Pages:
Author

Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits - page 7. (Read 136163 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 1
Community Manager for Augmentor's Game
Hey guys,

Here is our first dev update since our decision to rework the game and go in a different direction!
We are currently working on a turn-based team battle concept (think along the lines of Final Fantasy).

Read all about it here

We understand that in a short-term timeframe people may not like our decision to do a rework, but for the long-term survival of Augmentors this is the best way forward. As a business it does not make sense to keep sinking resources into a game that does not produce the numbers we would like to see. We appreciate the continued support of our loyal community members, and hope our hard work produces a fun and exciting game!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Biggest hope right now, is APPLE Inc.  Apple are helping Augmentors game, because there is very little godo AR games around and Apple need quality games to showcase their tech.   I think Apple sees Great Potential with Augmentors and is helping them make a solid/successful game.

Honestly, are you really that stupid or just pretender?
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
All the work done is worth nothing. They want to start over. They promised us a transition to ERC 20, but they themselves sell their tokens and say that it is not them. Tokens were drained before the latest global change news came out.Пиздoбoлы!!!

The Team has not been selling coins, myself and a few wise Crypto friends have been carefully checking the teams wallet address and the coins were broken up, but none from Augmentors hit Bittrex.

NOTE: They did make payments in $DTB, to wallets, for services, who in turn, sold them on Bittrex. 

Here is the AMA from Gert (CEO)  Giving current status. Watch and hear the new info about the new game style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=cNGz2AtlQVE

Biggest hope right now, is APPLE Inc.  Apple are helping Augmentors game, because there is very little godo AR games around and Apple need quality games to showcase their tech.   I think Apple sees Great Potential with Augmentors and is helping them make a solid/successful game.

If you believe the project team, then why do you want to get rid of your DTB?
Activity: 113
All the work done is worth nothing. They want to start over. They promised us a transition to ERC 20, but they themselves sell their tokens and say that it is not them. Tokens were drained before the latest global change news came out.Пиздoбoлы!!!

The Team has not been selling coins, myself and a few wise Crypto friends have been carefully checking the teams wallet address and the coins were broken up, but none from Augmentors hit Bittrex.

NOTE: They did make payments in $DTB, to wallets, for services, who in turn, sold them on Bittrex. 

Here is the AMA from Gert (CEO)  Giving current status. Watch and hear the new info about the new game style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=cNGz2AtlQVE

SERIOUS OFFER.

I am wiling to part with my $DTB . Straight swap for any other coin (with more than 5btc daily vol) valued over  1,000 satoshi.

So if you have a large amount of 1 altcoin and want a large amount of DTB, send me a DM.   Minimum 100k token swaps, thank you.

For altcoins that look promising like RVN, i would offer discount EG: my 100k for your 80k
legendary
Mark my words, all they do with blockchain is waiting for delisting. After it you are getting your DTB exchanged for their emeralds bullshit in app balance and "sorry for any inconvenience". This shit game will only exist with in app purchases.

You are going to LOVE this

It's a confirmation that I was right about these retards.
Hi everyone,

As we mentioned in the community update on Friday, Gert is holding an “Ask Me Anything” session tomorrow online. We will start live-streaming at 15:00 UTC when Gert will take you through a few slides about the game’s new direction and then answer any questions you may have. Here is the link for you to join us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNGz2AtlQVE

Questions will be taken through the live chat on the livestream - so please type your questions in the chat - you can do so either beforehand, during, or after Gert is done with his run-through. As always, we’re here if you have any questions. We look forward to chatting tomorrow!

https://medium.com/augmentors/augmentors-is-heading-in-a-new-direction-community-update-friday-march-08-2019-bf04dd7df54f?fbclid=IwAR3TBk7jkOx-pHs5d3F4woPhruowQHurVSRY3d4MLgqQhfGneWO-HUGCRPY

1- its good the team admit they were "wrong"

2- Better late than never.....

3- high hopes for new version, turn based "Final Fantasy" style, is definitely a good option. "Neon District" are going to do amazing with their turn based system. So fingers crossed.

Thanks for sharing LordAltcoin Smiley

We are looking forward to redirecting our vision to something new! We'll be working on a formula that we know works, but with an Augmentors twist, which means we will still be using our creatures, blockchain and AR on top of a lot of the programming and assets we've already got in place.

We've collected enough data to understand our gamers and that the game in its current state is simply not fun. Rather than putting band-aids on the current state, we'll start with a fresh view and a new game that will hopefully draw more enthusiastic gamers and bring value to Databits.

I highly recommend reading the Medium update for some more details!

Thanks and #KeepBattling!

At this stage of the game  (pardon the pun) PLEASE make sure to get as many screenshot updates as possible. Try and have the team go back to the beginning, when they would post images of the creatures moves and such.    Need to go full out !!!   Enough of keeping things quiet and ninja release.

GET the TRAIN MOVING! you know which one im talking about. Tell the team, they need to PROMOTE!!!   

https://medium.com/augmentors/augmentors-is-heading-in-a-new-direction-community-update-friday-march-08-2019-bf04dd7df54f?fbclid=IwAR3TBk7jkOx-pHs5d3F4woPhruowQHurVSRY3d4MLgqQhfGneWO-HUGCRPY

3- high hopes for new version, turn based "Final Fantasy" style, is definitely a good option. "Neon District" are going to do amazing with their turn based system. So fingers crossed.

Thanks for sharing LordAltcoin Smiley

We are looking forward to redirecting our vision to something new! We'll be working on a formula that we know works, but with an Augmentors twist, which means we will still be using our creatures, blockchain and AR on top of a lot of the programming and assets we've already got in place.

We've collected enough data to understand our gamers and that the game in its current state is simply not fun. Rather than putting band-aids on the current state, we'll start with a fresh view and a new game that will hopefully draw more enthusiastic gamers and bring value to Databits.

I highly recommend reading the Medium update for some more details!

Thanks and #KeepBattling!
People who sold their DTB knew this, and you did not inform us about these changes. You wrote that everything was going according to plan, so that we would not panic, but we would drop DTB ourselves. You and your team are crap. I regret that I became your investor !!!
Mark my words, all they do with blockchain is waiting for delisting. After it you are getting your DTB exchanged for their emeralds bullshit in app balance and "sorry for any inconvenience". This shit game will only exist with in app purchases.

legendary
legendary
Do you retards understand that this shit will be delisted from one and only exchange? Your shit game is impossible to find in appstore even those who found it have no clue what to do with shit tokens you sold on morons 2 years ago.
Activity: 80
1 week later..............the coin is doing nothing on Bittrex
are there use cases for DTB tokens?
Can we use them in game?

thanks

Short answer is YES.  But please read here > https://www.augmentorsgame.com/databits-token-sale-shark-tank/

With app stores and their  stupid stance (for now) against crypto.  You need a way to not DIRECTLY  involve crypto altcoins in the app.

Augmentors created "Emeralds"  These will be tradable for DTB.   

Example: You earn Emeralds. Then you will go to Augmentors website and be able to Exchange your Emeralds for DTB and vice versa.  You will be able to buy Emeralds with DTB.  Then Emeralds will be used to buy upgrades and such for creatures and even the creatures themself.

So $DTB plays a big part in the economy. Also Emeralds are tied to $DTB so for every 100 emeralds spent, 1 DTB will need to be bought . (something like that).

The game economy explains it all.  Smiley

At least you found a way to make it work. The token economics are pretty much the same; it's just lost PR to the mainstream.

Do you think Android might warm up to blockchain gaming? Look at what Samsung is doing.

Lord Altcoin is correct, that is roughly how it will all work Smiley
Here is a direct link to the economic whitepaper that explains it all in detail:
Economic Whitepaper

Note that the ratio will be 1000 Emeralds to every 1 $DTB. As mentioned, our partner Nona is working on an online Portal that will handle all blockchain related transactions and features, which is all part of the blockchain deliverables we are looking to complete this year.

App store integration is indeed a big stumbling block (for now), but like Bitcoin Co-op said there are signs that companies are slowly starting to accept crypto and change their views. We will keep working away on our online Portal until crypto is fully accepted in all app stores. Android has historically been more lenient, but with Apple featuring our game in their store we are hopeful that we can start slowly edging our way in through this connection.
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
Can we use them in game?

thanks

Short answer is YES.  But please read here > https://www.augmentorsgame.com/databits-token-sale-shark-tank/

With app stores and their  stupid stance (for now) against crypto.  You need a way to not DIRECTLY  involve crypto altcoins in the app.

Example: You earn Emeralds. Then you will go to Augmentors website and be able to Exchange your Emeralds for DTB and vice versa.  You will be able to buy Emeralds with DTB.  Then Emeralds will be used to buy upgrades and such for creatures and even the creatures themself.

So $DTB plays a big part in the economy. Also Emeralds are tied to $DTB so for every 100 emeralds spent, 1 DTB will need to be bought . (something like that).

At least you found a way to make it work. The token economics are pretty much the same; it's just lost PR to the mainstream.

Do you think Android might warm up to blockchain gaming? Look at what Samsung is doing.
Can we use them in game?

thanks

Activity: 554
Merit: 251
Can we use them in game?

thanks
Activity: 42
Merit: 10
Hey guys,

We released our latest build today, which includes the brand new tutorial and a few bug fixes! Every player, new or existing, will be guided through the tutorial and receive all 5 starter creatures at the end! You are also given the choice between Augmentors and Shadowmentors again, so choose wisely Smiley

A new creature, Pango, is also released in this build!

As always, you can find the Release Notes on our website.

#KeepBattling!

A good update, there are more creatures and this of course pleases, and everything becomes more interesting.
But I see that I still have when starting this game on my iPhone, it very quickly and strongly begins to overheat, and because of this problem, it is not possible to play for a long time ...
Pages:
Jump to: