Pages:
Author

Topic: [[ AUCTION/BUY IT NOW ]] MultiDice - Established Dice Website - page 3. (Read 2443 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
15 btc for 0,50 % edge = 0,075 btc in so many time?
In how many times I can repay my investments?
I can be interested but If my count are not wrong seems not the best investments...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
Why a new one? You said in the last one that it has been sold at BIN price. Why was there a need for a new one? Did the buyer back out? Anyways, I can't see BIN Price even now, though title says that
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Impossible
what happened to previous? thought it sold for BIN?

ill bid 1 btc anyway
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner
Hello,

I decided to put MultiDice on auction again. After almost a year of existence a lot of work has been invested to make it like it is now. There is certainly potential here, I am just not able to run the site any more.

MultiDice is a stylish Dice where each individual roll is guaranteed to be fair by editing client seed. The java code is very secure and was written with security as priority. The site can work on different platforms though. There is no admin panel but everything is easily editable in mysql database using MyPhPadmin or HeidiSQL software.

User features:

- Fast Roll
- Faucet
- Affiliate program
- Investments
- Chat
- Emergency Withdrawal
- (room for more)

All artwork and sound effects are unique, originally fastbluff.

It's a relatively small project, but with a lot of potential for someone with enough time and skills to promote and work on it. I already have a few agreements with other site owners to put banners and reviews on their sites.

Included in this auction:

- Domain: multidice.me
- Valid RapidSSL Wildcard for *multidice.me (not installed yet)
- All project files including images, sounds, banners, ... everything.
- Bitcointalk.org account
- Twitter account

Some statistics since last update:

- 4,468 bets made
- over 15 BTC wagered

Starting bid: 1 BTC
Bid Increments: 0.05 BTC
Buy it now: Make me an offer via PM
End date: Monday 15th June 23:00 GMT

Screenshots:

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask here or via PM or by sending an email to [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: