Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUCTION] CASASCIUS Gold Plated Bearer Bar V2 Sealed ends February 4 - page 3. (Read 708 times)

copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 10
Absolutely stunning condition and item. Anyone know how many of these were made/in circulation? Thanks in advance.

iBHK8
Thanks! I’m not exactly sure how many were created, I’m pretty sure I had that info at some point. I remember it being low relative to the coins he produced. I’ll look into it though.
copper member
beautiful! wish I had the coin for this, would love it! good luck with the auction - I will be watching!
Thank you!
copper member
Activity: 438
Merit: 175
Absolutely stunning condition and item. Anyone know how many of these were made/in circulation? Thanks in advance.

iBHK8
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
beautiful! wish I had the coin for this, would love it! good luck with the auction - I will be watching!
copper member

For Auction:
One sealed, never funded Casascius Gold Plated Bearer Bar V2
with
the original paper strip containing funding address
Like absolutely new

More pics located here:
(I was planning on selling this last month so I took the photos a couple weeks ago, but as you can see from the first pic up top I’ve added one with today’s date to be completely current)

https://imgur.com/a/wtKE8ou

Starting bid: 0.1350 BTC with minimum increments of 0.01]
Shipping: Not included. Shipping will be based on location and preference and will be added to the total.
End date and time: Friday, 4
February at 23:59 (Amsterdam Time)

Sniping: Bids in the last 10 minutes extend the auction to a maximum of 10 minutes after the last bid.
Payment: Bitcoin and payment to 38mCYMgLrmmcd6D35ofXF2m8xjiYjjHaU1
Other:Escrow of your choice at buyer’s expense, I know "krogothmanhattan" https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/krogothmanhattan-1000199  personally (a big contributor to this forum with a super high rated escrow service here on bitcointalk and elsewhere)
I and am located within a few minutes from the service here in Manhattan so I would be able to hand deliver it quickly and free as I have personally done business face to face in the past. I recommend krogothmanhattan, but its ultimately  your choice as long as they are a highly trusted escrow on this board.
  • Proof of funds or a collateral may be asked from new bidders to be eligible to bid on the auction.
  • I reserve the right to reject bids from or deny sale to any individual for any reason and accept a buy-it-now offer at any time.
Good Luck!
Pages:
Jump to: