Pages:
Author

Topic: Auction of 2nd most expensive Pizza in history of Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 8733 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
We have this thing in Finland called pilkunnussija Smiley

There is also a thing in Finland called lawsuit.

"A case where two or more people disagree and one or more of the parties take the case to a court for resolution".

It really hurts me but I guess from your cocky behavior that we will need to go this path. Unfortunately it's not the fastest one which is unpleasant especially in ASIC mining business.

I suggest we both sleep over it and if you feel like we can continue talking tomorrow.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

WTF I offer 0 starting price auction and I get threats from some 15-year old forum noob:

Hello punin,
I got the winning bid for your auction of 3000 Bitfury chips, how do you want to proceed in that matter?
The auction is still on for 25 minutes. Check the thread.
I hate to be a pain in the ass, but I consider your first posts binding and me won the auction.
12am is a clear definition of a point of time and someone even asked in the thread and the correct answer was given.
You cannot just change the auction as you please when it's already ongoing.
There was a significant downtime of bitcointalk and 12AM is a confusing time (even to myself). My original intention was to have this auction end at noon GMT. Hence the clarification that was made well before the deadline.
Still - please think of yourself being in my situation. I made my bid under the honest believe the auction would end in 5 minutes.
I do not want anything for free and I am willing to stand to my word and honor my bid.

I appreciate your nice way of communicating and would love if we can find an agreement without getting nasty. But you need to face the fact that you are running a company and there is a thing called "the law" which unfortunately limits your and my freedom to do as we please.

Thank you.
Please don't ignore me. I have little options left then  Undecided
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Congratulation to the happy winner !
May I kindly ask for a few prototyping chips ?
Would the bidders that made transactions from multiple addresses please state to which address they want the return made to? If you wish to remain anonymous, you can make another transaction from any of the addresses you used to the bidding address.

0.1 BTC 1H1wNVnsChE3PSqFNo5rQyM3Zz5zueGj11 or 14p8TRwvagfHanUgUWN2Hwtseh1ghSueog
1.01 BTC 13oxYTF1CDzz63FV6FDMT7xuzpH8TRnYgb or 1Ftg6UXYHLEtMrFTGjmP6iegi1Q3q3wabL
3.35 BTC 12YYwnfm4Q55XzMBRfHbvTqAYiFKLwMHWs or 1BTnTEZmxjvvsc75AxQkJ7S3reFMMeexKf or 1FahvuqwbeApkrizzSR2B32dFcTXvai288 (this bidder has option to buy at 370BTC if they so choose)

All other bids except winning bid have been returned.

I want to remind that top 5 bidders have the option to purchase at the price of 370 BTC
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Please follow the rules you made yourself. What is a deadline good for if you bend it as you wish?
The 370 bid is 2sec late from the deadline, as it is at 2013-10-09 12:00:02 and the last one before that is at 2013-10-09 11:59:59 for 351 BTC ... which one wins, because the received time depends on the network too, so it should be OK to accept it as valid in this case or ?

EDIT: EnJoyThis was faster than me Smiley

We have this thing in Finland called pilkunnussija Smiley
Activity: 308
quick call the teenage mutant ninja turtles they'll want the pizza lol
KNK
Activity: 692
Merit: 502
The 370 bid is 2sec late from the deadline, as it is at 2013-10-09 12:00:02 and the last one before that is at 2013-10-09 11:59:59 for 351 BTC ... which one wins, because the received time depends on the network too, so it should be OK to accept it as valid in this case or ?

EDIT: EnJoyThis was faster than me Smiley
Auction has ended!

Highest bid of 3.7 was received from 1AF1WmU9Ut2CMuMJWgeBiXb2LMCd6x1GYA, and I consider it to be the winning bid.

I want thank all bidders and will process the refunds for the non-winning bids in the next few hours.

As a bonus we want to make a one time offer for all our top-5 bidders to buy reels at the winning bid price! Please contact me via PM if you're interested. This offer is valid for 48 hours.
KNK
Activity: 692
Merit: 502
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
325!!! Last minute starting!!!
Less than 2 minutes to go!!
We have 320! Do we have a 325? Going... going..
We have 315! Going... going...
Update

Just about an hour to go! Currently highest bid for reel is 310BTC.
Activity: 259
well, some parts of the world use 24 hours format, so they find difficult to understand why go from 11 a.m. -> 12 p.m. -> 1 p.m. etc...

I believe with 11:59 a.m. Punin made it crystal clear for everybody.

btw - 260 BTC atm : https://blockchain.info/address/1HzNCRi3Qq3xKj9hyumLG6hhaYwaTPB7dq
Pages:
Jump to: