Pages:
Author

Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services - page 94. (Read 1603167 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
To some extent, he is right, but it is better to be completely confident. Atlantico is a great project with an excellent team!

absolutely and i am really confident enough to believe that the Atlantico project will make it since we got all professional team who does have full of experience that may really help the project to succeed thus as I have to check these team they're all credible and trusted.

You're right. A great idea of medical assistance in innovative technology of ATLANTICO. And, the people behind this project are all experienced, credible, and reliable. Let's continue our support in this project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I don't understand all this hype on this project.

I'll try to explain my self: all the things that someone can do with atlantico network can be done for free right now just making some internet research, without spend any tokens..

The only thing that for me has some values is to verify if a drug is counterfeit.

Can someone try to explain me why all this hype?
I understand your sentiments. It is true that everything can be done free on internet research but as for me, the good thing that ATLANTICO Network platform exists is that all the goods and services' quality and price can be compared because it can be found on a single platform. That way there is a fair competition between all these things that would result in lower prices and higher quality.
Yes, through this platform you will be able to receive quality services and products in low cost; list of hospitals, doctors, and drugs, that you can compare and make decision. In addition, ATLANTICO guarantees authenticity of medicines and quality of services.

I do not think that it will be cheap, but in any case the price should be more reasonable than now.

Medicine will be more affordable because ATLANTICO will partner with the manufacturers,  unlike some pharmacies who purchase it from the wholesaler so their price is much higher.
Activity: 201
To some extent, he is right, but it is better to be completely confident. Atlantico is a great project with an excellent team!

absolutely and i am really confident enough to believe that the Atlantico project will make it since we got all professional team who does have full of experience that may really help the project to succeed thus as I have to check these team they're all credible and trusted.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

I'll try to explain my self: all the things that someone can do with atlantico network can be done for free right now just making some internet research, without spend any tokens..

The only thing that for me has some values is to verify if a drug is counterfeit.

I understand your sentiments. It is true that everything can be done free on internet research but as for me, the good thing that ATLANTICO Network platform exists is that all the goods and services' quality and price can be compared because it can be found on a single platform. That way there is a fair competition between all these things that would result in lower prices and higher quality.

There are lot of benefits while using the Atlantico network platform compare to searching on the internet, you may get discounts with high quality of goods and medical services. also ATL tokens will be the gas on the platform and you don't need to have a cash on hand or credit card for paying any medical assistance.

thank you both for your answer.
i have a question: what is the difference to pay medical assistance in $ or in ATL tokens?
Also becouse you need $ to buy ATL tokens...

@Anya Doreen:
i don't understand: how is possible that a drug or a doctor have a lower price with atlantico platform?
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ATLANTICO NETWORK is a project that takes time to grow. This token is not enough to convince investors to be stronger. But the team just needed to improve on this.

As far as I know, the team has not only a token. There is a prototype of the product and a vision of the further development of events.

Yes, through this platform you will be able to receive quality services and products in low cost; list of hospitals, doctors, and drugs, that you can compare and make decision. In addition, ATLANTICO guarantees authenticity of medicines and quality of services.

I do not think that it will be cheap, but in any case the price should be more reasonable than now.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
ATLANTICO NETWORK is a project that takes time to grow. This token is not enough to convince investors to be stronger. But the team just needed to improve on this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services is quite humorous project. Because it has a little care but care very careless. It does not have services to interact with investors. We need more pr campaigns.
its have when you are investing you can use it the token to be a member of atlantico and they given you more benefits, that's is the advantage of atlantico care about what you care.
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

There are lot of benefits while using the Atlantico network platform compare to searching on the internet, you may get discounts with high quality of goods and medical services. also ATL tokens will be the gas on the platform and you don't need to have a cash on hand or credit card for paying any medical assistance.
Activity: 56
ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services is quite humorous project. Because it has a little care but care very careless. It does not have services to interact with investors. We need more pr campaigns.
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
To expand opportunities for interaction between all participants of the medical sector, we are launching our AtlantICO Network project with our own internal currency-ATL tokens!

ATL tokens compatible with NEM Mosaic will be used to gain access to AtlantICO Network platform, as well as to receive dividends from the platform earnings by their holders.

You can get ATL tokens in one of three ways:

✔ Purchase tokens as part of the ICO campaign-the total offer will be limited to the number of tokens created on Crowdsale.

✔Purchase tokens on a cryptocurrency exchange.

✔Get tokens as a reward for using the platform, as well as participation in the evaluation and commenting on the services and products available on the platform.

Do not miss the opportunity to take advantage of our special offer and get a +24% bonus by purchasing tokens right now! More info on our website https://www.atlantico-network.io.

This is really a great opportunity for all investors who wanted to invest in this project. With the Atlantico Network project which promotes opportunities to establish secure and transparent relationships between users, I am quite positive that this project will succeed.
I agree with you BitDane. Let us continue supporting the ATLANTICO Network project because everyone will benefit from this. From the users, medical professionals, the pharmaceutical industry, insurance companies and many more, I strongly believe that this will be the beginning of a better change with regard to the medical industry.

So there will be a rewards of ATL tokens just by using the platform, it will benefit every users and companies that will be involve in their ecosystem. A usable platform for our daily lives with a lot of benefits and rewards for everyone.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
To expand opportunities for interaction between all participants of the medical sector, we are launching our AtlantICO Network project with our own internal currency-ATL tokens!

ATL tokens compatible with NEM Mosaic will be used to gain access to AtlantICO Network platform, as well as to receive dividends from the platform earnings by their holders.

✔ Purchase tokens as part of the ICO campaign-the total offer will be limited to the number of tokens created on Crowdsale.

✔Get tokens as a reward for using the platform, as well as participation in the evaluation and commenting on the services and products available on the platform.

Do not miss the opportunity to take advantage of our special offer and get a +24% bonus by purchasing tokens right now! More info on our website https://www.atlantico-network.io.

This is really a great opportunity for all investors who wanted to invest in this project. With the Atlantico Network project which promotes opportunities to establish secure and transparent relationships between users, I am quite positive that this project will succeed.
I agree with you BitDane. Let us continue supporting the ATLANTICO Network project because everyone will benefit from this. From the users, medical professionals, the pharmaceutical industry, insurance companies and many more, I strongly believe that this will be the beginning of a better change with regard to the medical industry.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

Activity: 154

https://pp.userapi.com/c844520/v844520460/e1a29/9CZRZ6Zcvn8.jpg
Activity: 201
I agree! ATLANTOCO's health-care features and applications have real-world thinking. This makes sense for the project. In the global development process, what are the problems with language, habits and culture in different geographic areas?
Precisely the platform of atlantico is, in reality, more people will benefit from this project since it is medical and pharmaceutical platform this will really help people who are looking for a best doctor to look for their medical needs or even people who are finding medicine which is hard to find in the market Atlantico network can provide all of these.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

Activity: 462
ATLANTICO will create a system that cannot be influenced by financial giants of the industries from healthcare, insurance, production to distribution of pharmaceutical products in which users will be able to see pricing of goods balanced and offers buyers a choice of good/services on its highest quality at reasonable prices.
yes that's correct we can rid from that businessman who selling overpriced of medicine and from the doctor who has over the price of the professional fee so when atlantico launch all can rid from corrupt people.

If these being implemented lots of medical professions such as pharmacist will be gone on the list. Medical service shouldn't be an over price goods, its one of the basic needs of people. Thanks to Atlantico it will cut down the price and give us some returns from using the platform and investing early.
Pages:
Jump to: