Pages:
Author

Topic: AUCTION - 30x 1BTC (Series1) Casascius coin - page 5. (Read 10279 times)

donator
Activity: 1653
Merit: 1286
Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Auction ends in less than 2.5 hours unless extended by a valid bid. Each valid bid extends the auction to 1 hour after that bid. If any of this is unclear, please ask me.
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362
66 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1003
I'm also potentially interested in between 5 and 10.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
I found a partner. Thx !

Do you want another person in on it? I'm also interested in 10. (Depending on price of course.)
legendary
Ok any1 interested for a group buy at 2 or 3 (10 coins minimum)?

I'm interested to buy 10 of theses and I'll be the reciever/sender for the other coins. Everything can be done by escrow as well.

I found a partner. Thx !
Activity: 530
legendary
Ok any1 interested for a group buy at 2 or 3 (10 coins minimum)?

I'm interested to buy 10 of theses and I'll be the reciever/sender for the other coins. Everything can be done by escrow as well.
legendary
Ok any1 interested for a group buy ?

donator
I bid 22BTC for 10 of them.

If OP approves this kind of deal, may be someone else could try to bid on 20 coins or 10 coins but not lower amount of them to save shipping work.

Sorry, it would be unfair to other bidders if it gets too complicated for the bidders to figure out what they have to bid to win the auction. So please stick with bidding for all 30 coins. If someone is interested in bidding on 20 coins, please PM StarenseN and have one of you bid on the whole tube and figure out how to split it up later. Thanks.
legendary
I bid 22BTC for 10 of them.

If OP approves this kind of deal, may be someone else could try to bid on 20 coins or 10 coins but not lower amount of them to save shipping work.
donator
Activity: 668
I bid 64 BTC.
donator
donator
I'm sure that you won't buy best not to handle these without wearing cotton gloves or something similar as once brass gets touched by hand it can tarnish quite badly in time, if you don't have gloves then either don't touch them or if you must then only by holding the edges, please to excuse if this is all obvious anyway already.

Of course! I just took pictures. Uploading right now.
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
but* best...
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
I'm sure that you won't buy best not to handle these without wearing cotton gloves or something similar as once brass gets touched by hand it can tarnish quite badly in time, if you don't have gloves then either don't touch them or if you must then only by holding the edges, please to excuse if this is all obvious anyway already.
donator
I'm going to my safe to get these coins now. I will post some pictures later.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Thank you very much!
donator
Can you clarify which time you will be using for end of auction? Will it be UTC, EST, etc.? Thank you.

The auction ends at the end of April 30th at midnight GMT unless extended by a previous bid.
Pages:
Jump to: