Author

Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services - page 117. (Read 1603167 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 289
today the Medinan industry receives a lot of millions of revenues! In this area, millions of people work! the last 10 years, medical technology has taken on a large scale! the development of the medical sphere is constantly growing. many projects that have linked their development in the crypt world have received good support and investment! I think that this project has the opportunity to take its place in the crypto industry!

Yes ostrovagaly, i strongly believe the same. In my opinion, Atlantico already found a spot in the crypto industry.

Among the many attributes of cryptocurrency is to be disruptive, to revolutionize usual products and services and better them in terms of utilization of technology.  And with Atlantico building their app on top of the blockchain, they already proved themselves worthy of a position in the economy of cryptocurrency.
This token will be very valuable. We need to buy them quickly before it grows too high and overpriced. I need more time to finish it.
Yes it's a good investment. Atlantico's token has top ratings, high assessments, low risks, and positive responses. Token's potential in the market is high.

The ICO Stage is really the best time to invest. the prices are still low and you get 35% bonus sale too.

As of the moment a total of 8,500,000 ATL has been sold. A very good indication that Atlantico is coming strong to investors. So let's all grab the chance to support and be part of such good initiative for the medical industry.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
today the Medinan industry receives a lot of millions of revenues! In this area, millions of people work! the last 10 years, medical technology has taken on a large scale! the development of the medical sphere is constantly growing. many projects that have linked their development in the crypt world have received good support and investment! I think that this project has the opportunity to take its place in the crypto industry!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I really like this project, because atlantico strengthens blockchain technology to improve the quality of insurance and people's service in the project
Yes you are right with that all ideas of AtlantICO network team are really amazing especially if all of their projects goes successful it will be a lot of good impression the world blockchain technology and cryptocurrency which is really good for everyone of us and I can't wait for that to happen. Go AtlantICO Team!
Atlantico network will surely succeed,  as they offer a very good service that all of the participants will benefit. Now we have a better medical assistance.
Yes that is right in terms of projects we need to support this is thwt project bedause it is all about health which is really important to evey human being in this world. All of the ideas of this ICO are really good for the future of every people in this world and I am very sure that this ICO are gonna be really huge in the future.
Patented technology means intellectual protection and anyone who uses the same technology is violating some law. Unique product is what we need these day to these so many competitive industry.
maybe some of the project are copying the system they're changing only the name and added some function just to say not the same of other project but i see atlantico is the unique and big difference from other ico although they saying is all about health but when you read about atlantico all i can say nothing like.

That is already a violation and chargeable to some extent. Intellectual property's job to sue and fine copycats, devs hardwork and the people behind this idea should invest on patent if its unique and one of a kind.

Hi there justenjoy1903! There's a lot of truth on your statement of unique products driving success in such a competitive industry such as the medical services & assistance.

I'm not sure if i read through your line correctly, but it does sound that you think Atlantico is merely a copy cat and is guilty of intellectual property infringement, am i right?

If so, kindly provide specific details, information and probable source that was copied by the project. I am sure the team behind Atlantico will appreciate that.
Medical health is very important and ATLANTICO will help us to have a better and inexpensive medical assistance.

Indeed, it would be nice to receive the services of Atlantico in a global-scale as it is quite promising for the betterment of the medical service industries.

And more than the affordable medical assistance, let us not forget how Atlantico is set to make medical assistance more efficient.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Patented technology means intellectual protection and anyone who uses the same technology is violating some law. Unique product is what we need these day to these so many competitive industry.
maybe some of the project are copying the system they're changing only the name and added some function just to say not the same of other project but i see atlantico is the unique and big difference from other ico although they saying is all about health but when you read about atlantico all i can say nothing like.

That is already a violation and chargeable to some extent. Intellectual property's job to sue and fine copycats, devs hardwork and the people behind this idea should invest on patent if its unique and one of a kind.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I like your concept of your project, It will helps the investors to invest in projects. Well done keep it up. Smiley 
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Now let's talk a little bit about those people who have created a wonderful project ATLANTICO NETWORK and continue working hard on its development. Meet Bernard Patrick Dobson, the financial director of our project!

Bernard is a British chartered accountant, who has many years of experience in American and middle Eastern companies in more than ten different countries across four different continents. Recently, Bernard was invited to work in one of the leading sovereign funds.

Today Bernard works as an independent consultant in relation to all financial matters. Over the past two years, he has been the principal advisor of ATLANTIC.

Do you want to ask Bernard a few questions about the project ATLANTICO NETWORK? You can do this in the comments under this post or contact him through LinkedIn http://linkedin.com/in/bernard-dobson-6165a9165/.

Wow that is really amazing such a great addition to the atlantico network team this will really help the project to move to the next level and could may give the project a huge contribution through his solid experience and greater knowledge.

I think I'm in a good hand. My trust in this project is getting higher especially with this guy it boost my confidence to make an investment with them.
i have question for Bernard he have a good job before what reason to change his mind to be part or work in crypto? But now he have a good big contribution for being advisor of atlantico because of his experience.

I think its simply because he find the job suitable for his skills and that's in Atlantico Network. As a professional i continuously seeking an a opportunity to improve my self and to take my self into a higher level.
I think he's here in the atlantico network because the advisor knows that the project will be great.
I think I also know that he is one of the necessary people to be successful in the project.
Mr. Bernard has a long term view about this project that's why he chose this project and it suitable on the field of pharmaceutical. We're more improving we need a strong community.
Mr. Bernard I like to ask how can you approach investors who are still in doubt of investing in Atlantico? if competitors arise,  what will be your edge against them? And how stable is Atlantico to stay long?
Activity: 49
Hello admins  . Tell me please, there will be medical services provided by the platform, paid or free. And if paid, then what is their value.
Activity: 434
This token will be very valuable. We need to buy them quickly before it grows too high and overpriced. I need more time to finish it.
Yes it's a good investment. Atlantico's token has top ratings, high assessments, low risks, and positive responses. Token's potential in the market is high.
A good time to invest while they are still offers at low price. This project has a great future due to great concept and features.
Now let's talk a little bit about those people who have created a wonderful project ATLANTICO NETWORK and continue working hard on its development. Meet Bernard Patrick Dobson, the financial director of our project!

Bernard is a British chartered accountant, who has many years of experience in American and middle Eastern companies in more than ten different countries across four different continents. Recently, Bernard was invited to work in one of the leading sovereign funds.

Today Bernard works as an independent consultant in relation to all financial matters. Over the past two years, he has been the principal advisor of ATLANTIC.

Do you want to ask Bernard a few questions about the project ATLANTICO NETWORK? You can do this in the comments under this post or contact him through LinkedIn http://linkedin.com/in/bernard-dobson-6165a9165/.

Wow that is really amazing such a great addition to the atlantico network team this will really help the project to move to the next level and could may give the project a huge contribution through his solid experience and greater knowledge.

I think I'm in a good hand. My trust in this project is getting higher especially with this guy it boost my confidence to make an investment with them.
i have question for Bernard he have a good job before what reason to change his mind to be part or work in crypto? But now he have a good big contribution for being advisor of atlantico because of his experience.

I think its simply because he find the job suitable for his skills and that's in Atlantico Network. As a professional i continuously seeking an a opportunity to improve my self and to take my self into a higher level.
I think he's here in the atlantico network because the advisor knows that the project will be great.
I think I also know that he is one of the necessary people to be successful in the project.
Mr. Bernard has a long term view about this project that's why he chose this project and it suitable on the field of pharmaceutical. We're more improving we need a strong community.
Activity: 238

https://pp.userapi.com/c846216/v846216041/c9333/wcBsrdvDazM.jpg
Hello Bernard. I hope you can cope with these millions)) Follow me and my too Grin
I'm very excited to this project because it has many features that are useful to many outpatients who looking for some medical support by using blockchain system. I'm thankful to Atlantico Network Team because they provided this thing to make it possible to reach by the community who needs a medical support.
Truly a reliable project wherein people can easily access all medical involvement. Hope it will spread to different country to experience the goodness of this project.
The moment I see them on twitter, posting updates and their products I knew that they will end up successful, different countries will experience great result if they choose to adopt Atlantico Network.
Activity: 308

a good news came because we knew we needed a good speaker to know all the participans should be doing to succeed the project. so in the coming news I'll be thankful for giving you the idea to help with the project.
He is one of the competent person behind this project. With his experiences and achievements I believe that ATLANTICO will succeed. Many of us are excited for the implementation of this promising application.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Who knows what forecast of profitability and development of the ATLANTICO network platform?

Atlantico network is using the buy back system that most of the newly platform do, it is a long term goal that will benefits all of their investors. you can see more detailed information about this on their Whitepaper in Financial Model section 7 page 19.

Here is the link ---> https://www.atlantico-network.io/assets/doc/whitepaper-en.pdf

Good to here about the buy back system of this Atlantico Network platform as investor its very important to us each and every Cents/Value that came back to our pocket.
Company's ability to buy back interprets that they are financially stable, strong,  and in good stand.  Another reason to trust ATLANTICO NETWORK.

I think your right buy back is the good sign of their capability in terms of company and financially stable but for me they need to prove to the community especially to the investors what they can do for us.
First quarter of next year Atlantico platform will be launch and I'm excited to see the outcome of this system in the community. I hope like their other bussinesses it will bring success.
Activity: 182
I'm very excited to this project because it has many features that are useful to many outpatients who looking for some medical support by using blockchain system. I'm thankful to Atlantico Network Team because they provided this thing to make it possible to reach by the community who needs a medical support.
Truly a reliable project wherein people can easily access all medical involvement. Hope it will spread to different country to experience the goodness of this project.
That will happen and I think we are on the point of mainstream adotpion. Looks like in the next few years the pharmaceuticals will look on this project. Let's make this happen and support the project!
I am also looking forward that ATLANTICO will operate in many countries because their platform is very useful and reliable. Medical health is very important and ATLANTICO will help us to have a better and inexpensive medical assistance.
I agree with you
the system of the atlantico network is well organized so I know it will succeed in the future.
so we support the project to know more in all countries and for a lot of investments.
do you really support the atlantico network but in what way? because we know here we are talking to ann thread they have a website that can be explained to people.
to learn how to handle the atlantico network? as well as our evidence to show people that the project is the correct system that we have not known since it started
Activity: 182

a good news came because we knew we needed a good speaker to know all the participans should be doing to succeed the project. so in the coming news I'll be thankful for giving you the idea to help with the project.
Activity: 210

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Jump to: