Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 Atriz's Bounty and Signature Campaign Managment Services 🔥 [AVAILABLE]🔥 - page 2. (Read 20925 times)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Didn't escrow Confido funds and all signature campaign members were scammed out of our time in posting when the ICO opened at $1 and the devs are nowhere to be found and apparently aTriz "is trying to contact them" well we lost our money and it is all aTriz's fault.
If you truly think that it is "all" his fault, then you truly are a butthurt baboon.

Every single campaign, where funds are not fully escrowed by the manager or an escrow is risky[1]. Knowingly applying to such a campaign implies that the user has read the campaign description, is aware of the-, and accepts the- risk. In case that the user failed to read the campaign description, then it is only the users fault.
[1] This does not guarantee 100% safety either.

Why is it good aTriz doesn't escrow funds according to you?

Apparently, you did not get Lauda perfectly well. Last time I checked, not all campaigns are escrowed by the managers and they always make sure that whoever is applying understands that before doing so.
I was part of the Confido's campaign, and at the beginning, it was clearly stated by aTriz that none of the funds are being escrowed by him, so it is more like anyone joining is obviously joining at his/her own risk. So, if you want to blame aTriz for Confido's scam, you should as well blame yourself for joining in the first place since you knew it wasn't escrowed and no one was forced to join.

This is not true. They were supposed to get paid if Confido did raise $50,000. Well, their ICO came and raised over $300,000. You could even see there token what is was worth in the ICO launch, over $1 value. aTriz is responsible because he is the manage of the campaign who promised they would get payment if over $50,000 got raised, but they never got payment though $300,000+ is raised. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
Didn't escrow Confido funds and all signature campaign members were scammed out of our time in posting when the ICO opened at $1 and the devs are nowhere to be found and apparently aTriz "is trying to contact them" well we lost our money and it is all aTriz's fault.
If you truly think that it is "all" his fault, then you truly are a butthurt baboon.

Every single campaign, where funds are not fully escrowed by the manager or an escrow is risky[1]. Knowingly applying to such a campaign implies that the user has read the campaign description, is aware of the-, and accepts the- risk. In case that the user failed to read the campaign description, then it is only the users fault.

Why is it good aTriz doesn't escrow funds according to you?

Apparently, you did not get Lauda perfectly well. Last time I checked, not all campaigns are escrowed by the managers and they always make sure that whoever is applying understands that before doing so.
I was part of the Confido's campaign, and at the beginning, it was clearly stated by aTriz that none of the funds are being escrowed by him, so it is more like anyone joining is obviously joining at his/her own risk. So, if you want to blame aTriz for Confido's scam, you should as well blame yourself for joining in the first place since you knew it wasn't escrowed and no one was forced to join.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Didn't escrow Confido funds and all signature campaign members were scammed out of our time in posting when the ICO opened at $1 and the devs are nowhere to be found and apparently aTriz "is trying to contact them" well we lost our money and it is all aTriz's fault. ATRIZ IS THE WORST SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN MANAGER. HE IS LIKELY INVOLVED IN THE CONFIDO SCAM AND MAY EVEN BE ONE OF THE FOUNDERS. DON'T HIRE HIM AS YOUR MANAGER - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

PROOF: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/confidoio-signature-campaign-safe-peer-to-peer-escrow-transactions-ended-2167196
Likely involved? Whatever you say. Maybe also add kucoin and every other exchange/person fooled by this scam ico.

Even though there is no requirement I will be sending out Sig Campaign funds myself out of whatever left money I've earnt of of confido (around 0.1 BTC)
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
Of my opinion, yahoo is the worst campaign manger, who always late with payment. He love alcohol too much (he is alcoholic) and do not care about company he manages.

Sorry of my English (I am Spanish).

Proof: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21706267

Sorry all, went out with some friends last night and got trashed. Just now waking up and feeling like shit. Gonna start grading the campaign and paying out soon. Sorry for the delay

We must to give aTriz a chance!

Worst? Is this how people like you now define the word worst? with a single proof of yahoo got delayed on grading you already said worst? How pathetic!

For me yahoo is the a good campaign manager. And also Atriz, I watch some of his project and he is also a good manager though some campaign he manages fails. But that is not important, he is just being manager.   Smiley

Yahoo is also a human being and have the rights to enjoy life! You judged him already just because he got drunk once?! Yahoo is one of the best campaign manager for me. He is understanding to applicants and his payments are always on time (except for the time he got drunk). Lots of members in this forum love Yahoo.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
https://exclusiveplatform.com/
Of my opinion, yahoo is the worst campaign manger, who always late with payment. He love alcohol too much (he is alcoholic) and do not care about company he manages.

Sorry of my English (I am Spanish).

Proof: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21706267

Sorry all, went out with some friends last night and got trashed. Just now waking up and feeling like shit. Gonna start grading the campaign and paying out soon. Sorry for the delay

We must to give aTriz a chance!

Worst? Is this how people like you now define the word worst? with a single proof of yahoo got delayed on grading you already said worst? How pathetic!

For me yahoo is the a good campaign manager. And also Atriz, I watch some of his project and he is also a good manager though some campaign he manages fails. But that is not important, he is just being manager.   Smiley
Hey Atriz, would you mind sharing your journey in becoming a campaign manager? How did you start and is it difficult?

I think it may be fun to try and do this someday, but would like a better idea of what the job entails.
Hm... Maybe one day.
Activity: 383
Merit: 161
https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627
Hey Atriz, would you mind sharing your journey in becoming a campaign manager? How did you start and is it difficult?

I think it may be fun to try and do this someday, but would like a better idea of what the job entails.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
aTriz was our bounty manager for our project and he was always fast with communication and helped solve any problems we had. Would recommend him! aTriz for Bounty President)
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Huge vouch for aTriz, the quality of his service is excellent and i think he is one of the fairest and best managers on bitcointalk at the moment. Not sure how much he charges for his services but it is worth it Smiley

Disclaimer: I am in his campaign atm, so maybe i'm a bit biased  Grin
legendary
Terminated.
Hi, aTriz!
how much is bounty campaign? For example, signature, twitter and facebook?

Sending pm.
Obviously it should be private and obviously you can't put a fixed price for managing due to various non static variables. I'm surprised that a lot of people aren't aware of this as I've had similar questions before. I couldn't resist responding to that person since this thread is part of my watch list.
Hi, aTriz!
Sending pm.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
Ethereum Future
Hi, aTriz!
legendary
Terminated.
From what I can tell, that's your personal address that you use to receive payments. Why are you mixing private money with the money of your clients?
Could be accidental.

You should publicly post, in each of your campaign threads, an address that holds only the escrowed funds.
Not really a necessary thing to do, and I didn't do it in the last campaign that I've started managing either.

1icerock
1javvy
1cryp
Quite the waste of electricity and your own time.
Hey aTriz,

The whole point of escrowing funds is to make it as transparent as possible. Can you please outline:
- What campaigns that you manage have funds escrowed by you
- The addresses of the escrowed funds
- What storage method your wallets use?

You need to keep extreme transparency with your dealings as a high-visibility community member. This is in the best interests for the greater community.

Regards.
I'm using a personally mined vanity address- 1aTrizet7ocQ7nrfPcYiFhbtDPMF8Wfri.

It's imported on electrum and that's what I use to store and send out transactions.

I'm escrowing the following amounts.

Ice Rock Mining-0.5 BTC
Crypterium- 0.35 BTC
Javvy- 0.315BTC

From what I can tell, that's your personal address that you use to receive payments. Why are you mixing private money with the money of your clients?

You should publicly post, in each of your campaign threads, an address that holds only the escrowed funds. You can supplement it with an image that updates with the live balance, for example,
Code:
[url=https://blockchain.info/address/1aTrizet7ocQ7nrfPcYiFhbtDPMF8Wfri][img]https://btc-priceimg.herokuapp.com/balance/1aTrizet7ocQ7nrfPcYiFhbtDPMF8Wfri[/img][/url]

Easy as that. Try it out yourself!

I am now currently using these addresses to escrow funds.
1iceuMG2PwJ9DcegV8rhA4jwKnAfNdbfj - Ice Rock Mining
1JAVVymzJRTUPXWBJD1W8HheHS7WveNjd5- Javvy
1CrYPtimehXmskMj7SCfLrSDFGNJTap2ag - Crypterium
Hey aTriz,

The whole point of escrowing funds is to make it as transparent as possible. Can you please outline:

You need to keep extreme transparency with your dealings as a high-visibility community member. This is in the best interests for the greater community.

Regards.

It's imported on electrum and that's what I use to store and send out transactions.

Ice Rock Mining-0.5 BTC
Crypterium- 0.35 BTC
Javvy- 0.315BTC

You should publicly post, in each of your campaign threads, an address that holds only the escrowed funds. You can supplement it with an image that updates with the live balance, for example,
Code:
[url=https://blockchain.info/address/1aTrizet7ocQ7nrfPcYiFhbtDPMF8Wfri][img]https://btc-priceimg.herokuapp.com/balance/1aTrizet7ocQ7nrfPcYiFhbtDPMF8Wfri[/img][/url]

That's a great idea thanks!

I'm thinking of going and mining personal bitcoin addresses for each of the escrow amounts, like

1icerock
1javvy
1cryp

Thanks for the code, never knew that was a thing.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hey aTriz,

Regards.

Ice Rock Mining-0.5 BTC
Crypterium- 0.35 BTC
Javvy- 0.315BTC

Code:

Hey aTriz,

Regards.

Ice Rock Mining-0.5 BTC
Crypterium- 0.35 BTC
Javvy- 0.315BTC
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hey aTriz,

Regards.
Pages:
Jump to: