Pages:
Author

Topic: [Auction] 2x Jalapenos Butterfly Labs BFL 5 GH/s miners - IN HAND - page 2. (Read 7302 times)

Activity: 575
Merit: 500
The North Remembers
0 @ 0

"BFL has excellent customer service." Bahahahahahahaha! Comedy gold!
In my experience, BFL does have excellent customer service; your and others' experience may differ. Read more about the lifetime transferable warranty on BFL ASICs. I don't believe any other ASICs have this level of support. The warranty and best performance-per-watt offered by BFL is what makes this an excellent purchase, in my mind. Cheers!

this assumes the company will be around to provide a lifetime warranty.

They would also have to actually have more than 4 units and photos of empty boxes.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Activity: 602
0 @ 0

In my experience, BFL does have excellent customer service; your and others' experience may differ. Read more about the lifetime transferable warranty on BFL ASICs. I don't believe any other ASICs have this level of support. The warranty and best performance-per-watt offered by BFL is what makes this an excellent purchase, in my mind. Cheers!

this assumes the company will be around to provide a lifetime warranty.
Activity: 574
Can you post a screenshot of cgminer with them in action?
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
My apologies, newguy05. I misread the bid history. You are correct

High bidders:
1 @ 23

can everyone just get their bids in instead of dragging this out, 24 hour per bid is pretty crazy.
1 @ 23.5 Cool
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
i should be the higher bidder isn't since i bid 23 first? oh well.
0 @ 0

High bidders:
1@23
1 @ 23.5 Cool
Activity: 336
Activity: 575
The North Remembers
0 @ 0

Activity: 196
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
1 @ 23

can everyone just get their bids in instead of dragging this out, 24 hour per bid is pretty crazy.
Also, closet is a crazy spot to have them mining in Shocked
Thanks for the quick response Grin
1 @ 22.5

Any way to tell what temperature these are running at?
Yes, they report the temperature to cgminer. They're at 46C and the closet they're in is about 29C (85F). The fans seem to be dynamically modulated to keep the temp around 46C. Despite the hot room, the miners' fans are low-flow and rather quiet. Cheers
1 @ 22.5

Any way to tell what temperature these are running at?
what so good about this, if u can just buy 1 asicminer blade and it will be almost same speed?

just wondering...
I'm not well informed on asicminer blades. This BFL 5GH/s miner comes with a power supply and enclosure. Foremost of all, in the long run, this unit may outperform the blade. Here's how: this unit is about 30% more efficient with power. As electricity costs rise relative to bitcoin revenues, profit margins go down. At some point in the future, the blade will be using more value on electricity than it is generating. The 5GH/s miner will still be profitable.
Activity: 168
what so good about this, if u can just buy 1 asicminer blade and it will be almost same speed?

just wondering...
triple post haha.... should leave thread this for the auction.

put opinions in other threads....obviously BFL leaves much to be desired. but japs are in  hand so who cares....

Yes sir!  Please forgive me! 
triple post haha.... should leave thread this for the auction.

put opinions in other threads....obviously BFL leaves much to be desired. but japs are in  hand so who cares....

Did I just hear that BFL has excellent customer service?  That is so unbelievable this has to be bullshit...
a statement like that sounds very fishy.. BFL hasn't even proven the EXISTENCE of customer service yet. 

didn't mean to double post, sorry
Pages:
Jump to: