Pages:
Author

Topic: Augur - a decentralized prediction market platform - page 9. (Read 114197 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
what is gnosis ICO price?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I don't see anything that would make Augur stand out and be better that Gnosis. Counter-arguments?
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
Cryptoland is sure wonderland. If augur were to be the first prediction  company in real world. No matter who come next, pioneer advantage is a serious hedge!
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Don't try to FUD but I have tried today Augur page or app  is buggy, slow, looks bad. If Augur team needs so much time and money to build something like this I don't feel good to invest looking into other projects.
Activity: 14
What's the difference between Augur and Stox?

At least people speak a lot more about Stox now. I think I'd rather put money in Stox for now, if I had to choose between two. Augur takes so long to actually develop something. Hmm, let' see, maybe they will work faster since new competitors are here.

thats the key! its takes too long in my opinion for product to be
released which leaves a window for competitors to move in
and steal the limelight and potential investments.

We are seeing this now with SIAcoin and FILEcoin....

Check Wings, probably their product is what are you looking for.
Take care
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268

At least people speak a lot more about Stox now. I think I'd rather put money in Stox for now, if I had to choose between two. Augur takes so long to actually develop something. Hmm, let' see, maybe they will work faster since new competitors are here.

thats the key! its takes too long in my opinion for product to be
released which leaves a window for competitors to move in
and steal the limelight and potential investments.

We are seeing this now with SIAcoin and FILEcoin....

Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve
rep has a low supply and strong demand due to liquid nature of its exchange status at kraken, polo, etc.    On a pure currency token basis rep is one of the best. The predicition market is sugar on top of a very well positioned token with limited supply. Zcash has similar properties of low supply high acceptance. just my opinion of course.  Fact is, as a monetary unit, supply is lower than btc, at 1/200th the price at this moment. REP(augur) is top tier on pure currency basis. also should benefit from 0x
Activity: 326
Merit: 250

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Activity: 173
Merit: 101
PR Manager at Crypto Economy
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
it is better to use for the predictions of the augur or the wings. I stand before a choice what to buy?
Activity: 208
Last update on the Augur website was http://blog.augur.net/augur-development-update-may-24th/ may 24th. Since than all on holiday which is reflecting the price of the token
http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/augur/
Activity: 56
NMC===> @ .0012 vs. REP@ .008? lolllll seriously?  Cool

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_nmc
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Somebody is trying to scoop all the cheap Augurs on Polo now..
Activity: 196
Augur will again rise higher because of the launching of this overpriced and over-hyped Gnosis. Wish I just hold my Augur longer. Same here I am also a bit doubtful on the long update. But now that there is an expensive competitor I am sure Augur will be challenged.

Augur could get on par with gnosis marketcap easily. 

I believe, that's just a matter of time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Augur will again rise higher because of the launching of this overpriced and over-hyped Gnosis. Wish I just hold my Augur longer. Same here I am also a bit doubtful on the long update. But now that there is an expensive competitor I am sure Augur will be challenged.

Augur could get on par with gnosis marketcap easily. 
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
Activity: 196
Why Augur chose Ethereum as the development environment for its 'decentralized prediction market platform'

http://www.augur.net/blog/why-ethereum

https://blog.ethereum.org/

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Well, I made a killing on Augur....sold mine off when it was at its highest.  I waited and waited for something to be developed but it didn't seem like it was going to happen....I was really excited at first, but all the delays drove me away....I might get back in if I see something concrete developing because I really like the concept....but I might just play the Augur markets instead of being an oracle.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Is this thread even managed by the Augur team?

The project definitely looks good.. but it's been a long while since the ICO happened and over a year or two and still no product out? Wonder when that's gonna happen.. price already started moving up a lot.. maybe insiders know something

Augur developers are in reddit and twitter. Augur.reddit.com

And the slack channel is very active.
Pages:
Jump to: