Pages:
Author

Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services - page 92. (Read 1603167 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
ATLANTICO will create a system that cannot be influenced by financial giants of the industries from healthcare, insurance, production to distribution of pharmaceutical products in which users will be able to see pricing of goods balanced and offers buyers a choice of good/services on its highest quality at reasonable prices.
yes that's correct we can rid from that businessman who selling overpriced of medicine and from the doctor who has over the price of the professional fee so when atlantico launch all can rid from corrupt people.
Yes I really agree with this one AtlantICO platform is the answer to erased all the people that are corrupts out there especially in the medical and pharmaceutical industry who uses their power just to market their low quality drug with a higher price and right now the quality drugs with much more cheaper price is the right thing to market out there.
So Atlantico came to solve  this kind of abuse from other medical provider and pharmaceutical businessman. This platform aims to provide quality services in affordable prices. It is a great idea of medical assistance system.

yes besides that, this platform will solve the problem of counterfeit drugs, high prices, and insurance fraud. this is a great solution in medical services, I think this multi-functional platform will revolutionize medical services now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Thanks to the use of blockchain technology in AtlantICO Network project, we will be able to create an absolutely transparent system on our platform, which will be verifiable by any of its participants.

Each member of AtlantICO Network platform will have access to a set of tools in the blockchain registry, with which he will be able to audit records. This will help to avoid all kinds of conflicts and problems.

The blockchain platform AtlantICO Network will record every incident – the treatment of the patient, diagnosis, purpose of medication, the prescription, the registration of the insured event, expand the base of pharmaceutical products and medical services, etc. All the important events and changes will be recorded in the distribution log for further analysis.

We strive to bring the relationship of all participants in the medical and pharmaceutical industry to a fundamentally new level through the use of advanced high technologies! Join the ICO campaign of our promising project! The terms and conditions of the event can be found on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

Im very happy that atlanticonetwork use the technology of blockchain, with its transparent system people will be enjoying the use of your application,They can access easily without going to pharmacy. All information in the medical industry will be secured with the use of ATLANTICO Network.
Another advantage of being a member of ATLANTICO is transparency using blockchain. Transaction with other participants are recorded and you can access anytime. Unlike the usual that we currently have, patient has a right in their medical records but it's not always accessible and many patients don't ask their medical provider to check their records.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Thanks to the use of blockchain technology in AtlantICO Network project, we will be able to create an absolutely transparent system on our platform, which will be verifiable by any of its participants.

Each member of AtlantICO Network platform will have access to a set of tools in the blockchain registry, with which he will be able to audit records. This will help to avoid all kinds of conflicts and problems.

The blockchain platform AtlantICO Network will record every incident – the treatment of the patient, diagnosis, purpose of medication, the prescription, the registration of the insured event, expand the base of pharmaceutical products and medical services, etc. All the important events and changes will be recorded in the distribution log for further analysis.

We strive to bring the relationship of all participants in the medical and pharmaceutical industry to a fundamentally new level through the use of advanced high technologies! Join the ICO campaign of our promising project! The terms and conditions of the event can be found on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

Im very happy that atlanticonetwork use the technology of blockchain, with its transparent system people will be enjoying the use of your application,They can access easily without going to pharmacy. All information in the medical industry will be secured with the use of ATLANTICO Network.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
This project is very innovative in a way that the usual way that medical services took away money from patients because of high transaction fees is now being returned to them in form of discounts.
thats reality happen in a medical industry that's why atlantico want to change the old process or style for being corrupt of another hospital or a doctor this the way to make safe and fair enough from all people.

Atlantico network is the solution to eliminate those third-party charges while offering much cheaper price for any medical goods and services, the platform will also increase the traffic for medical centers, doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies so everyone involve on Atlantico network will have a great benefits.

Every project that involves crypto can be risky but because Atlantico network have a reliable and professional team, the risk is minimal. I believe that they can bring this project into action and reach their mission to have a better healthcare system for everyone all over the world.
Yes, that is also the reason of gaining high rates from a lot of reliable sites. Atlantico is a great idea of delivering quality health care. The developers were successful experienced people, who studied well the project and their white paper is detailed, clear and in order. The reason why I also giving my trust in ATLANTICO.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

https://pp.userapi.com/c830409/v830409666/18e24b/7PWg3Pd7uTQ.jpg
Activity: 201
ATLANTICO will create a system that cannot be influenced by financial giants of the industries from healthcare, insurance, production to distribution of pharmaceutical products in which users will be able to see pricing of goods balanced and offers buyers a choice of good/services on its highest quality at reasonable prices.
yes that's correct we can rid from that businessman who selling overpriced of medicine and from the doctor who has over the price of the professional fee so when atlantico launch all can rid from corrupt people.
Yes I really agree with this one AtlantICO platform is the answer to erased all the people that are corrupts out there especially in the medical and pharmaceutical industry who uses their power just to market their low quality drug with a higher price and right now the quality drugs with much more cheaper price is the right thing to market out there.
So Atlantico came to solve  this kind of abuse from other medical provider and pharmaceutical businessman. This platform aims to provide quality services in affordable prices. It is a great idea of medical assistance system.
Atlantico network prpject is a really perfect platform that can provide a wide variety solution with medical and pharmaceutical necessities of people this project will really be in great demand in tge future
Activity: 434
Actually alot of people in government and private sector that are really corrupt, the greed is always there. We wanted to have a secure platform that will help the pharmaceutical industry to deliver a good services to our clients, thanks to Atlantico
Activity: 624
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
This project is very innovative in a way that the usual way that medical services took away money from patients because of high transaction fees is now being returned to them in form of discounts.
thats reality happen in a medical industry that's why atlantico want to change the old process or style for being corrupt of another hospital or a doctor this the way to make safe and fair enough from all people.

Atlantico network is the solution to eliminate those third-party charges while offering much cheaper price for any medical goods and services, the platform will also increase the traffic for medical centers, doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies so everyone involve on Atlantico network will have a great benefits.

Every project that involves crypto can be risky but because Atlantico network have a reliable and professional team, the risk is minimal. I believe that they can bring this project into action and reach their mission to have a better healthcare system for everyone all over the world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
AtlantICO Network platform will be able to fully function only if it is widely used by all participants of the medical sector – patients, doctors, medical institutions, insurance companies, pharmacy chains, wholesale companies selling pharmaceutical products, as well as manufacturers of pharmaceutical products. In order to attract them, the platform must provide users with a decentralized software solution through which they can establish secure and transparent relationships.

That’s why we have developed our mobile investment blockchain platform in such a way that its participants can freely interact with each other, as well as with the goods and services available on the platform. Thus, we will be able to completely change the previously familiar principle of interaction of all participants in the medical sphere, making their connections more valuable and effective. More information about the project-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

a good news because teams will know what the project wants to be. and I'm grateful to the admin that it is active for participants to know what is happening in the atlantico network so that they can get a better idea for the project.
Yes because AtlantICO team is the best that is why the projects of this ICO is for sure in the future and nothing to worry about because everything is gonna be successful especially their services they will ensure everyone that every people in this world can use their one of a kind amazing services for their medical health issues.
Activity: 196
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
Is the token sale stats updated on your website?
If in case those figures are the latest, it seems that this project is not that so attractive with investors?
They have app already as well as partners and been in operations since 1987.
This is the kind of project that people should support as the solutions that they are presenting in the healthcare sector are considerably beneficial to a lot of people.
Yes because last time I check the total raised is around 1500 ETH and right now is already 1900 ETH and for sure more to come in the following days because more and more people are discovering how amazing this ICO is and how the AtlantICO team will deliver an amazing services to all of us.

I think it is because of the bearish market that led investor to hold their cryptocurrency and not investing on any ICO and I believe that Atlantico network have plans to survive on this bearish market, lets just wait and see what will happen on next stages of their token sale.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I don't understand all this hype on this project.

I'll try to explain my self: all the things that someone can do with atlantico network can be done for free right now just making some internet research, without spend any tokens..

The only thing that for me has some values is to verify if a drug is counterfeit.

Can someone try to explain me why all this hype?
I understand your sentiments. It is true that everything can be done free on internet research but as for me, the good thing that ATLANTICO Network platform exists is that all the goods and services' quality and price can be compared because it can be found on a single platform. That way there is a fair competition between all these things that would result in lower prices and higher quality.
Yes, through this platform you will be able to receive quality services and products in low cost; list of hospitals, doctors, and drugs, that you can compare and make decision. In addition, ATLANTICO guarantees authenticity of medicines and quality of services.

I do not think that it will be cheap, but in any case the price should be more reasonable than now.

Medicine will be more affordable because ATLANTICO will partner with the manufacturers,  unlike some pharmacies who purchase it from the wholesaler so their price is much higher.

well, that's not a bad think.
But how can i buy drug that require a prescription for a doctor with the atlantico platform?

@HappyCaptain: well, but i can do the same thing for free with simple internet research...

Atlantico will give information about near pharmacies in your location and list of medicines with prices. Same process, if you're buying prescriptive drugs from pharmacies, you need to show your prescription. 
Not all information that Atlantico can provide, can be easily searched through internet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Is the token sale stats updated on your website?
If in case those figures are the latest, it seems that this project is not that so attractive with investors?
They have app already as well as partners and been in operations since 1987.
This is the kind of project that people should support as the solutions that they are presenting in the healthcare sector are considerably beneficial to a lot of people.
Yes because last time I check the total raised is around 1500 ETH and right now is already 1900 ETH and for sure more to come in the following days because more and more people are discovering how amazing this ICO is and how the AtlantICO team will deliver an amazing services to all of us.
Activity: 624
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
I think many people will participate in this idea. New concept with innovative technology and good scalability of the blockchain with the 0 fees transactions.

Your comment sounds generic for me and I don't know if you are really referring to Atlantico network but what you've said about blockchain is definitely true. Atlantico network is using blockchain technology to improve the medical system through their platform.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
I don't understand all this hype on this project.

I'll try to explain my self: all the things that someone can do with atlantico network can be done for free right now just making some internet research, without spend any tokens..

The only thing that for me has some values is to verify if a drug is counterfeit.

Can someone try to explain me why all this hype?
I understand your sentiments. It is true that everything can be done free on internet research but as for me, the good thing that ATLANTICO Network platform exists is that all the goods and services' quality and price can be compared because it can be found on a single platform. That way there is a fair competition between all these things that would result in lower prices and higher quality.
Yes, through this platform you will be able to receive quality services and products in low cost; list of hospitals, doctors, and drugs, that you can compare and make decision. In addition, ATLANTICO guarantees authenticity of medicines and quality of services.

I do not think that it will be cheap, but in any case the price should be more reasonable than now.

Medicine will be more affordable because ATLANTICO will partner with the manufacturers,  unlike some pharmacies who purchase it from the wholesaler so their price is much higher.

well, that's not a bad think.
But how can i buy drug that require a prescription for a doctor with the atlantico platform?

@HappyCaptain: well, but i can do the same thing for free with simple internet research...
Activity: 323
Merit: 10
Im glad to be part of this wonderful project this made us all excited to the result of this highly potential ICO and for sure this project will be successful in near future. Goodluck!  Smiley
Same with you, many supporters are excited for the implementation of this platform. This is a win win situation, wherein the company behind this project and the investors gain profit. The concept of this platform is very useful that will help bring to its success.
so it's better to accelerate its spread across the country, for the immediate future of this project. We hope this town will be our home until the end.
you're right when you said it's best to propagate this project right away. as well as for the benefit of poor people and senior citizens. and hopefully the apps of this project can not be imagined not just on the iphone so hopefully all cellphone units can be this app.
Activity: 630
Activity: 462
Pages:
Jump to: