Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[AUCTION]🌟 Gold Plat. Casascius Bearer Bar ZEROBTC - 0.00049934 funded - page 3. (Read 1409 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
Ladies and Gentleman, this is last day for this auction... good offer for all i'm reducing reserve price. Good Luck!.

why is your reserve price lower than 1.65
Didn't you had an offer of 1.65 BTC for the bar?  Shocked
Why loose 0.2 BTC

Cancel the auction and sell 1.65 BTC ASAP  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Afther I create this auction this private user don't want confirm this price I have only PM and this person think I have used this auction for stringing him.

This is what i received in PM:

"...but you are using my private bid, as leverage for your "RESERVE" auction.  (@ 1.8??? )

But you are trying to have it both ways and simply stringing me along, no? 

Good luck with your auction, Maicol. "

This is all ... I accepted the request of this user don't publish the PM with the offer for 1.65 and I respect him.

legendary
Lying to potential customers making them overpay for something is not easily forgotten and I'm pretty sure that you have now burned your last bridge at this forum.. What a shame.

I don't lying anyone mr raffle man ... don't offend anyone you risk a shame.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Lying to potential customers making them overpay for something is not easily forgotten and I'm pretty sure that you have now burned your last bridge at this forum.. What a shame.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Ladies and Gentleman, this is last day for this auction... good offer for all i'm reducing reserve price. Good Luck!.

why is your reserve price lower than 1.65
Didn't you had an offer of 1.65 BTC for the bar?  Shocked
Why loose 0.2 BTC

Cancel the auction and sell 1.65 BTC ASAP  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
legendary
Today auction end ... a valid offer or remain in my hands this beautiful bar?  Grin
copper member
Activity: 1848
Merit: 254
I'll offer a stunning 0.5btc for the bar  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1752
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
What are you after?? A freshly made pizza delivered by FedEx from Italy? There's a 100% chance it will degrade whilst in transit. The same (actually worse) applies to Pasta. Shocked

vitello milanese is my favorite Italian dish.

0.005BTC or whatever the bar is loaded at.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 603
Electricity is really just organized lightning
0.6BTC and you have to make me your signature dish.. I mean i know its stereotypical but all Italians can cook cant they?
What are you after?? A freshly made pizza delivered by FedEx from Italy? There's a 100% chance it will degrade whilst in transit. The same (actually worse) applies to Pasta. Shocked

Apologies for the derail. This is a legit and binding bid - 0,75 BTC for the bar, shipped, tracked and insured. Take it or leave it sir.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
0.6BTC and you have to make me your signature dish.. I mean i know its stereotypical but all Italians can cook cant they?
copper member
Pulling my 1BTC bid, you don't want to sell anyway at that price.
I have to use the BTC for some other bids.

Good idea. Because completing a deal with this guy, involving this bar, is not going to happen unless you pay him something totally unrealistic like 2 BTC.

Save yourself the hassle and find someone who won't waste your time to spend your BTC with.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
Pulling my 1BTC bid, you don't want to sell anyway at that price.
I have to use the BTC for some other bids.
copper member
anyone interested?? i can reduce or accept in PM or public offer ...  Shocked  Grin ZEROBTC CAS BAR To The Moon  Cheesy

Interested... I'll offer 0.75 BTC.
legendary
anyone interested?? i can reduce or accept in PM or public offer ...  Shocked  Grin ZEROBTC CAS BAR To The Moon  Cheesy
legendary
OP, did you perhaps meant a "buy it now" price by your 1.8 BTC "reserve price"?

Yes, my reserve price is similar buy it now ... thanks for your consideration, regards
Activity: 112
Merit: 22
OP, did you perhaps meant a "buy it now" price by your 1.8 BTC "reserve price"?
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
I don't think you understand how reserve prices work. They are supposed to be kept hidden (i.e. an encrypted message) until the end of the auction, or else it's useless to bid any amount below it because you won't sell it for that.

I never see here in this forum this metod ...but it's a good idea ... i think no problem if the reserve price is clear ... what is the problem?

thanks for you attention user.

If the reserve is shown..whats the point of starting with a price below it? If you want a minimum of 1.8 then start with 1.8
legendary
I don't think you understand how reserve prices work. They are supposed to be kept hidden (i.e. an encrypted message) until the end of the auction, or else it's useless to bid any amount below it because you won't sell it for that.

I never see here in this forum this metod ...but it's a good idea ... i think no problem if the reserve price is clear ... what is the problem?

thanks for you attention user.
Activity: 369
Merit: 111
Pages:
Jump to: