Pages:
Author

Topic: Auction - Wallet with 8000 Ethereum - page 3. (Read 6345 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 09:51:55 PM
I would give Dave at wallet recovery service a try. I sent him an old BTC wallet which I had forgotten the password for. I didn’t really give him much information to work with regarding the password itself, and after several weeks he emailed saying he wasn’t successful in recovering the BTC but he would keep it on the back burner. 4-5 month’s went by and I had basically written it off, when I received an email from Dave stating that he had finally recovered my coins. He had taken the pre arranged fee and left the remainder of the wallet for me. Highly recommend his service!
copper member
Activity: 1848
Merit: 254
September 09, 2018, 12:43:20 PM
That's a big bunch of ether stuck in that wallet @hiraoki
Won't be easy to bruteforce a 20 character code, unless you're certain about part of the password.

A better idea might be to book a wellness resort for a week, and who knows perhaps the code will suddenly pop back up in your head. Worth giving a shot, isn't it? Grin

Good luck with your hunt mate
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 09:37:56 PM
And I'm from Denmark(I assume you are Swedish), so we can speak in person or on the phone if you decide to maybe do the deal I suggested (50/50 if I break the password, making a written contract is also a possibility to avoid any of us getting cheated)
It's a long shot, but it's worth trying to crack if I can have some insight to what you might have chosen and doing some google scavenging aswell for sentences and quotes)
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 09:31:46 PM
Well, I'm actually a developer/programmer and would like to give it a go, if you want to share 50/50 if I am able to crack the password given all the information you can, other than that I am not willing to put my money on the line as you could be lying about the details etc(just being realistic here).
But all information regards to it being a phrase is very helpfull, also what language would help a lot as a dictionary combination would be my first goto run.
If you get it sold, great, but if you don't - then hit me up with a PM.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 05:15:12 AM
Lay out all the information available in the forum thread do not be greedy. For 2 years you have not been able to negotiate with anyone. Hence the recovery of the wallet from the brink of fiction
Activity: 26
April 05, 2018, 09:05:44 AM
Looks like a scam, but i don't know. mb it's real
Activity: 504
Merit: 267
HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!
April 01, 2018, 03:59:06 PM
If any help is needed in recovering,i have so.e experience in it and am willing to help. Feel free to pm me as most likely i wil not be monitoring this thread
March 31, 2018, 02:40:39 PM
Hey

I m interested to buy your wallet but teach me first how can i try to recover your account.

Ethereum *.json wallet - What type of this wallet?

I got the idea that you bought eth coin before official launching but where its stored. where i can try ?

if give me such details, i will pay max 2 btc righ t now.

let me know.
Activity: 22
March 02, 2018, 07:37:49 PM
I am interested in this. Willing to provide 50% and any other info for you to trust me
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
March 01, 2018, 09:04:30 AM
@OP: I can offer 0.1 BTC  Smiley

Its basically a gamble for me - as you correctly stated...bruteforcing can take years.

0.1 BTC now is probably worth more than spending the rest of your life with a wallet which you have no password to.

Alternatively - I can try brute-forcing using GPUs and some custom machine learning algorithms - if I'm successful then we split it 50:50
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
March 01, 2018, 07:21:09 AM
can you tell me your country?i have ny workers across the globe if i have my worker in your country he will sit with you and do this work for free and after you get your pass you can pay 20% amt to him.i think this isnt big work because i have seen these works already done before in many cases so in few hrs it can be done as far i know.
some time its done in a hr and sometimes in a day  and some times weeks.
if your are from philip or london or capetown or quwait you can visit my office and we will workout this in professional way for you.
we are licensed in all these countries i will give you remainibg details later first let me know how you wish to work

Btw, I would request you to post some of your previous success results. Maybe set you up with an empty wallet. Besides if you can indeed crack wallets, I have a legitimate job for you. No hacking / stealing BS. A real person who has had his money stuck in Blockchain.

Leaving this message on this auction thread for future reference. Would like to apologize to OP in advance.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
March 01, 2018, 07:17:34 AM

I m going to provide more information about potential password to the winner (min. Characters, language, symbols used,...)

I don't think its enough info.

1. Where your wallet exists.
2.  Do you have a private key?
3. json wallet file ? which you were downloaded or not.

Why does it even other you? Stick to scamming people, maybe you will find a dumb person to send you some money. Its way better than pretending that you give a rat's ass about anything else.

Will advise OP to avoid this person.
Activity: 115
March 01, 2018, 04:07:25 AM

I m going to provide more information about potential password to the winner (min. Characters, language, symbols used,...)

I don't think its enough info.

1. Where your wallet exists.
2.  Do you have a private key?
3. json wallet file ? which you were downloaded or not.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 03:37:26 AM
A 20 digit phrase will take years to bruteforce. Also OP is not really sure if it really is a 20 digit phrase and what symbols where used?
February 28, 2018, 03:44:33 PM
I suggest you restore the purse ... you give us a purse, we pick up the password, and then you give us 90% of the coins, and 10% is left for you! So it goes?
Activity: 115
February 28, 2018, 12:28:13 AM

First of all what type of information you can provide against the btc payment.

February 27, 2018, 01:38:16 PM
Hello, tell me, do you still sell the purse ETH? Also, I can offer you password recovery, if we can find the password you pay us 90% of ETH agree?
Activity: 41
February 26, 2018, 11:38:59 AM
Is the offer still available? I am very interested in it.

unfortunately I can not write you a PM, please contact me.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1171
December 17, 2016, 05:44:33 AM
So did anyone manage to get the 8000 Ethereum out of the wallet yet?

It looks like the owner of the wallet only handed it to one other company and regrets even doing that, so I guess he wants a bit more control over the password cracking service.
Activity: 112
December 16, 2016, 11:53:57 AM
So did anyone manage to get the 8000 Ethereum out of the wallet yet?
Pages:
Jump to: