Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUCTION] Avalon Batch 3: 1 Module starting bid: 1 BTC! - page 3. (Read 4231 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 102
Live life on purpose
Sorry, I did not read carefully, this is not a working module! Change my offer to 1.5BTC.

Ah, sad face. Thanks for clarifying.
donator
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Oh, look, a pretty count down clock. Smiley

I still think this is a great adventure for those who want to tinker with an Avalon module and have the means to do so.

Thanks for you counting down gif, very beautiful, bookmarked it Smiley and I offer you 10 BTC for the module~

Sorry, I did not read carefully, this is not a working module! Change my offer to 1.5BTC.
donator
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

I still think this is a great adventure for those who want to tinker with an Avalon module and have the means to do so.

Thanks for you counting down gif, very beautiful, bookmarked it Smiley and I offer you 10 BTC for the module~
Live life on purpose

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
1btc for it.
Live life on purpose
And yes, there is a catch.

I'm the guy who fried an Avalon by not plugging in all the power cables. 3 of the 4 modules have been sold and are currently mining away. The rest of the components are up for sale (make me an offer). 1 of the modules, unfortunately, appears to be dead.

From the buyer:

I picked them up and tested all three modules in a module-less Avalon. Unfortunately, one of the three doesn't work and it's the left of the two module pair, which means I would have to separate the pair. I tested all of them individually and for that one, the Avalon doesn't power on, the fans don't kick on, and the lights turn the dreaded red. If that one isn't connected, everything works normal.

Instead of having it shipped back to me, the buyer has agreed to ship it to whoever wants to buy it. Some may want it for the ASIC chips, others may have an idea what's wrong, a soldering gun, and a sense of adventure, but either way, I'm starting the bid at 1 BTC. I'll let it run for 48 hours. If you make me an amazing offer, I'll consider ending the auction early.

Who's up for a challenge?
Pages:
Jump to: