Pages:
Author

Topic: Augur - a decentralized prediction market platform - page 13. (Read 114205 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I don't see any value in this project at all. First how can you buy a fixed price token, that's a scam in itself. Second, you are all speculating the price of a speculation market lol. I think a prediction market is cool, but it shouldn't have its own coin, should just work like a bankroll and dice game.
You missed the crowdsale, lol.

So it was a game of musical chairs who can dump first?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
I don't see any value in this project at all. First how can you buy a fixed price token, that's a scam in itself. Second, you are all speculating the price of a speculation market lol. I think a prediction market is cool, but it shouldn't have its own coin, should just work like a bankroll and dice game.
You missed the crowdsale, lol.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
Well done augur, all the people who invested in the ico have made a decent profit Smiley.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
DopeCoin Is Here Join the Revolution!
i predict in the year 2026-2030 we will have a colony on Mars,............ Roll Eyes
Activity: 644
Decentralized Jihad
Each token entitles its owner 1/22-millionth of all market trading fees in return for faithful reporting on market outcomes.

I did some calculations on how much you can earn with your REP tokens in return for reporting on market outcomes.

Let's say $10,000,000 is being traded on market predictions a day when the Augur network is live (the same as the current Ethereum daily volume). Let's say the avarage fee is 1%. That makes $100,000 in fees a day. If I have 100 REP I own 1/220,000 of the total available supply. I would make $100,000 / 220,000 = $0.45 a day. It would possible be higher if not all REP is being used for reporting.

So 1 REP would make $0.0045 a day. Not much. In that case the current value of 1 REP at about $9.80 is in my opinion way too high.

Am I right on my calculation?
Each token represents 1/11M. You should also consider that the tokens value and the volume are supposed to increase over time.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Each token entitles its owner 1/22-millionth of all market trading fees in return for faithful reporting on market outcomes.

I did some calculations on how much you can earn with your REP tokens in return for reporting on market outcomes.

Let's say $10,000,000 is being traded on market predictions a day when the Augur network is live (the same as the current Ethereum daily volume). Let's say the avarage fee is 1%. That makes $100,000 in fees a day. If I have 100 REP I own 1/220,000 of the total available supply. I would make $100,000 / 220,000 = $0.45 a day. It would possible be higher if not all REP is being used for reporting.

So 1 REP would make $0.0045 a day. Not much. In that case the current value of 1 REP at about $9.80 is in my opinion way too high.

Am I right on my calculation?
Decentralized Jihad
11M USD volume in the first day and #5 by ranking. That's some serious shit. This is gonna be HUGE!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Augur is mineable or only fund project.
Activity: 308
Now i have my coins, how can i use them to predict?
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
Augur/REP Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Top 10 Market cap coins Grin
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I participate in this great ico and great project!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Does anybody know what the ICO-price was?

Edit: Somebody on Polo said $0.53

Activity: 588
Activity: 182
Any one knows the total token supply of REP ?

coinmarketcap.com says 11mio

thank you.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

coinmarketcap.com says 11mio
Hi I send rep from Kraken to polo and i dont See my deposit.where is it?Lost i the money?

people in the poloniex troll says it is bieng hacked?
Activity: 308
Hi I send rep from Kraken to polo and i dont See my deposit.where is it?Lost i the money?
Pages:
Jump to: