Pages:
Author

Topic: ATTENTION! BOUNTY CAMPAIGN MODUS OPERANDI SPOTTED! - page 3. (Read 874 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
I would like to state that I am not part of any bounty programme, and I do not promote any alts or ICOs.
Talk Merit tells me that he isn't either.

Thank you for drawing this scam to our attention.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 351
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
To whom it may concern,

Someone is using your account for money! Upon checking my bounty's spreadsheet I found something annoying and it makes me think why this people still exist in this forum. I can see a lot of people using other member's Bitcointalk account in some bounty campaigns and my account is one of them used multiple times I already reported this to the manager and this post will serve as a warning or awareness to anybody on this forum. I encountered this kind of modus not only once but a lot of times with my friends in our local telegram group since their accounts were also used by unknown applicants with different payment adress and told them to report to the manager but now I am so disappointed because it is getting worst. I wonder who's fault is this, is it the manager? The applicant? Or these bastards who keep on copying our accounts details with different payment addresses. I  am concerned with this modus operandi because legit accounts  and applicants might be tagged with red trust as they might think it is our Alt accounts. For me to counter this I highly recommend to post your original usernames and addressess you will be using on bounties on this thread or on your own Bitcointalk profile and I also suggest bounty managers to double check thousands of aplications on their spreadsheets because some people will take advantage of this opportunity to make something illegal by copying anyone's credentials just to earn money from bounty campaigns. It would be much better if managers will accept applications based on applicants Bitcointalk profile where informations like usernames and addresses can be found. For me as a legit bounty hunter this would be a serious issue and  I do hope that this can be resolved immediately.

From now onwards, I hereby confirm that all the information posted on my Bitcointalk profile is true, correct and the only details I will be using anywhere on this forum.

These are the bastards addresses who used my account for bounty:

0x78e6e36b820f9a070fd167f2d3913d60144a653a
0x49290Bc753e354A1860cEc39B32e577187BBC4cF

You can check it here in "Signature" tab for referrence and kindly pay attention to other applications too and you will see magic Grin : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a-cO_-ys_dNvUU-NqlGtrPPEXSM8Uv9gdOvakiQ5PWE/htmlview#

Bitpenta Bounty Campaign link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-bitpenta-2-week-program-324k-tokens-escrowed-tokens-3221684

("If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan) Grin
Pages:
Jump to: