Pages:
Author

Topic: [Auction] 2x Jalapenos Butterfly Labs BFL 5 GH/s miners - IN HAND - page 3. (Read 7302 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
oh wait they had that really cool 90's promo video of themselves moving empty boxes around with a forklift.
totally forgot.. my bad..
Did I just hear that BFL has excellent customer service?  That is so unbelievable this has to be bullshit...
a statement like that sounds very fishy.. BFL hasn't even proven the EXISTENCE of customer service yet. 

Did I just hear that BFL has excellent customer service?  That is so unbelievable this has to be a hoax...
a statement like that sounds very fishy.. BFL hasn't even proven the EXISTENCE of customer service yet. 

Activity: 165
20 starting is high. At 22 its already 4btc/gh. Blades are 3.85 with 2-3 day global shipping :/
The starting price was high to save time. Obviously it wasn't too as, as people are bidding! They may prefer BFL chips because they are the best performers per watt (GH/J) which some people (myself included) deem a long-term advantage. Moving onward, let's use this thread is for the auction, not for discussing ASIC comparisons. Please read here for an ASIC chip comparison.

Can these units be pushed/overclocked safely to 6 Gh?  Also, are you in the Bay Area, or LA region. 

Congrats on having units in hand and thanks for providing pictures the way you did.  Helps add a lot of authenticity with so many scams boucning around

-JC
Closer to LA. I cannot comment on overclocking -- I have no idea. In my personal experience with FPGA singles and now 5GH/s ASICs, BFL has excellent customer service and I wouldn't be surprised if they entertain an overclocking community. On the other hand, this may void your warranty, so please check with BFL before doing anything like overclocking.

Our current high bidders!
1 @ 22
1 @ 22BTC
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Can these units be pushed/overclocked safely to 6 Gh?  Also, are you in the Bay Area, or LA region. 

Congrats on having units in hand and thanks for providing pictures the way you did.  Helps add a lot of authenticity with so many scams boucning around

-JC
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
how do you get 3.85with the blades??? i thought they were 50BTC for 10GH=5?

tried contacting friedcat he never replied?? what are you suppose to do?

You click a button and they're 13+. You email him and he replies within a day or 2, plenty of people in the sales thread have ordered and received from the thread.
how do you get 3.85with the blades??? i thought they were 50BTC for 10GH=5?

tried contacting friedcat he never replied?? what are you suppose to do?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
legendary
dogiecoin.com
First mover advantage. Soon they will be worth far less

...what I'm saying is they're already worth less than other hardware you can buy TODAY.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
First mover advantage. Soon they will be worth far less
legendary
dogiecoin.com
20 starting is high. At 22 its already 4btc/gh. Blades are 3.85 with 2-3 day global shipping :/
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
"Sorry, I can't take any reversible forms of payment including PayPal. You can quickly convert your USD to BTC using a wire to Gox, Dwolla to CampBX, etc. Good luck bidding."

Good man, Already believes more in infant-era-BTC than The Dollar
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
hi can i just pay cash for this using paypal or some escrow service if you prefer? bid is $3k for 1 if accept.
Sorry, I can't take any reversible forms of payment including PayPal. You can quickly convert your USD to BTC using a wire to Gox, Dwolla to CampBX, etc. Good luck bidding.

You say the auction ends 24 hours after the last bid.. but when does the "normal" time end?  >24 hours from 1st bid? 
I'm not sure what you mean by normal time, but I think this will clear it up: the auction ends 24 hours after alwind's post unless someone else bids higher. Does that clear things up?

Highest bidder: alwind with 2x 20BTC (the auctions will end at 5/24/13 09:47:40 PM unless someone outbids alwind)

Happy bidding
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
hi can i just pay cash for this using paypal or some escrow service if you prefer? bid is $3k for 1 if accept.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com
24 hour extension, wow this auction could go on for 4-6 weeks!  Smiley
Is this longer than normal? I figured people in EU / USA didn't want to be up all night or might be busy with work, etc.

alwind is the highest bidder at 2x 20 BTC

Some people do 2 minute extensions, sometimes 1 hour, but on an item like this a 24-hour extension might just be appropriate.  The .5 BTC minimum bump makes it work.  It's not like it's going to get bumped up by a penny each time so it should be an interesting couple of days. 

You say the auction ends 24 hours after the last bid.. but when does the "normal" time end?  >24 hours from 1st bid? 
Is this longer than normal? I figured people in EU / USA didn't want to be up all night or might be busy with work, etc.

alwind is the highest bidder at 2x 20 BTC
Location is California, USA. My apologies for the omission.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com
Pages:
Jump to: