Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUM] Alexium coin - page 11. (Read 43903 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
March 20, 2015, 03:19:08 AM
something is rotten in the middle. Until now buy alexiumcoin from its own funds and now you have no funds? we want to tell us the truth!

Where are those who tested wallet? I want to know if there was true even a wallet.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
March 20, 2015, 02:23:34 AM
funny coin lol
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
March 20, 2015, 01:41:37 AM
Really a Joke  Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
March 20, 2015, 01:38:23 AM
We have to donate first to get our payments after?  Grin

Good joke, donate bitcoin, then sell alexium for bitcoin.
Why don't hold bitcoin and forget alexium ?
Activity: 364
March 20, 2015, 01:08:27 AM
few days ago you offer us to sell our Aum with rate 0.001/1Aum. when you offer something like this, means that you have many BTC in your own pockets.

but now you ask for donation even sounds like begging.

what will happen if you do not get enough support from us?

I don't think this coin have future .
The way we get it only register like stellar , but compare with stellar , it is big different  Roll Eyes
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
March 20, 2015, 12:50:06 AM
few days ago you offer us to sell our Aum with rate 0.001/1Aum. when you offer something like this, means that you have many BTC in your own pockets.

Come on, first get some mind then post here
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
March 19, 2015, 10:17:07 PM

legendary
March 19, 2015, 05:03:54 PM
We support project will support you in everything you do. But you would have to give way to the wallet. Only this way we can help the project get up. Already we are a community alexiumcoin, we remain loyal and will help alexiumcoin to reach the moon. Although many will sell all alexiumcoin we will try to keep the price.

You should really think about what you will do in the coming days. I think these days decide the future of the project.
Activity: 17
March 19, 2015, 04:41:24 PM
KINDER SURPRISE COIN
Activity: 13
March 19, 2015, 02:47:01 PM
Alexium stop begging!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 19, 2015, 02:05:41 PM
I have sent you very little amount , If you have perfectmoney, please tell me.
How much payment is required for assistance ?
[/quote]

While praised the work of 1.5 Bitcoins
Agreed to continue to work for the AUM.

The amount is not large, but I also am a man and have a family, like my colleagues. We just need food, we need to pay the rent. So we asked for help.
Activity: 615
March 19, 2015, 02:04:17 PM
If you have no wallet, people will think it's a joke coin. I do not want to believe it, only time will prove it.

Have you finished cleaning accounts?
i agree with you.many people are thinking that this coin is joke,scam etc..
First of all dev must should think about Wallet release...thats my opinion..
Best of Luck..!
March 19, 2015, 02:01:08 PM
bitcointrader85, Thank U! Transfer received!

Welcome , I had earned it from secondstrade signature campaign . The Irony is I have taken loan of 10,000$ from bank for my education.
legendary
March 19, 2015, 01:54:55 PM
If you have no wallet, people will think it's a joke coin. I do not want to believe it, only time will prove it.

Have you finished cleaning accounts?
Activity: 615
March 19, 2015, 01:53:42 PM
Hello everyone!
It took a few days after the announcement of the repurchase of AUM. During this time, received about 4 thousand applications for sale AUM for Bitcoin. The total amount of applications was 460 thousand AUM. In terms of Bitcoin is 460 Bitcoins.
Let us think! If we released Release March 15, March 16, we would have been on the exchanges. March 17 after a flood of offers for sale AUM AUM cost would fall to a minimum. That we do not want.
Naked figures:
The system registered 23614 Account
Total issued (with referral accrued) 586,394.7 AUM.
90% registered in the system have multiple accounts that are referrals themselves.
2% of the account is not active.
After cleaning, will be 39% of the total number of accounts registered.
After cleaning the remains 9200 accounts, which really unique registration.
Around 200 people tried to buy AUM users. They all suffered because they did not receive these AUM. All purchased AUM confiscated because they were obtained cheat way.
Estimated amount of transactions of purchase and sale was 9.6 Bitcoins.
We spent about 17 Bitcoins and $ 1,700 to build, test, support system. We spent $ 400 on antiddos.

Now the facts:
Developers in our team, were hired. After the last global test revealed critical errors that must be corrected. Developers have refused to correct these errors. They have left the source refused to return the advance and left us in the lurch.

Now the question!
Where the world is heading?
We wanted to do everything honestly, without selling coins and other side effects. We refused to premine. We have tried as best they could.
What do we do?
I suggest to people that bought coins from users to contact us to discuss further action. We have invested quite a lot. You put not too little. Together, let us return our investment. Write to [email protected]
Now for all.
We have received an offer of assistance, we agreed, but payment is required. Want to earn an income, help us. Donate to fund the project, and we will not forget you and repay good. Bitcoin address in my signature.
Thank you for your attention.
Good Luck!

I have sent you very little amount , If you have perfectmoney, please tell me.
How much payment is required for assistance ?
Activity: 4
March 19, 2015, 01:44:16 PM
the utopia coin  Grin  Tongue  Kiss
good job dev  Grin  Tongue   Kiss
Activity: 224
March 19, 2015, 01:42:54 PM

Now the facts:
Developers in our team, were hired. After the last global test revealed critical errors that must be corrected. Developers have refused to correct these errors. They have left the source refused to return the advance and left us in the lurch.

Now the question!
Where the world is heading?
We wanted to do everything honestly, without selling coins and other side effects. We refused to premine. We have tried as best they could.
What do we do?
I suggest to people that bought coins from users to contact us to discuss further action. We have invested quite a lot. You put not too little. Together, let us return our investment. Write to [email protected]
Now for all.
We have received an offer of assistance, we agreed, but payment is required. Want to earn an income, help us. Donate to fund the project, and we will not forget you and repay good. Bitcoin address in my signature.
Thank you for your attention.
Good Luck!

I think, if you are active here, I'm sure a lot of people here who are able and can help some of the problems you have. You can discuss it with them here or it could also make direct communication with you, via chat, skype or the other. It could be one of the main ways that can best be done.
Activity: 126
March 19, 2015, 01:40:48 PM
bitcointrader85, Thank U! Transfer received!
March 19, 2015, 01:33:17 PM

I saw it now.
Let me correct it for you.
I have sent => I will send

Payment delays occured due to my confusion with "custom send" and "quick send". Thats all.
Activity: 17
March 19, 2015, 01:32:19 PM
Crook, Scam

I advise everyone to change passwords on email and purses
Pages:
Jump to: