Pages:
Author

Topic: [Auction] BFL ~8.2 GH/s Miner (5 GH + 2 GH Upgrade + 1.2.5 firmware), US Only - page 2. (Read 2042 times)

legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
Lets get this kicked off 20 BTC offered!

seems me and you are bidding on all the mining hardware lol. Just wanted to make you aware he said no escrow. so be careful
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
:)
Lets get this kicked off 20 BTC offered!
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Two things that I forgot to mention,

The times are PST (Pacific Standard Time).

The new firmware was tested using the latest cgminer from git. Older versions will show lots of errors since the protocol wasn't fully supported.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
I am auctioning off my BFL 5 GH/s Miner with 2 GH/s upgrade and reflashed firmware to 1.2.5.

This unit is overclocked to achieve ~8.2 GH/s.

The unit was received on June 15.

Auction open to United States bidders only.

Starting bid will be 20 btc, increasing in increments of 0.5 btc. Buy it Now for 28 btc.

Shipping via USPS Priority Mail will be free, other requested shipping methods will be paid by buyer in BTC @ current Mt.Gox price.

Auction will end Jun 23 @ 24:00 (Midnight), or Jun 24 @ 00:00. The unit will ship on Jun 24 given that the funds are received.

No escrow please. Winner will be PMed with address to send funds.

Thread explaining the work I've done to overclock/reflash firmware: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/experimenting-with-jalapeno-firmware-236875

Note: The unit sets the frequency of the chips at startup. If 8.2 GH/s is not achieved, let the unit cool and restart it.

More pictures will be uploaded shortly:

Pages:
Jump to: