Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUM] Alexium coin - page 10. (Read 43903 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 26, 2015, 11:16:54 AM
Thanks Admin for the news and I hope that your words are true " the release will take place on 15-16 April 2015 "  Smiley
And I wish success for the project
I have a questions admin:
1- Is there any news about the wallet ?
2- You'll have your own Exchange site after the releasing or not ?
1. Purse will be the day of release, no release system, purse also appears.
2. Own exchanger release date does not appear, but we planned appearance on the coins of several crypto exchanges. We plan to vote Bitcoins to output a coin on top.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
March 26, 2015, 10:57:11 AM
Thanks Admin for the news and I hope that your words are true " the release will take place on 15-16 April 2015 "  Smiley
And I wish success for the project
I have a questions admin:
1- Is there any news about the wallet ?
2- You'll have your own Exchange site after the releasing or not ?
March 26, 2015, 08:49:48 AM
Unlock the topic. Hopefully flood no more.
New dates and new hope:
If all goes according to plan and we will be able to take the credit, then the release will take place on 15-16 April 2015.
I beg you to be tolerant. I hope for your understanding.
March 26, 2015, 07:13:06 AM
Hi!
Here is a profile in Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009144476650
Was added as a friend. All news and plans will be published on this page.

usamamalik555, Register on the site https://btcjam.com/, there are all detailed information.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
March 26, 2015, 07:10:22 AM
open the application for btcjam.com
https://btcjam.com/listings/39004-funding-for-the-project-alexium-coin
Those wishing to safely invest your Bitcoins in the project for 90 days, you are welcome.
i will think about it..
For Example if i invest 0.1 btc then how much bitcoin you will return after 90 days ?
March 26, 2015, 05:46:46 AM
open the application for btcjam.com
https://btcjam.com/listings/39004-funding-for-the-project-alexium-coin
Those wishing to safely invest your Bitcoins in the project for 90 days, you are welcome.
March 21, 2015, 05:49:10 AM
Close topic not to flood all sorts of morons.
Topic will open after some time.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 21, 2015, 12:56:15 AM
 Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin DON'T BELEIVE ANYMORE, THIS IS SHIT COIN THE VERY VERY BIG BULLSHIIIT !!!!!!!!

ALEXIUM.ORG NOT HAVE MANY BITCOIN, HE IS LIKE LITTLE MONKEY TO THE EAT mushrooms yet Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

VERY VERY BULLSHIIT,
Activity: 15
March 21, 2015, 12:47:05 AM
1.   ALEXIUM - is a Bitcoin fork with PoS mechanism
2.   Short name - AUM
3.   General emissions - 50 million. AUM
4.   Emission under starting distribution - 10 million. AUM
5.   Way of primary distribution – Registration on web-site. Referral program.
6.   Reward for registration – 10 AUM
7.   Referral program – 10 levels, reward from 0,019 to 10 AUM
8.   Bonuses – From fund that is renewed on the general basis (referral program), for every possible achievements and merits before ALEXIUM.
9.   Minimal part AUM – 0,00000001
10.   Premine – 0,00000000 AUM
11.   Algorithm – SHA256.
12.   Block generation time - 10 min
13.   Coin aging time – 30 days
14.   Reward PoS 30 days – 1% from stack (12% per year)
15.   Transfer commission – 0,1% (one-tenth of percent from the transfer sum) goes to the fund of team ALEXIUM
16.   After the full emission output AUM, transfer commission will be like bonus PoS.
17.   Aims – Design and financing of the design of the technologies of free energy.

Explanation of items:

1.   Was based on the source code Bitcoin.
2.   Abbreviation used for abbreviated designation ALEXIUM
3.   The maximum possible number of coins in circulation.
4.   This amount will be distributed among users for their further use and to generate new coin.
5.   For a more fair and even distribution of coins it was decided to use the referral system for the primary distribution of coins. This method makes it possible to take part in the distribution of the coins not only hardened miners but also ordinary users, which are just starting to learn cryptocurrency.
6.   Fixed reward for the registration on the web-site ALEXIUM.
7.   Referral program has 10 levels of referrals with a fixed reward for each level:

1.   -10 AUM
2.   -5 AUM
3.   -2,5 AUM
4.   -1,25 AUM
5.   -0,625 AUM
6.   -0,3125 AUM
7.   -0,15625 AUM
8.   -0,078125 AUM
9.   -0,0390625 AUM
10.   -0,01953125 AUM

8.   Bonuses can get all, you need only to have the desire!
9.   As in Bitcoin one hundred millionth.
10.   There is no premine and will not be; everything honestly. Team fund will be credited on a general basis according to the referral grid.
11.   Algorithm as in Bitcoin
12.   As in Bitcoin
13.   Time after which a fixed fee will be credited
14.   Amount of the fixed remuneration
15.   To finance the planned it was decided to charge a small fee for transfers. After a full release of emissions ALEXIUM, commission goes on remuneration PoS.
16.   After a full release of emissions ALEXIUM, commission goes on remuneration PoS.
17.   This is not a utopia but really the facts available. At the moment, there are small generators scheme but to improve them and prototyping, turned out to be a pretty big need to financing. We refuse to accept funding from sponsors eager to enrich themselves at the expense of the free energy; therefore, we are looking for independent sources. Also, we realize that a group of disinterested persons are in unfavorable research in this area and they are ready to prevent the development of by ANY means. We hope for the public interest.

Registration will begin on January 31, 2015. https://alexium.org/

Donate Bitcoin: 1PyG9SEy2MZTGtw6Z2g8pKCQpfCm5HJr1s

shite coin, is the big bullshitt yet Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
March 20, 2015, 06:14:51 PM
Where i can sell my alexium
Activity: 268
March 20, 2015, 11:50:06 AM
You can make another ANN for proposing an ICO with undistributed coins through your website, or a part of undistributed coin (a part is for early useeeers  Roll Eyes , an so for us lol), it can be a solution. But you have to give the certainty that coins are not a scam in some way..
Activity: 15
March 20, 2015, 10:57:18 AM
I hope Dev can solve the problem

btw whats is the main goal of alexium

Free energy?

what does its means?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
March 20, 2015, 10:40:15 AM
In Russian. There's a lot written. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=933882.220
Testers have signed a non-disclosure agreement of trade secrets. We were paid in addition to the AUM real money. Their personalities do not concern you.

It's all very secret from what I see. What are you going further? What are your plans with alexiumcoin now?
Appeared to solve the problem.
Even if there us no help, we will try to do without your help to solve these difficulties.
If we do not succeed, we will announce it officially.

The only problem from my point of view, we have no wallet. The project can be saved only with wallet. I do not see why not give way to the wallet. What problems do you solve? You can make a list of priorities?
I gave the answer to your question is a little higher. Read with a translator. There is in Russian.

How many funds needed to solve problems?
March 20, 2015, 10:20:24 AM
In Russian. There's a lot written. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=933882.220
Testers have signed a non-disclosure agreement of trade secrets. We were paid in addition to the AUM real money. Their personalities do not concern you.

It's all very secret from what I see. What are you going further? What are your plans with alexiumcoin now?
Even if there us no help, we will try to do without your help to solve these difficulties.

The only problem from my point of view, we have no wallet. The project can be saved only with wallet. I do not see why not give way to the wallet. What problems do you solve? You can make a list of priorities?
I gave the answer to your question is a little higher. Read with a translator. There is in Russian.
legendary
March 20, 2015, 09:47:46 AM

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
March 20, 2015, 09:22:52 AM
We appreciate your efforts to revive the project Wink , But I have a questions
When will provide wallet for download ? And are you working on your own Exchange site or not ?  Huh
March 20, 2015, 08:54:44 AM

legendary
March 20, 2015, 08:39:17 AM

March 20, 2015, 08:18:04 AM
Activity: 615
March 20, 2015, 04:19:23 AM
Dear Dev..
1- So what is next plan about this Project?
2-Will you release Wallet or Not ? Tell us Truth
3- Should we Leave this thread and your site ? Sad
Pages:
Jump to: