Pages:
Author

Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services - page 9. (Read 1603158 times)

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Atlantico network would be the first medical and pharmaceutical project going to be succeed. Congratulation team for the wonderful effort that is really a great job. For me such a pleasure joining and promoting this kind of project. Two thumbs up guys. 👍👍
wow it's really cool your interest in the atlanico project, but it's also no different from me, I also participated in promoting the atlanico project to many people I am happy with the attainment of atlanico today
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Amazing, I feel just yesterday I saw no more than half of tokens that were sold, but now I'm surprised to see more than 90% of tokens have been sold and almost reached the hardcap target. I want to say "Congratulations" to the Atlantico Network team for the achievements that have been achieved at this ICO stage, hopefully after the ICO is complete you can provide the best service to investors and customers as well.
Yes that is right that was happen when I also browse their website.only 11400eth but after two days it was nearly sold out almost 23k eth has been sold for sure there a lot of big people who suddenly realize this ICO was really amazing and they are sure that they gonna make a big profit on it by supporting the projects of AtlantICO team.
Such projects will be even stronger.
That is for sure! Now that the Atlantico Network approaching its end sale and nearly approaching its target fund, I strongly say that this Atlantico will succeed and will go to moon!
wow really good idea, hopefully what you say can happen and this is our hope, going to the moon will make many members feel atlanico's success
Yes that is really right especially if the AtlantICO team have a deal on the big exchanges for sure ATL tokens will go to the moon easily and imagine if the team could deliver or completes the project in much earlier time for sure a lot of people will gonna get into AtlantICO network.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
In 3days ICO sale is ended and I think it will reach the hardcap. Since I got interested in Atlantico Network, do my own study about the project and the team, honestly I barely see negative comments, it's almost positive reviews and rates. So, I  am proud to say that I trusted, supported, and invested in this project.

how much is the hardcap?
i see that they almost sell all the token and raised 5 million $.

I'm really impressed. Only few projects, nowdays, achieve this result..
Though there's no official statement from the team that soft cap was already achieved, you can easily see on their official website the updated details of their sales (the total raised and available sale). The team is very transparent, like what their project want to serve us.
Yes, I agree with you, just visit their website and all the information you want to know is all there. We suggest that everyone connect to all their social media accounts and telegram as well to keep updated. We are really happy that they have achieved the softcap which will really a good indication that the project is a successful one. Kudos everyone!
Really agree on this one their social media accounts are very active always updating everyone about the progress of their projects and ofcourse if you need a much faster answers regarding your inquiries about the project or team their telegram channel is the best for you to get an immediate answer for you.
Activity: 323
Merit: 10
AtlantICO Network is a progressive project involving three areas simultaneously: medical, insurance and pharmaceutical. The final goal of the project is to provide the population with the best quality medical services and pharmaceuticals.

The system created within the framework of AtlantICO Network project will become an insurmountable obstacle to the emergence of a special monopoly in the medical market, which could include medical companies, pharmaceutical and insurance companies.

The implementation of AtlantICO Network project will be able to solve most of the problems associated with the provision of medical services and the sale of pharmaceutical products. AtlantICO Network project has a proven business model, and its team has already concluded agreements with various well-known worldwide pharmaceutical companies and medical institutions. These companies, in turn, use the services of AtlantICO Network project today. Learn more about the prospects of AtlantICO Network project on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

I'm sure that Atlantico's mission will be achieved in the nearest future using the platform and the vast opportunities that blockchain technology offers. I'm Looking forward for the finish product of Atlantico after the token sale and good luck on the remaining days of ICO!
but first, they should run the project according to their roadmap so the trust of investor is still there. next month it should be listed on an exchange and at December 2018 app should be launch so everyone can experience how convenient is Atlantico Network could be.
the athlete's preparation was really serious in their project, I saw their roadmap and you're right next month to find out that the exchange is going out token and the good ones here will also show their apps that people can use, good job atlantico network. Investors are more likely to enjoy this project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
The rich services of the Atlantico platform are of particular interest. Feedback from both sides will contribute to improving the quality of health care for people and the quality of health centers, the quality of the physician and pharmacy system. In particular, does user-based feedback affect sales of Doctors, Clinics, Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, and Distributors?
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
It is really great to be the part of this project.. I salute all the team who give there very best forbeing dedicated to the success of the project. In just a few days ICO will end and hoping for the hard cap.
Activity: 238
I knew it! This project will be a successful one! Congratulations to the ATLANTICO NETWORK team and to the rest of its supporters. Well, I am hoping that it will be immediately implemented to really create a great impact on the medical industry. KUDOS to everyone who joined and invested in this great project!
I also hope for immediate implementation of this project because this is very useful in our medical care. I also hope that the platform has a good running system so it will surely gain more users.
In 3days ICO sale is ended and I think it will reach the hardcap. Since I got interested in Atlantico Network, do my own study about the project and the team, honestly I barely see negative comments, it's almost positive reviews and rates. So, I  am proud to say that I trusted, supported, and invested in this project.
Yes, I think it will be sold out. The sales suddenly increase and only few tokens remain so investors should hurry. The team is really great, in just a span of 2 1/2 months of ICO sale they reached their target. Congrats!
I see the Atlantico network growing rapidly and it also gets the attention of the community in a positive way. I think if the continuation project adds more features such as advance appointment scheduling, or feedback on health care and service assessments, offer incentive programs to clients ... Sure Atlantico more and more attracted.
Yes, it got the attention and trust of many supporters and investors because it has a great idea and a great team. It's in the features of Atlantico that a client can schedule an appointment with his/her preferred provider,  client can give feedback and rate the service provider, client can also receive bonus token for frequently using the platform as their insentive.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Atlantico network would be the first medical and pharmaceutical project going to be succeed. Congratulation team for the wonderful effort that is really a great job. For me such a pleasure joining and promoting this kind of project. Two thumbs up guys. 👍👍
This project has a rapid development and perspective idea and an excellent community. I think this coin will soon become very popular and popular.
It is true that Atlantico will be very popular and useful in the next coming years but as far as I remember there are other project that has a same concept with Atlantico but no one yet has succeeded so I hope this platform will be on top in the market once it launch.
Yes Atlantico Network can do it! Yes, there were other projects that have the same idea with Atlantico but failed to continue because unlike them, Atlantico has a strong and dedicated team that keeps striving to become successful.
Activity: 462
I see the Atlantico network growing rapidly and it also gets the attention of the community in a positive way. I think if the continuation project adds more features such as advance appointment scheduling, or feedback on health care and service assessments, offer incentive programs to clients ... Sure Atlantico more and more attracted.
As we can see 90% of token have been sold and almost reach the hard cap. It is almost reach the goal of this project. Few days is not a problem. 90% That is a big amount of number as you can see..
For me it looks like they got the large buy-in from the private investors, meaning that Atlantico is financially supported by group of people or a company and they started the ICO just to give chance for other normal or small investors to be part of the Atlantico's ecosystem.
That is a big check! Investors are just observing on how great ATLANTICO NETWORK project is and they have decided to invest in the last part of the campaign. We are very thankful that the project will be a successful one after of how many months that we observe and support this project. Good Job ATLANTICO TEAM!
Yes, that's possible. Well, Atlantico team was in the business for 31years, so getting support from private and big companies is not impossible. Actually,  this is a great opportunity for small investors to become part of the success achieved by the Atlantico team.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
As we can see 90% of token have been sold and almost reach the hard cap. It is almost reach the goal of this project. Few days is not a problem. 90% That is a big amount of number as you can see..
For me it looks like they got the large buy-in from the private investors, meaning that Atlantico is financially supported by group of people or a company and they started the ICO just to give chance for other normal or small investors to be part of the Atlantico's ecosystem.
That is a big check! Investors are just observing on how great ATLANTICO NETWORK project is and they have decided to invest in the last part of the campaign. We are very thankful that the project will be a successful one after of how many months that we observe and support this project. Good Job ATLANTICO TEAM!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
I knew it! This project will be a successful one! Congratulations to the ATLANTICO NETWORK team and to the rest of its supporters. Well, I am hoping that it will be immediately implemented to really create a great impact on the medical industry. KUDOS to everyone who joined and invested in this great project!
Activity: 624
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
This project has a rapid development and perspective idea and an excellent community. I think this coin will soon become very popular and popular.
It is true that Atlantico will be very popular and useful in the next coming years but as far as I remember there are other project that has a same concept with Atlantico but no one yet has succeeded so I hope this platform will be on top in the market once it launch.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 624
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

Pages:
Jump to: