Pages:
Author

Topic: Auditchain - Real Time Assurance and Disclosure for Digital Assets - page 16. (Read 6517 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Summer is not a good time for the recovery of the market. Investors have vacations in summer. Hope in autumn the situation will become better.
Activity: 49
It is not necessary to sell the tokens after the start of the listing. It is necessary to wait when the market will recovery and price of the tokens will raise.
Activity: 28
Everybody is waiting information about listing. But listing does not guarantee the raise of the price of tokens. It is necessary to develop ecosystem.
Activity: 33
Investors are waiting information about the results of IEO and about the future listing on exchanges. It is very important information. Hope it will appear soon.
Activity: 26
3 days left till the end of the token sale on Exmarkets. After the end of the token sale tokens will be traded on Exmarkets.

I think that the results of IEO will be very good. It will be collected enough money for the future development of the project and realization of all ideas.

Today is the last date of the tokens sale and hope soon all the results of the tokens sale will be published.

For investors and for bounty hunters it is important to know about the future listing of the tokens on the exchanges and adding of new exchanges for listing.
I think their tokens sales are running out very fast, from the development of this project very quickly. I like this. I see the development of their social media, you will find out there...

IEO of Auditchain started on 23th of July. It will finished in 2 days. I think that all desired results will be achieved and platform will continue to develop.

I think that it was enough time for the participation in IEO. If investors wanted to buy tokens of Auditchain they already did it.

IEO of Auditchain have finished. Hope soon we will know about the results. Soon tokens of Auditchain will be traded on the exchange exmarkets.com.
Activity: 30
But some people and companies earn big money on different manipulations. That is why they do not use blockchain technology because for them they are not profitable.

I think that for investors of companies and for owners of the companies it is very important to know the real financial conditions of the company in real time.
Activity: 36
The future plans for development is shown in the road map, but a lot future plans of development depends from the collected sum of money.
Activity: 72
The IEO of Auditchain finished. Is there any information about the results of IEO and future plans for development?
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
The listing of tokens on exchange does not guaranty the investors that price for the tokens would grow. People must use the tokens that their price would grow.
That's true, but at least listing is the first stage for the coin to get recognize and to satisfy the investors that the team are doing their job to provide liquidity on the coin. When it's on the exchange, they can continue developing the project and if they do a great job, demand will be created and it will be easy for investors and traders to buy since it's already accessible in the trading site/s.

Demand will increase only when there are active developments and updates. It will easily help the coin to increase its demand in the market. People are investing in potential projects only because they will make some with the bonus they are getting at the time of crowd sales.
It takes time to develop ecosystem of project, but very often the project does not realize all planned ideas according roadmap.
Activity: 35
The listing of tokens on exchange does not guaranty the investors that price for the tokens would grow. People must use the tokens that their price would grow.
That's true, but at least listing is the first stage for the coin to get recognize and to satisfy the investors that the team are doing their job to provide liquidity on the coin. When it's on the exchange, they can continue developing the project and if they do a great job, demand will be created and it will be easy for investors and traders to buy since it's already accessible in the trading site/s.

Very often happens when after the listing start airdrop members and bounty hunters start to sell tokens and their price falls. Investors lose trust and sell the tokens too.
But some people and companies earn big money on different manipulations. That is why they do not use blockchain technology because for them they are not profitable.
Thanks blockchain technology it will be no manipulations in all in different industries. That is why blockchain technology is very important for people.
Thanks blockchain technology everything becomes clear and transparent. Using blockchain it will be less manipulations of financial results for companies.

Thanks blockchain technology it will be no manipulations in all in different industries. That is why blockchain technology is very important for people.
Activity: 42
I think their tokens sales are running out very fast, from the development of this project very quickly. I like this. I see the development of their social media, you will find out there...

IEO of Auditchain started on 23th of July. It will finished in 2 days. I think that all desired results will be achieved and platform will continue to develop.

I think that it was enough time for the participation in IEO. If investors wanted to buy tokens of Auditchain they already did it.
Activity: 55

Auditchain creates an audit platform for continuous assurance and real time financial reporting that will be useful for business.

Blockchain technology is transparent. Platform will allows the companies to manage the assets and control everything in real time.

Many companies have different divisions and offices. That is why it is very important to them to control in real time the money and assets.
3 days left till the end of the token sale on Exmarkets. After the end of the token sale tokens will be traded on Exmarkets.

I think that the results of IEO will be very good. It will be collected enough money for the future development of the project and realization of all ideas.

Today is the last date of the tokens sale and hope soon all the results of the tokens sale will be published.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Activity: 31

Now only one day left till the end of IEO. Last investors can participate in it. Hope soon we will know the results of IEO.

For investors it is very important to know that is was collect enough money for the future development of the project and the future plans.
Activity: 26
Pages:
Jump to: