Pages:
Author

Topic: [[ AUCTION/BUY IT NOW ]] MultiDice - Established Dice Website - page 2. (Read 2443 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner
Current highest bid: 1.1 btc (antonioserrano72)

Auction ends in: 16 hours
A couple of questions:
Is it coded entirely in php?
Is it all proprietary code (user authentication, etc.)?
What system does it use to process bitcoin transactions?
What is the maximum number of bets / second you were able to get out of it?

No this is java version.

Yes, it's a closed-source code written exclusively for fastbluff. It doesn't have 2fa authentication implemented, yet.

Currently it uses client on server.

You can set it at 7-8 bets per second but you'll need fast server.

Activity: 288
Merit: 113
Web dev for hire
A couple of questions:
Is it coded entirely in php?
Is it all proprietary code (user authentication, etc.)?
What system does it use to process bitcoin transactions?
What is the maximum number of bets / second you were able to get out of it?
Current highest bid: 1.1 btc (antonioserrano72)

Auction end date: Monday 15th June 23:00 GMT
I might place a bid on this if you're able to get the site back online, even if temporarily so I can take another look at it.

Ok the site is up on the new temporary VPS. Some features like for ex. deposit/withdrawal might not work correctly because the coin daemon is missing but you can still get a feel of the site.

Demo: http://167.114.187.54:8080/
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service
I might place a bid on this if you're able to get the site back online, even if temporarily so I can take another look at it.
Is the investment feature on multidice fully operational right now?  Would there be any way to put up the site on free hosting or something so that interested buyers could have a look?

Yes all features are fully operational. Let me see if I can get it up on one of those cheap VPS servers.
Activity: 353
Impossible
Is the investment feature on multidice fully operational right now?  Would there be any way to put up the site on free hosting or something so that interested buyers could have a look?

^ this

and ill bid 1.1 btc
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
how many visits does the site have per day?

Hard to tell now because my hosting ran out, but it ranged between 20 to nearly 200 when we had CLAM dice. 
Activity: 350
★secondstrade.com★
how many visits does the site have per day?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
www.DonateMedia.org
I BID 1.05 BTC

TERMS: Trusted Escrow to be used
15 btc for 0,50 % edge = 0,075 btc in so many time?
In how many times I can repay my investments?
I can be interested but If my count are not wrong seems not the best investments...

Hi are my numbers ok? Can you explain please?
If in one year you make this numbers , I am not interested but if there is a better "harvest" I will check your price.

Statistics are from the last update about 1 month ago. For the whole year it's much more but I don't have the exact figures at hand. 
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
I can be interested but If my count are not wrong seems not the best investments...

If in one year you make this numbers , I am not interested but if there is a better "harvest" I will check your price.

Youre numbers look correct. Though he mentioned that he dont have the time to make this work. So a buyer might be able to promote the site correctly, attracting gamblers and raise the income.

If much work went into this dice site then it might be worth something. Though only if the buyers knows how to attract gamblers. Or at least know someone who can do this work properly.

Im not sure how good a signature campaign on bitcointalk would run. I believe its hard, though i might be wrong.

not really, if the pay is good people will enroll no problem, just take a look at cloudthink and the new ponzi signature camapaign, pays something like 0.01 for a few posts a day
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

Youre numbers look correct. Though he mentioned that he dont have the time to make this work. So a buyer might be able to promote the site correctly, attracting gamblers and raise the income.

If much work went into this dice site then it might be worth something. Though only if the buyers knows how to attract gamblers. Or at least know someone who can do this work properly.

Im not sure how good a signature campaign on bitcointalk would run. I believe its hard, though i might be wrong.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
Yes, previous auction buyer "david19" backed out last minute, after agreeing with me on everything and telling me to cancel the auction. 

And what was the BIN he offered and what is the BIN price now? Can't see it in the thread

there's no BIN, it says to make an offer just like his last thread, can you not read or are you just looking to boost your post count for that ponzi scam you're promoting?

And can't you read the title over there? It clearly states Buy It Now. Can you?
Activity: 353
Impossible
Yes, previous auction buyer "david19" backed out last minute, after agreeing with me on everything and telling me to cancel the auction. 

And what was the BIN he offered and what is the BIN price now? Can't see it in the thread

there's no BIN, it says to make an offer just like his last thread, can you not read or are you just looking to boost your post count for that ponzi scam you're promoting?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

Pages:
Jump to: