Pages:
Author

Topic: Augur team member hacked and 100,000 REP were stolen? - page 2. (Read 1783 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Are the rumors true that one of the developers of Augur is having a mental breakdown? It was said that he was tweeting weird stuff saying that Ethereum is a Russian honey pot or something, and also that Vitalik controls Ethereum totally making the platform not ideal for dapps. Maybe that is what's making the price fall, that developer could be dumping right now.

Quoting above from another thread.  Could this have been going almost a week (nov 30th was above post)? This augur dev guy has 100,000 rep on polo and wasn't able to secure his polo account for a week?  Must be more to this story.

Exchanges commonly say they've been hacked and all the coins were stolen. There's always speculation it was an inside job like with cryptsy. Although there will be speculation the augur dev guy is behind it, without proof it will only be speculation. It's suspicious that a dev would put so many coins on polo. If he was planning to dump them he can't have much faith in his coin, or did he put them on polo so they could get 'stolen'?

Its called the I got hacked retirement plan.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I transferred some BTC, and the transaction confirmed minutes after the price of REP went back up. 
Wish I woke up five minutes earlier so I could grab some cheap Augur.... Angry
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
it looks to me thats its fake and it was made for market price manipulation
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Another hack? oh my god.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
Are the rumors true that one of the developers of Augur is having a mental breakdown? It was said that he was tweeting weird stuff saying that Ethereum is a Russian honey pot or something, and also that Vitalik controls Ethereum totally making the platform not ideal for dapps. Maybe that is what's making the price fall, that developer could be dumping right now.

Quoting above from another thread.  Could this have been going almost a week (nov 30th was above post)? This augur dev guy has 100,000 rep on polo and wasn't able to secure his polo account for a week?  Must be more to this story.

Exchanges commonly say they've been hacked and all the coins were stolen. There's always speculation it was an inside job like with cryptsy. Although there will be speculation the augur dev guy is behind it, without proof it will only be speculation. It's suspicious that a dev would put so many coins on polo. If he was planning to dump them he can't have much faith in his coin, or did he put them on polo so they could get 'stolen'?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity

Quoting above from another thread.  Could this have been going almost a week (nov 30th was above post)? This augur dev guy has 100,000 rep on polo and wasn't able to secure his polo account for a week?  Must be more to this story.

Yeah! This is pure bs for sheeps!

What is pure bs is you still in my thread:

GTFO of my thread!

I'd suggest you to stop post your nonsense here, because I'll mark you as a spammer and will paint you in red like every LEOcoin shill deserves.
Activity: 420
http://www.leocoinapp.com/

Quoting above from another thread.  Could this have been going almost a week (nov 30th was above post)? This augur dev guy has 100,000 rep on polo and wasn't able to secure his polo account for a week?  Must be more to this story.

Yeah! This is pure bs for sheeps!
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

Its ready for dump but nice joke!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
Imagine those that had it in at 1000 thats like 30x profits in a few seconds.

Maybe the hacker did.. if they were smart.  Laundered in a few seconds.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
This is really sad though. 100,000 rep were stolen, likes all
of your effort has lose. So, next time lets offer flor celebrant,
And really sad for the guy that this is happended to him.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Thats why I got my order filled on polo.

Sad for this guy though.

Looks like its not only one guy. Someone claims that the hacker has their pre-launch database: https://twitter.com/DanDarkPill/status/806091271450267648

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Thats why I got my order filled on polo.

Sad for this guy though.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Bulshit! Its game they play! We are bot stupid!

How ironic...

P.S. GTFO of my thread!
Bulshit! Its game they play! We are bot stupid!
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Just saw this:

Has anyone seen the conversation?
Pages:
Jump to: