Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUM] Alexium coin - page 27. (Read 43903 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
February 10, 2015, 03:59:01 AM
abdoel, You specifically registered to write this? I think you're just another Troll.

usamamalik555, This is presumably the starting price on the exchanges.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
February 10, 2015, 03:39:28 AM
as admin said about price. really 1 aum coin is worth 0.80$ ?? i cant beleive
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 09, 2015, 10:17:00 PM
@Alexium Grin

i wanna ask, are you true give us your coin like web STELLAR, RIBBITREWARD dan BITFLYER,, or you want us to invest to your website , then you give us coin, like web MVR COIN...

please response me   Grin
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
February 09, 2015, 04:02:36 PM
Announce a contest on the theme of creating a video about ALEXIUM COIN
Videos must be posted in YouTube. Sound language does not matter. Submissions will be accepted until February 13.
In the first place - 200 AUM
for second place - 100 AUM
Third place - 50 AUM

Links write here.

Nice Contest.
Good luck to anyone who participate
February 09, 2015, 02:26:37 PM
Announce a contest on the theme of creating a video about ALEXIUM COIN
Videos must be posted in YouTube. Sound language does not matter. Submissions will be accepted until February 13.
In the first place - 200 AUM
for second place - 100 AUM
Third place - 50 AUM

Links write here.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
February 08, 2015, 01:46:39 PM
Plans for the next 1-2 months:
1. Add ALEXIUM COIN for Exchange (tentative starting price of 0,004-0,005 BTC)
2. Start multi pool with payments in ALEXIUM COIN.
3. Running multiple services that will be to accept only ALEXIUM COIN. (Hosting Some services on the promotion and creation of websites, direct exchanger for real money).
4. Create our own exchange, with the main UNIT ALEXIUM COIN.
5. Carry out the first presentation without fuel generator of electricity.

i hope 1st bittrex  Cheesy
if true  , this coin up to da moon

I hope so.
Good luck for AlexiumCoin
Activity: 56
February 08, 2015, 01:34:30 PM
3. Running multiple services that will be to accept only ALEXIUM COIN. (Hosting Some services on the promotion and creation of websites, direct exchanger for real money).
it's true about the price 1 AUM ??
where can i add your coin ..?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
February 08, 2015, 01:09:51 PM

i hope 1st bittrex  Cheesy
if true  , this coin up to da moon
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
February 08, 2015, 01:06:10 PM

agree with the first option

I hope it can be on the exchange in a few days Cheesy
February 08, 2015, 12:55:18 PM
Activity: 308
February 07, 2015, 10:44:36 PM
i have around 70aum...and i am really curious about the rate of exchange when this will be avaible
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001
February 07, 2015, 10:41:16 PM
I have this coin, i take from giveaway if register.
but I dont know about this coin alexium because i dont know where to buy and sell this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
February 07, 2015, 07:09:04 PM
@dinca030

And what do you do now? Do not attack? Probably all of lack of occupation. Or collect posts?

why do not you buy? Are you frustrated?
No, I give you only advice to think twice before comment something. I will not comment more about this. Regards  Smiley

It's good to give advice without anyone asking them. Better you do if you promote alexium. Regards   Smiley
Activity: 51
February 07, 2015, 07:01:09 PM
@dinca030

And what do you do now? Do not attack? Probably all of lack of occupation. Or collect posts?

No, I give you only advice to think twice before comment something. I will not comment more about this. Regards  Smiley
legendary
February 07, 2015, 06:49:29 PM
@dinca030

legendary
February 07, 2015, 06:47:58 PM
i think this is bulshit coin, price $10 aum Cheesy , inposible .

thinks smart guys.

Where did you see that?
Activity: 51
February 07, 2015, 06:45:53 PM
I went with curiosity and look what I found. This person is buying 400 referrals at Microworkers.com

Email:  [email protected]
Screenshot:  http://prntscr.com/61rud9

This person buying referrals. Not me!
This person pays real people to be his referrals. What is the difference between yours and his referrals?

And now everything is OK when you buying?  Smiley

I wanted to show not just me who buy referrals. As said and alexium team. Is allowed as long as you do not spam.
We all know what said Alexium team, and we know that you deleted the previous comments in which you're attacking people because they use Microworkers and now you doing same.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
February 07, 2015, 06:24:07 PM
Hi friends!
1. Let's start with the fact that getting referrals allowed any way except spam.
2. Transfer to other users is allowed. But transfers between referrals will be verified separately!
3. We do not officially pages on social networks! All that you see, is an initiative of users!
4. You have to wait for the end of the distribution of the coins, because that will honestly for everyone. Who does not want to wait, he can just walk away and forget about ALEXIUM!

Now, about the double registration - we will not award bonuses to users who register via Email newsletters or one-time services such as no-spam and other. Can no longer attempt, filters configured.
We do not sell or receive bonuses for money. It will not be fair to other users. Sale is only possible from the fund ALEXIUM team, which is replenished as all on the referral program. At this point, we do not intend selling coins.
If you are interested in helping the project Alexium, you can write to us here or Email newsletters.

No one will follow these rules. Maybe only 40% are real, and the rest are fake registrants.

Same thing happened with Stellar iirc
Activity: 308
February 07, 2015, 06:22:19 PM
Hi friends!
1. Let's start with the fact that getting referrals allowed any way except spam.
2. Transfer to other users is allowed. But transfers between referrals will be verified separately!
3. We do not officially pages on social networks! All that you see, is an initiative of users!
4. You have to wait for the end of the distribution of the coins, because that will honestly for everyone. Who does not want to wait, he can just walk away and forget about ALEXIUM!

Now, about the double registration - we will not award bonuses to users who register via Email newsletters or one-time services such as no-spam and other. Can no longer attempt, filters configured.
We do not sell or receive bonuses for money. It will not be fair to other users. Sale is only possible from the fund ALEXIUM team, which is replenished as all on the referral program. At this point, we do not intend selling coins.
If you are interested in helping the project Alexium, you can write to us here or Email newsletters.

No one will follow these rules. Maybe only 40% are real, and the rest are fake registrants.
legendary
February 07, 2015, 06:18:18 PM
I went with curiosity and look what I found. This person is buying 400 referrals at Microworkers.com

Email:  [email protected]
Screenshot:  http://prntscr.com/61rud9

This person buying referrals. Not me!
This person pays real people to be his referrals. What is the difference between yours and his referrals?

And now everything is OK when you buying?  Smiley

I wanted to show not just me who buy referrals. As said and alexium team. Is allowed as long as you do not spam.
Pages:
Jump to: