Pages:
Author

Topic: Auditchain - Real Time Assurance and Disclosure for Digital Assets - page 17. (Read 6517 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

So we are very close to end the crowdsale, so after crowdsales, we are going to see what was the total investment they raised. Did they manage to reach their soft cap because Auditchain gathered very good community who are supporting this project.

Today is the last day of the token sale on exmarkets.com and soon will will know the results. After token sale tokens will be traded on exchange.
Activity: 35
But the business by itself must be ready that it would not be any manipulations of financial results. Companies must be ready to blockchain technology.

Very offen business manipulate the financial results of the companies not to inform about real financial results to financial regulators and not to pay taxes.
Activity: 28
That is why audit is conducted that owners of the companies or financial regulators will know the real financial results of the companies.
Activity: 33
It is necessary to have a right financial results for everybody in company. But not everybody are interested to have a real results because there are a lot of manipulations of financial results.
Thanks blockchain technology everything becomes clear and transparent. Using blockchain it will be less manipulations of financial results for companies.

There are a lot of manipulations by financial results. Owners of the company must have the audit of all financial results of the company in real time to make a right decisions.
Activity: 42
A lot of depends from the project. If project is good and platform is in demand, investors and bounty hunters do not sell their tokens.
Activity: 29
The listing of tokens on the exchange more important for bounty hunters and the participants of airdrops. Usually they sell tokens after the listing starts.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
I think their tokens sales are running out very fast, from the development of this project very quickly. I like this. I see the development of their social media, you will find out there...

IEO of Auditchain started on 23th of July. It will finished in 2 days. I think that all desired results will be achieved and platform will continue to develop.

So we are very close to end the crowdsale, so after crowdsales, we are going to see what was the total investment they raised. Did they manage to reach their soft cap because Auditchain gathered very good community who are supporting this project.
For investors it is very important that after the end of IEO tokens of Auditchain will be listed on the ecxhange exmarkets.com.
Activity: 36

IEO of Auditchain started on 23th of July. It will finished in 2 days. I think that all desired results will be achieved and platform will continue to develop.

Now only one day left till the end of IEO. Last investors can participate in it. Hope soon we will know the results of IEO.
Activity: 32
3 days left till the end of the token sale on Exmarkets. After the end of the token sale tokens will be traded on Exmarkets.

I think that the results of IEO will be very good. It will be collected enough money for the future development of the project and realization of all ideas.

Auditchain creates an audit platform for continuous assurance and real time financial reporting that will be useful for business.

Blockchain technology is transparent. Platform will allows the companies to manage the assets and control everything in real time.
I think their tokens sales are running out very fast, from the development of this project very quickly. I like this. I see the development of their social media, you will find out there...

Activity: 55
But the business by itself must be ready that it would not be any manipulations of financial results. Companies must be ready to blockchain technology.
Activity: 93
There are a wholesale manipulation of financial results. Thanks audit platform on blockchain all manipulations will become impossible.
Activity: 30
AUDT tokens must be in demand that their price would grow. Hope the Auditchain platform will constantly grow and it will be a lot of users on platform.
Auditchain provides the expert network enterprise of external validation in real time that is done a network of CPAs and Chartered Accountants. Platform managed by an incentive system using the AUDT Token.
Activity: 26
I think that Auditchain has achieved the desired results during tokens sale. After the end of the token sale tokens will be traded on exchange.
Activity: 29
I really like the idea of the project. So when will the token sale stop?
and when will large airdrop be made?
I really look forward to airdrop shows to devote to the project.

2 days left till the end of the token sale. Here is the conditions for airdrop - https://medium.com/@Auditchain/proof-of-hodl-airdrop-b7b20226c2c7
Activity: 1316
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: