Pages:
Author

Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services - page 11. (Read 1603158 times)

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Such projects will be even stronger.
That is for sure! Now that the Atlantico Network approaching its end sale and nearly approaching its target fund, I strongly say that this Atlantico will succeed and will go to moon!
wow really good idea, hopefully what you say can happen and this is our hope, going to the moon will make many members feel atlanico's success
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Though there's no official statement from the team that soft cap was already achieved, you can easily see on their official website the updated details of their sales (the total raised and available sale). The team is very transparent, like what their project want to serve us.
Yes, I agree with you, just visit their website and all the information you want to know is all there. We suggest that everyone connect to all their social media accounts and telegram as well to keep updated. We are really happy that they have achieved the softcap which will really a good indication that the project is a successful one. Kudos everyone!
That is totally correct! If you really wanted to know what is happening with Atlantico network and how much they already have reach you can visit their official website and it will gives you a reliable information.
we don't see the information wrongly, and look for the right information to get faster the correct and accurate information we can join the official telegram group there we can find it quickly
Activity: 323
Merit: 10
In less than two weeks atlantico ICO sale will comes to an end so don't miss a chance to be part and get some ATL token and invest on this awesome and great project that ever made this year
It is true that it will feel like a loss if we leave the chance of the moment here, IOO sales will end soon I feel very much loss if we are involved here
good news. I am grateful I have joined this wonderful project. I believe in the capabilities of the atlantico. so I can say that it is known in the field of crypto when it comes time.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Such projects will be even stronger.
That is for sure! Now that the Atlantico Network approaching its end sale and nearly approaching its target fund, I strongly say that this Atlantico will succeed and will go to moon!
Activity: 616
So true even if we didn't reach the hardcap just in two weeks hopefully the project still continue their service to the users and all the investors.
I strongly agreed to what you have said and indeed! Atlantico network will definitely serve and do what they have promise to all of us which is to provide a better and innovative way of medical services.
Really agree on this one! That is why a lot of people really trust this ICO because the way of the team show their amazing effort to all of us and being transparent and understable with everyone which is really good for their projects and right their ICO nearly sold out and we have until Oct 31 to do that. Goodluck to al of us.
I am so excited about it. It is very near from today and it is a really great feeling that after several months, we are still here. That only proves that we really believe in the project and how it will really affect the lives of the people. Well ATLANTICO NETWORK really deserves it. Kudos to the whole team and supporters!
Same as I! I am totally overwhelm that Atlantico network is nearly approaching its success and it really excites me a lot. I can't wait to see the progress of the atlantico network once that it will launch online in the near future.
the service is truly extraordinary, a waiter like this is very rarely seen in other projects, I see that there are many advantages of the Atlanico project, unfortunately there are still many people who don't know this
That is why we really need to continue promoting and supporting this project for the people to get to know this project and for them to know what is the benefits of having Atlantico Network in their lives.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Though there's no official statement from the team that soft cap was already achieved, you can easily see on their official website the updated details of their sales (the total raised and available sale). The team is very transparent, like what their project want to serve us.
Yes, I agree with you, just visit their website and all the information you want to know is all there. We suggest that everyone connect to all their social media accounts and telegram as well to keep updated. We are really happy that they have achieved the softcap which will really a good indication that the project is a successful one. Kudos everyone!
nice this is a good response, many have said that atlanico will be successful, this is our hope, only the point of harcap is problematic,
Hopefully this will be overcome by the Atlanico team, this is my big hope
It will happen that Atlantico Network will be successful and will be able to reach success because of their goal which is not only for the sake of raising funds but also to have a better way of medical services.
Activity: 504
That is totally correct! If you really wanted to know what is happening with Atlantico network and how much they already have reach you can visit their official website and it will gives you a reliable information.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
So true even if we didn't reach the hardcap just in two weeks hopefully the project still continue their service to the users and all the investors.
I strongly agreed to what you have said and indeed! Atlantico network will definitely serve and do what they have promise to all of us which is to provide a better and innovative way of medical services.
Really agree on this one! That is why a lot of people really trust this ICO because the way of the team show their amazing effort to all of us and being transparent and understable with everyone which is really good for their projects and right their ICO nearly sold out and we have until Oct 31 to do that. Goodluck to al of us.
I am so excited about it. It is very near from today and it is a really great feeling that after several months, we are still here. That only proves that we really believe in the project and how it will really affect the lives of the people. Well ATLANTICO NETWORK really deserves it. Kudos to the whole team and supporters!
Same as I! I am totally overwhelm that Atlantico network is nearly approaching its success and it really excites me a lot. I can't wait to see the progress of the atlantico network once that it will launch online in the near future.
the service is truly extraordinary, a waiter like this is very rarely seen in other projects, I see that there are many advantages of the Atlanico project, unfortunately there are still many people who don't know this
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
nice this is a good response, many have said that atlanico will be successful, this is our hope, only the point of harcap is problematic,
Hopefully this will be overcome by the Atlanico team, this is my big hope
Did you know that Every doctor registered on the AtlantICO Network receives ratings from other users of the platform that allow him or her to receive additional income as bonus tokens.
The tokens accrued will be bought back by the AtlantICO Network at the end of each year. For more info please log in to our website
About the bonus token accretion can be found in our White Paper at https://www.atlantico-network.io/assets/doc/whitepaper-en.pdf

This could be one of the reason for doctors to provide a high-quality of services because whatever they do to their patients will have an impact to their additional income  Wink
This would be really great because all the users especially the patients can rate all the medical practitioners and professional for their services and that will give an idea for all the users whether to whom he/she will contact for a satisfying service. Also, it is really good for the doctors because they can know whether they perform well or not and can be able to gain an additional incentives from Atlantico network.
In this way many medical practitioners and professionals especially the doctors will be encourage to work satisfyingly in order to gain that extra bonus and incentives from the Atlantico network. It will also boost their drive to work with their best knowing that they are being rated by their clients.
What can a patient do on Atlantico Network after contacting the doctor?
➡evaluate the medical center, a doctor, insurance company and their services
➡evaluate the pharmaceutical product used
➡leave comments about the service or drug used.

Enabling giving reviews or feedback after using the platform is a great idea and it will help other users to choose what is best for them based on their preference, thus it will save a lot time in the future.
This are the awesome and unique features that atlantico network offers to all the patients that will be using this app once it launch online. Using this application they can now evaluate the medical center, medical practitioners/professionals with regards to the service that they did and it give some other patients an insight whether they are working well or not.
Because of this unique features, people who are involve especially the doctors in this project can re-evaluate their performance and can know if their service satisfy their clients and in this way they can improve or maintain their job and service for a better rating at better incentives from Atlantico.
This project gain lot of attention to the users also to the investors.. new update from the team is coming.. still atlantico reach the hard cap or the bull run for this project is near? Hoping for the success.
of course all our hopes for success
I think it would be better to extend ico's sales time so that it can reach the harcap and make it more perfect
that's great suggestion they can run their project smoothly if they will be no lacking of a fund. but if not I hope team Atlantico Network have some backup plan to improve and run this project which has a great potential in medical service and in crypto world.
Well, if that would be necessary and it will really help the project to be more successful, so be it. We will support the project all the way. And it is great to see that the project you supported will be implemented and we as supported will be very proud The ATLANTICO NETWORK project team's achievement is also ours.
We cannot hold the fact that the team are really working really hard to reach their target fund raise on time but now that the project seems not to reach their target fund and if so happen that they will extend their sale, I will still continue trusting and supporting Atlantico network because I know the benefits that it can give to all of us once it is done and finish, I assure you of that!
This project gain lot of attention to the users also to the investors.. new update from the team is coming.. still atlantico reach the hard cap or the bull run for this project is near? Hoping for the success.
I think it would be better to extend ico's sales time so that it can reach the harcap and make it more perfect
that's great suggestion they can run their project smoothly if they will be no lacking of a fund. but if not I hope team Atlantico Network have some backup plan to improve and run this project which has a great potential in medical service and in crypto world.
Well, if that would be necessary and it will really help the project to be more successful, so be it. We will support the project all the way. And it is great to see that the project you supported will be implemented and we as supported will be very proud The ATLANTICO NETWORK project team's achievement is also ours.
Yes indeed! No matter what happen even the project get extended we will still continue supporting this project because we all know that this project gives way for the betterment of the medical services and I am glad to be part of their community!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
Did you know that Every doctor registered on the AtlantICO Network receives ratings from other users of the platform that allow him or her to receive additional income as bonus tokens.
The tokens accrued will be bought back by the AtlantICO Network at the end of each year. For more info please log in to our website
About the bonus token accretion can be found in our White Paper at https://www.atlantico-network.io/assets/doc/whitepaper-en.pdf

This could be one of the reason for doctors to provide a high-quality of services because whatever they do to their patients will have an impact to their additional income  Wink
This would be really great because all the users especially the patients can rate all the medical practitioners and professional for their services and that will give an idea for all the users whether to whom he/she will contact for a satisfying service. Also, it is really good for the doctors because they can know whether they perform well or not and can be able to gain an additional incentives from Atlantico network.
What can a patient do on Atlantico Network after contacting the doctor?
➡evaluate the medical center, a doctor, insurance company and their services
➡evaluate the pharmaceutical product used
➡leave comments about the service or drug used.

Enabling giving reviews or feedback after using the platform is a great idea and it will help other users to choose what is best for them based on their preference, thus it will save a lot time in the future.
This are the awesome and unique features that atlantico network offers to all the patients that will be using this app once it launch online. Using this application they can now evaluate the medical center, medical practitioners/professionals with regards to the service that they did and it give some other patients an insight whether they are working well or not.
Hello everyone, i'm glad that this project have a lot of attenction and i see a lot of new posts.

But i'm still sad that they don't put the counter of how much has been raised again Sad
Well if you will going to visit once again their official website you will see there that they already raise almost 23k ETH which definitely tells us that the project is progressing and I am glad to be part of this awesome and extra-ordinary project.

23 k ETH is quite good these times. Remember back in the good days when the market was up that was already around 25 million.
And how can this be verified? Are these ETH on the smart contract address? Now almost every project forges the amount of money raised, investors need proof, not just words.
Well if you have doubt about the fund raised by Atlantico network you can try to contact their admins and validate your queries and doubts because I strongly believed on what they are showing to us due to the fact that they are the most transparent ICO in the field of medical services that I have ever known.
That is really true and I would agreed to you that the team is very reliable in giving updates and informations about their project at the same time they are very transparent because they want all the member of atlantico network's community to get the right updates.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
Pages:
Jump to: