Coin,

When it will appears on coinmarketcap ?

Please follow the news we will post all the information asap
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
They have stated that the BlockChain will go from Test Mode to Live tomorrow 07/09/17, and I was able to download the wallet and load it no problem. Just waiting for the network to go live tomorrow then they have stated we can move are coins to the wallets.

Lets just see what happens. I am $271 invested and would be well annoyed if this is a scam, but things seem legit to a point so will have to see how things go tomorrow. Also I spoke to the support team via their website chat and they advised me of the above.
Activity: 10
Activity: 36
Let's give them some time, maybe it's nothing bad. There are the same start problems like at many other projects and it doesn't mean that all are scammers. A lot of posts looks like frome one human, but I don't know it clear.
agreed
cheers

I agree too.
there are too many fake accs with negative posts at last pages.
agreed
cheers

Why do you  think it’s a scam? You know what is the scam?
I want to back my 0.06010935 BTC on wallet address - 12ng3QvfJanaq6ZXeUWhW87aUt6h85MWjK
As you can not make a decision, you must go to your supervisor.
If not, then your company will be at the bottom, I will gather the community and you will end up in deep ass.
What's the panic? Everything will be fine. Wink
Activity: 70
agreed
cheers
Activity: 36
Pages:
Jump to: