Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 Atriz's Bounty and Signature Campaign Managment Services 🔥 [AVAILABLE]🔥 - page 3. (Read 20925 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I feel SMAS is a bit too outdated, and that is why I don't block them from joining campaigns of mine. If a user is on SMAS, I will be less lenient since they are a past offender.
Outdated; what kind of nonsense is that Huh The list is up to date, and users remain on that list unless they ask for a review and pass it. The spam problem can't be tackled if managers do not participate for nonsensical reasons.

Hm... Valid point, I'll try start using in my campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I feel SMAS is a bit too outdated, and that is why I don't block them from joining campaigns of mine. If a user is on SMAS, I will be less lenient since they are a past offender.
Outdated; what kind of nonsense is that Huh The list is up to date, and users remain on that list unless they ask for a review and pass it. The spam problem can't be tackled if managers do not participate for nonsensical reasons.

And about the referrals, it does cause a lot of spam, have removed it.
Good.
IMO:
1) Do you support SMAS? If so, you should mention it and/or your stance against spam in this thread.
2) You should kill that referral program. It causes more damage (e.g. spammers spam your name everywhere) that it is worth it.
1. I'm using it as a guideline, not as something that will make me either accept or deny an applicant, I'm currently in the process of starting up my own blacklist.
That isn't coherent, i.e. looks like you don't use it at all. You can't "use something as a guideline" which was meant for blocking users from relevant campaigns, but then not use it for denying applications.

And about the referrals, it does cause a lot of spam, have removed it.
legendary
Terminated.
IMO:
1) Do you support SMAS? If so, you should mention it and/or your stance against spam in this thread.
2) You should kill that referral program. It causes more damage (e.g. spammers spam your name everywhere) that it is worth it.
1. I'm using it as a guideline, not as something that will make me either accept or deny an applicant, I'm currently in the process of starting up my own blacklist.
That isn't coherent, i.e. looks like you don't use it at all. You can't "use something as a guideline" which was meant for blocking users from relevant campaigns, but then not use it for denying applications.

2. True, have seen a lot of referral spam recently, I want someone to refer me because they truely think I'm a good manager, not just for some money.
I've also seen at least 1 more manager (I think) use it, thus it might set a bad precedence in general. We lack proper policies around here as is.
IMO:

2. True, have seen a lot of referral spam recently, I want someone to refer me because they truely think I'm a good manager, not just for some money.
legendary
Terminated.
IMO:
Activity: 630
Merit: 107
Please edit your title . It has a hidden error !
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟
lol, look at you man. spamming all day about that shit

Sorry all, went out with some friends last night and got trashed. Just now waking up and feeling like shit. Gonna start grading the campaign and paying out soon. Sorry for the delay

"shit" iñdeed
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Of my opinion, yahoo is the worst campaign manger, who always late with payment. He love alcohol too much (he is alcoholic) and do not care about company he manages.

Sorry of my English (I am Spanish).

Proof: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21706267

Sorry all, went out with some friends last night and got trashed. Just now waking up and feeling like shit. Gonna start grading the campaign and paying out soon. Sorry for the delay

We must to give aTriz a chance!

lol, look at you man. spamming all day about that shit
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟
Of my opinion, yahoo is the worst campaign manger, who always late with payment. He love alcohol too much (he is alcoholic) and do not care about company he manages.

Sorry of my English (I am Spanish).

Proof: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21706267

We must to give aTriz a chance!
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS CAMPAIGN MANAGER. ALL OF CAMPAIGN THAT HE WILL MANAGE WILL NOT BE SUCCESSFUL SO BETTER TO AVOID HIM IF YOU WANT A SUCCESS FOR YOUR PROJECT.

Actually no. I'm in his campaign right now, he is very fair and issues warnings when due, as well as kicking unfit participants. His payments are on time, at least for this week for the Synpase campaign so there is nothing wrong there either.

Not sure why you are making a completely no account just to say this, do it on your main account...
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8
look more fresh with new design, good luck for all your projects. Shocked Grin
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
love the new design mannn.. ♥