Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUM] Alexium coin - page 23. (Read 43903 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
February 20, 2015, 05:18:03 PM
reply admin

Clearly said that does not pay people cheating. What did not you understand? They always check people.
it's hard to understand?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
February 20, 2015, 03:47:22 PM
reply admin
February 20, 2015, 03:28:22 PM
1-admin are your filtering multiple accounts ?

2-are you giving coins to the people that are creating multiple accounts?

3- is your system detecting scammers?
 Cry

We filter the double registration
We do not pay for double registration
We try to identify scammers
We will create a list of scammers with their data and publish it.
thanks for your reply.
One more Question  Tongue
1- For example if i have 35 aum coins in my account. and i request to withdraw them in future.. and will you double check my account?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
February 20, 2015, 03:17:45 PM

Cry

We filter the double registration
We do not pay for double registration
We try to identify scammers
We will create a list of scammers with their data and publish it.
February 20, 2015, 03:07:52 PM

Cry

February 20, 2015, 12:22:42 PM
exchange ??
You know how to read? You students are already tired of the same type and their stupid questions! Read can become smarter ...
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
February 20, 2015, 12:15:47 PM
exchange ??
February 20, 2015, 09:32:47 AM
next week we will have a functional wallet?

The following week, no, but in the first decade of March, yes. But if we do not stop DDoS and we do not get additional funding, we can delay the release until the end of March.
Now we are preparing a presentation generator free energy with all calculations. Early next week, will be posted archive with calculations and drawings. Anyone will be able to self-assemble the generator if his hands do not grow out of assholes.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 20, 2015, 09:17:26 AM
dev, i ve just invited my friends to be referral, but why is his registration bonus rejected?anything wrong?
Maybe he is already associated with the registered person. The system checks the data before enrollment bonus. Checks are held on several parameters.
1. ip
2. cookies
3. ID, and a cast of the operating system
4. MAC address
5. The presence of illegal characters in Email
6. The postal service is not blacklisted.
If these parameters are unique, the bonus is paid
In any case, write to login to your friends, check manually.

next week we will have a functional wallet?
February 20, 2015, 09:04:33 AM
dev, i ve just invited my friends to be referral, but why is his registration bonus rejected?anything wrong?
Maybe he is already associated with the registered person. The system checks the data before enrollment bonus. Checks are held on several parameters.
1. ip
2. cookies
3. ID, and a cast of the operating system
4. MAC address
5. The presence of illegal characters in Email
6. The postal service is not blacklisted.
If these parameters are unique, the bonus is paid
In any case, write to login to your friends, check manually.
Activity: 615
February 20, 2015, 08:56:16 AM
please reply, afraid if there's no explanation about this.. it makes some referrals worry, n makes me doubt of telling another to register anyway, im sorry for my poor english

may be you were gaming system
Activity: 2
February 20, 2015, 08:36:36 AM
please reply, afraid if there's no explanation about this.. it makes some referrals worry, n makes me doubt of telling another to register anyway, im sorry for my poor english
February 20, 2015, 08:11:41 AM
Activity: 308
February 19, 2015, 03:36:30 PM
you just need an wallet to start giving a value to your coin Smiley and earn some money
Activity: 1
February 19, 2015, 02:04:31 PM
i love Alexium Coin. Ummmahhh  Wink
Alexium Should have to release Windows Wallet Soon. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
February 19, 2015, 09:23:28 AM
Dear friends!
ALEXIUM team had some difficulties with the financing of the project.
Difficulties have arisen due to the outbreak DDoS attacks to the server project. Who need it, we do not understand...
Now we have successfully repel the attack, but it is costly for us. For successful operation of the project, us will need to use a secure server nodes from DDoS attacks, but it is 4 times more expensive than conventional servers. We were not ready for such costs.
In this regard, it was decided to ask the user assistance. Those who want to help the project to start soon, can write support. Write what you can do and what you want in return.
So the decision was made, the sale of shares by the commission, which is expected to charge for the transaction.
Planned to sell 10% of the commissions received for 15 years.
The minimum share for the sale of 0.1%. Minimum share price is discussed with each individual. Exhibited for sale 100 shares of 0.1%.
Coins are still, distributed under the old conditions. Sell ​​coins, we do not intend to, it does not bring honor to us.
All proceeds finance, will go exclusively to the development of the project ALEXIUM.

We hope for your understanding and support.

you should have release the wallet and source code, exchanger will be glad to add this coins anyway
February 19, 2015, 07:05:15 AM
that is great to hear from Dev, i just register there to get some free coin,
but not receiving the confirmation email about that?

write to me your Email to which you registered
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
February 19, 2015, 06:28:45 AM
Dear friends!
Difficulties have arisen due to the outbreak DDoS attacks to the server project. Who need it, we do not understand...
Now we have successfully repel the attack, but it is costly for us. For successful operation of the project, us will need to use a secure server nodes from DDoS attacks, but it is 4 times more expensive than conventional servers. We were not ready for such costs.
In this regard, it was decided to ask the user assistance. Those who want to help the project to start soon, can write support. Write what you can do and what you want in return.
So the decision was made, the sale of shares by the commission, which is expected to charge for the transaction.
The minimum share for the sale of 0.1%. Minimum share price is discussed with each individual. Exhibited for sale 100 shares of 0.1%.
Coins are still, distributed under the old conditions. Sell ​​coins, we do not intend to, it does not bring honor to us.
All proceeds finance, will go exclusively to the development of the project ALEXIUM.

that is great to hear from Dev, i just register there to get some free coin,
but not receiving the confirmation email about that?
February 19, 2015, 05:29:04 AM
Dear friends!

February 19, 2015, 04:59:32 AM
i am not receiving registration bonus.. i registered 24 hours ago  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Be patient.. I have also same issue Smiley
Do not worry, charges are made, all get their AUM
thanks. can i withdraw my coins after wallet release ?
Pages:
Jump to: