Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[AUCTION]🌟 Gold Plat. Casascius Bearer Bar ZEROBTC - 0.00049934 funded - page 4. (Read 1409 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
You are a waste of internet space do you realize that?

Huerr durrr, I'm gonna raffle this for 4 BTC. More than any bar has ever sold for.

O wait that's too high

Let me start an auction,

Start price 1 btc,

Reserve 1.8 btc.

Just start at your reserve price.

Or grow some balls and start at 0 btc with no reserve.

I don't need to sell this bar but I've made a hundred threads about selling it in the past week

don't worry sorry if i wasted internet space ... ops and be happy ... this bar create only problem.... i think is famous for this ....
Activity: 504
Merit: 185
You are a waste of internet space do you realize that?

Huerr durrr, I'm gonna raffle this for 4 BTC. More than any bar has ever sold for.

O wait that's too high

Let me start an auction,

Start price 1 btc,

Reserve 1.8 btc.

Just start at your reserve price.

Or grow some balls and start at 0 btc with no reserve.

I don't need to sell this bar but I've made a hundred threads about selling it in the past week
legendary
Is this auction's reserve 1BTC or 1.8BTC?  

Big difference...

Tongue

1.8BTC..... This dude is out of touch  Wink ..... He tried to raffle for 4.0BTC first.   Roll Eyes   Now "private" bids to try to bump the price....  

Nope boys i don't need sell this beautiful bar ... (please read first post of this thread) ... i have simply set the reserve price at the minimun price i can decide to sell it.. simply
and i don't need use "private" bids to bump the price...  no have problem and first of all i have refused the price 1.65 btc in private when yesterday i have received it.  Kiss

PS: now if this user "private" want buy at 1.65 i can sell it only for respect but repeat "i don't need sell this beautiful bar".

Thanks for the attention ladies and gentlman  Cool

legendary

Big difference...

Tongue

Start 1.0 BTC
Reserve Price: 1.80 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

Big difference...

Tongue

1.8BTC..... This dude is out of touch  Wink ..... He tried to raffle for 4.0BTC first.   Roll Eyes   Now "private" bids to try to bump the price....  
legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136

Big difference...

Tongue
legendary
the user offered 1.65 have replyed and don't want share this offer ..this is only a private bids offer..  Lips sealed

At this poin i can't rivelate the name of the user... sorry
legendary
Since you have been so willing to publicly share postage addresses of people who are neither you nor Mike Caldwell,
maybe tell us who the users are that are making you those PM offers?

I have wanted to ask the exact same question.

An honest answer would be great..

For question about address I have already replyed in wts thread .. for sell or not sell this bar at the offer in PM repeat I no need urgently sell this item ... if you are not interested in this no problem friends. I'm asking if user want revelate PM offer .. please patient

Thanks for all.
Activity: 102
Merit: 6
Dude take the 1.65 and ..... run ...forest.....run!
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 603
Electricity is really just organized lightning
Since you have been so willing to publicly share postage addresses of people who are neither you nor Mike Caldwell,

I have wanted to ask the exact same question.

An honest answer would be great..
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
I really don't intend any offence to you Maicol, but if you have received a 1.65 BTC offer by PM you should have taken it.
Ditto.

Agreed, it almost seems as if he's making up these "offers" to get a higher price which no one will pay.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
I really don't intend any offence to you Maicol, but if you have received a 1.65 BTC offer by PM you should have taken it.

All these different threads are becoming annoying. Make your mind up. Either sell it or don't.

Agreed, it almost seems as if he's making up these "offers" to get a higher price which no one will pay.  I sold my bar for much cheaper and I was lucky to get that price for something with nearly NO BTC VALUE.

I recommend selling for your offer in PM if possible.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 603
Electricity is really just organized lightning

All these different threads are becoming annoying. Make your mind up. Either sell it or don't.
legendary
Reserve price of 1.80 BTC  Huh

lol ya why even start at 1.0 with a public reserve that high?

i have received some day ago in PM offer of 1.0 for cas bar...

and today i have received another offer in PM for this Cas Bar for 1.65BTC + shipping + (Stratis Coin 2+1 set for 375$ in BTC) in total near 1.70 BTC + shipping... this is my PM offer received a today my friend.

Good Luck to all and thanks to all for this attention  Wink

I Would close this auctiona and take that 1.65BTC offer ASAP! You will not get more than that in this auction..

I think in 24hr we can reach reserve price ... can I consider your offer of 1.65BTC is valid for the re-launch of other offers?

I am not bidding 1.65BTC for this. I meant the offer that you received in pm Smiley

Yes best offer in PM is 1.65 .... but I want test this auction ... I think we can reach fast 1.80 btc

The pole position now is 1 BTC came on its a beautiful collectible item. Good auction to all my friend.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.

and today i have received another offer in PM for this Cas Bar for 1.65BTC + shipping + (Stratis Coin 2+1 set for 375$ in BTC) in total near 1.70 BTC + shipping... this is my PM offer received a today my friend.

I Would close this auctiona and take that 1.65BTC offer ASAP! You will not get more than that in this auction..

I think in 24hr we can reach reserve price ... can I consider your offer of 1.65BTC is valid for the re-launch of other offers?

I am not bidding 1.65BTC for this. I meant the offer that you received in pm Smiley
legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
1.00BTC

YES I am high roller now.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1127
derp

Pages:
Jump to: