Pages:
Author

Topic: Auction of 2nd most expensive Pizza in history of Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 8733 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
just to remember all of you :

the reel price of this pizza is around fifty less than the price they are selling it right now

so think of it before bidding

care to kindly explain with links? I didn't get you completely.

one wafer costs 3000 usd with a certain number of chips on it

do your maths

OMG we're evil!!! We're selling something for PROFIT! Why don't you design your own chip papamoi, pay for the $500k mask-set, risk a re-spin when going forward without MPW and then sell your wafers without profit?

that was the plan but bitfurt made a proposal wich made my plan less interesting then he didn t respect his comitment so i consider myself at a duty to warn everyone about this.

my issue at the moment is because of his greed and non respect of comitment i ve been not able to make it.

are you getting me now?

I really do not understand what you are talking about, I think punin and his team were one of the best companies around bitcoin with fulfilling their commitments and even more than that, I agree that the prototypes are a bit overpriced, but it wasn't a ripp-off comparing to other companies around.

to be honest I didn't buy any prototype from them "yet", but at the moment they are the only company around that I would feel comfortable with trusting. I just hope he will be able to provide prototypes with next day shipping and at a reasonable price as he promised , then he will again make a big milestone in this community. 

sorry for going out of the Auction subject.

ok let me explain again:

bitfury has committed to deliver me a certain amount of chips for a certain price.When the time of delivery came,he decide not to respect his comitment.
In the meantime i was working on a possibility to make an asic,i ve stopped this when i ve got his proposal.
so in two words,he has eliminate me from the competition and didn t respect his comitment
and now he is squeezing you guys from a chip wich is costing him less then 1 usd to manuacture .

are you getting the picture now?or still not?

I'm not Bitfury and this is my auction. Are you getting the picture now? You're crapping in the wrong yard. I honestly don't think your personal problem with bitfury has anything to do with me or what I'm selling. I've delivered and actually overdelivered on the promises I've made. So why come here and derail my auction thread into some stupid argumentation of what is the margin of manufacturer? And why don't you go stage a one-man protest in front of Intel office? The wafers are even cheaper to them, yet they sell their processors for hundreds of dollars?

so now you re mad?

really
why just don t you assume that you are squeezzing the maximum you can from the people as yifu did?

it has ended badly for yifu ,i hope it won t be same for you guys

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

the reel price of this pizza is around fifty less than the price they are selling it right now

do your maths

OMG we're evil!!! We're selling something for PROFIT! Why don't you design your own chip papamoi, pay for the $500k mask-set, risk a re-spin when going forward without MPW and then sell your wafers without profit?

that was the plan but bitfurt made a proposal wich made my plan less interesting then he didn t respect his comitment so i consider myself at a duty to warn everyone about this.

my issue at the moment is because of his greed and non respect of comitment i ve been not able to make it.

are you getting me now?

I really do not understand what you are talking about, I think punin and his team were one of the best companies around bitcoin with fulfilling their commitments and even more than that, I agree that the prototypes are a bit overpriced, but it wasn't a ripp-off comparing to other companies around.

to be honest I didn't buy any prototype from them "yet", but at the moment they are the only company around that I would feel comfortable with trusting. I just hope he will be able to provide prototypes with next day shipping and at a reasonable price as he promised , then he will again make a big milestone in this community. 

ok let me explain again:

bitfury has committed to deliver me a certain amount of chips for a certain price.When the time of delivery came,he decide not to respect his comitment.
In the meantime i was working on a possibility to make an asic,i ve stopped this when i ve got his proposal.
so in two words,he has eliminate me from the competition and didn t respect his comitment
and now he is squeezing you guys from a chip wich is costing him less then 1 usd to manuacture .

I'm not Bitfury and this is my auction. Are you getting the picture now? You're crapping in the wrong yard. I honestly don't think your personal problem with bitfury has anything to do with me or what I'm selling. I've delivered and actually overdelivered on the promises I've made. So why come here and derail my auction thread into some stupid argumentation of what is the margin of manufacturer? And why don't you go stage a one-man protest in front of Intel office? The wafers are even cheaper to them, yet they sell their processors for hundreds of dollars?

do your maths

are you getting me now?

ok let me explain again:

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you

do your maths

are you getting me now?

do your maths

are you getting me now?

do your maths

Activity: 560

do your maths

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076
^ Will code for Bitcoins
punin, you didn't say anything about shipping. Is shipping included in the winning bid, or will be charged on that price?

yes he did :

"Pizza is delivered with UPS express saver service to any place in the world (where UPS delivers) at our cost."

Ah, I must have missed it in first reading. Or maybe it's being edited after  Wink

do your maths
legendary
Merit: 1003
Wow, is this serious? Seems like a cheesy scam attempt to get some free coins...

U just won the prize of " Retard of the day"
legendary
Merit: 1003
punin, you didn't say anything about shipping. Is shipping included in the winning bid, or will be charged on that price?

yes he did :

"Pizza is delivered with UPS express saver service to any place in the world (where UPS delivers) at our cost."
legendary
Merit: 1076
^ Will code for Bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

Activity: 336
Damn, I was hoping to see pics of those ellusive expensive pizzas bought for many many BTC years back
Activity: 294
Wow, is this serious? Seems like a cheesy scam attempt to get some free coins...

Check history of punin before you post something like this..
vs3
Activity: 622
Punin - question: If I place a bid of let's say 0.5BTC and later want to increase my bid to let's say 0.8BTC - what do I place a second bid: 0.8BTC or 0.3BTC?

legendary
reminder to self
auction ends on wednesday 9th of october at 12:00 AM forum time
legendary
Sent 0.1 BTC Smiley just for the lolzz
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
Also I cannot see the countdown timer, could somebody post the end in UTC?
Pages:
Jump to: