Pages:
Author

Topic: ATI Radeon 5770 Single Slot/Update: ATi 5850 outside of the case - page 2. (Read 2865 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi,
I have a very old mainboard with only 1 PCIe-Slot. And only a ATI Radeon HD 4350. The hash rate is very weak. 7.5MH/s.
Most of the good actual cards are 2 Slot-Cards. I can´t install them in my old shitty computer.
But I found a ATI Radeon HD 5770 Single Slot card. Have anyone installed this card?
How many MH/s?
www.technikbilliger.de/xtv3/product_info.php?refID=G&info=p162114_GRA-PCIe-XFX-Radeon-HD5770-1GB.html
Nils
PS: I´m only 14, and german. Sorry for my english.

You do know that "2 slot" cards only plug in to 1 PCI slot, it just hangs over and blocks the 2nd connector.
or do you somehow have an old ITX case with only one card slot cutout in the back ??
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Good news. I also have ordered a 5770...
Activity: 14
What´s the power consumption?
I´m convinced of buying this card. But I can´t find information about the power consumption.
Nils
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
I have this exact card. I get 180-200 MHash depending on overclocking. Performance will be the same as for a dual slot card so I recommend it.

I concur. Decent for gaming as well.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
gui miner is a very good program makes mining simple. I am getting 212 out of a 5770 right now. But I will be surprised if the card lasts another 2 month Smiley as I do plan to push it harder its running at 950 atm I did manage to get it to 980 but it was a little unstable so going to up the voltage a little and see if that helps
I´ve got another Windows PC with GUIMiner. It´s very cool.
In Germany it´s summer too. 205 MH/s, that´s 1.79€ (euro) per day. Not bad.
Nils
Kiv
Activity: 162
I get 190 MHash at the stock speed of 850 MHz, and overclocking to 930 MHz gives about 205 MHash. Both of these figures are using my GUIMiner program (shameless plug).

It's summer where I live so I don't want to push it more than that for heat reasons >_>
Thanks. I´ll buy it Wink
Have you overclocked your card?
Nils
*facepalm* Anyone who can read is a clear advantage.
Kiv
Activity: 162
I have this exact card. I get 180-200 MHash depending on overclocking. Performance will be the same as for a dual slot card so I recommend it.
Hi,
I have a very old mainboard with only 1 PCIe-Slot. And only a ATI Radeon HD 4350. The hash rate is very weak. 7.5MH/s.
Most of the good actual cards are 2 Slot-Cards. I can´t install them in my old shitty computer.
But I found a ATI Radeon HD 5770 Single Slot card. Have anyone installed this card?
How many MH/s?
www.technikbilliger.de/xtv3/product_info.php?refID=G&info=p162114_GRA-PCIe-XFX-Radeon-HD5770-1GB.html
Nils
PS: I´m only 14, and german. Sorry for my english.
Pages:
Jump to: