Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUCTION] CASASCIUS Gold Plated Bearer Bar V2 Sealed ends February 4 - page 2. (Read 708 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Activity: 90
Merit: 11
Author of Bitcoin Books, the latest: Mining Pools
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
legendary
donator
legendary
donator
copper member
Activity: 438
Merit: 175
copper member
Activity: 1848
Merit: 254
Activity: 90
Merit: 11
Author of Bitcoin Books, the latest: Mining Pools
legendary
donator
drooling, opps, I mean watching

0.16 BTC bid
copper member
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 10
Stunning bar!
However, following statement is usually not that popular when hosting an auction:”

• I reserve the right to reject bids from or deny sale to any individual for any reason and accept a buy-it-now offer at any time.
It personally holds me back from bidding in this auction.
Either way, good luck with your sale regardless!

Understood. This one will sell as planned here on this auction and as far denied people or sales it adds some form of protection at the end of the day although I don’t think it will be a problem here, I’ll protect myself in case of an unlikely outcome. Kinda like insurance. I’ll stand by my word and say this goes to the highest bidder on this post how’s that? Thanks for your input [/list]
*edit on my grammar oops

Fair enough, I’ll bid 0.145 in that case ;-)

Super! Thank you Smiley
copper member
Stunning bar!
However, following statement is usually not that popular when hosting an auction:”

• I reserve the right to reject bids from or deny sale to any individual for any reason and accept a buy-it-now offer at any time.

Understood. This one will sell as planned here on this auction and as far denied people or sales it adds some form of protection at the end of the day although I don’t think it will be a problem here, I’ll protect myself in case of an unlikely outcome. Kinda like insurance. I’ll stand by my word and say this goes to the highest bidder on this post how’s that? Thanks for your input [/list]
*edit on my grammar oops

Fair enough, I’ll bid 0.145 in that case ;-)
copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 10
.1350BTC

I’ll gladly kick this one off
Great!

Stunning bar!

*edit on my grammar oops

Absolutely stunning condition and item. Anyone know how many of these were made/in circulation? Thanks in advance.

iBHK8
Thanks! I’m not exactly sure how many were created, I’m pretty sure I had that info at some point. I remember it being low relative to the coins he produced. I’ll look into it though.

According to my list there were between 181 and 185 of the S2 non-denom bars produced.
With there being 9 additional S2 non-denom produced, but these were the 2FA ones.

A few better pics:

Cool thanks for the numbers on this one. Greatly appreciate it!

A beautiful piece!
Thank you
copper member
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
.1350BTC

I’ll gladly kick this one off
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
Absolutely stunning condition and item. Anyone know how many of these were made/in circulation? Thanks in advance.

iBHK8
Thanks! I’m not exactly sure how many were created, I’m pretty sure I had that info at some point. I remember it being low relative to the coins he produced. I’ll look into it though.

According to my list there were between 181 and 185 of the S2 non-denom bars produced.
With there being 9 additional S2 non-denom produced, but these were the 2FA ones.

A few better pics:

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
A beautiful piece!
copper member
Stunning bar!

Pages:
Jump to: