Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUCTION] Avalon Batch 3: 1 Module starting bid: 1 BTC! - page 2. (Read 4231 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
hmmm...
I suggest you post a new auction, 24 hours..
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001
I've PMed with the winning bidder and he's been gratious enough to relinquish his bid in light of the recent interest.

Poochone: if you're serious about this bid for this as is module, PM me with where you would need it shipped.

I confirm this.
I also have tracking information on other parts that I pre-paid for.
Activity: 165
Merit: 102
Live life on purpose
I've PMed with the winning bidder and he's been gratious enough to relinquish his bid in light of the recent interest.

Poochone: if you're serious about this bid for this as is module, PM me with where you would need it shipped.
yeah, guess i'd gone to 4 at least.. maybe 5.

Sucks to be me. I'm still finalizing the sale. If it falls through for some reason, you'll be next in line at "4 or 5."

let's pm if it falls through.
Activity: 361
Live life on purpose

Sucks to be me. I'm still finalizing the sale. If it falls through for some reason, you'll be next in line at "4 or 5."
Activity: 379
well, how much did you sell?
Live life on purpose
Shoot. The countdown clock must have been messed up. I started the auction at 8pm and set it for 48 hours. My sold post was at 9pm. So sorry for the confusion, that's the last thing I wanted to create.
still 3 hrs left!!!
Activity: 379
Sold. Sorry, I didn't really think about the timing on this auction so it may not ship out until Monday. I'll check with the buyer and see what options we have.

already sold?
Live life on purpose
Sold. Sorry, I didn't really think about the timing on this auction so it may not ship out until Monday. I'll check with the buyer and see what options we have.
legendary
Live life on purpose
Minutes after I originally posted this auction, I got an offer for 5 BTC. Guess I should have taken it. Sad

Something felt wrong about closing out an auction so quickly.

Oh well. There's still time for someone with a sense of adventure! The module has something wrong with it... like a puzzle waiting for your enjoyment... not to mention 80 avalon chips.
legendary
Oh, look, a pretty count down clock. Smiley

I still think this is a great adventure for those who want to tinker with an Avalon module and have the means to do so.

Thanks for you counting down gif, very beautiful, bookmarked it Smiley and I offer you 10 BTC for the module~

Sorry, I did not read carefully, this is not a working module! Change my offer to 1.5BTC.

I am glad you read again.

1.75 BTC

Live life on purpose
it has 80 chips per board?
How many of them "look burned"?
This is what you are selling right?
http://thegenesisblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/avalaon_asic_card.jpg

The chips themselves don't look burned at all. The picture I posted previously was of the closest module to the PDU which just had some soot on it from the wire insulation. That one is mining away just fine.

I think the one that isn't working was the farthest one from the board since the power cables feeding power to those two modules were melted. My hunch is there was some kind of power spike. Here are some pictures of the modules I took as I was separating them (I sold 3 to one person and 1 to someone else).

This is not the actual module for sale, but the one I cleaned up which is working fine:

The module I'm selling comes as is. I'm not sure what's wrong with it, or if the chips themselves are damaged. Hopefully it's something simple like the top power board.

As for shipping to the EU, you'd probably have to cover the cost of that. The original buyer agreed to ship it, but he's in the US and shipping to the EU would probably cost more than he's willing to pay. Can you give me an idea of how much that would be?
you would ship to EU?
it has 80 chips per board?
How many of them "look burned"?
This is what you are selling right?
http://thegenesisblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/avalaon_asic_card.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: