Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUM] Alexium coin - page 5. (Read 43903 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
July 14, 2015, 03:43:24 PM
Unable to login and reset reset password. Seems that there is something weird on the login form, there is no differences between "i" and "l". When I type "gmail.com" it will be shown as "gmall.com". Perhaps this is the reason why I always get error message (wrong email/password) when login, but I'm not really sure.
Waiting for OP/Admin to say something about this issue, and hope they will fix it soon.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
July 14, 2015, 03:24:00 PM
i have a question..

how is it possible to give free coins for referral if Premine – 0,00000000 AUM???
premine do for themselves, and the distribution of referrals, it can not be called premine

and how much coins you have for ref? and from where come the coins i get from that invest i can make?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 14, 2015, 02:05:04 PM
cannot login.. Grin..cannot reset password.. Grin
Activity: 168
ALEXIUM - go home
July 14, 2015, 01:17:16 PM
i have a question..

how is it possible to give free coins for referral if Premine – 0,00000000 AUM???
premine do for themselves, and the distribution of referrals, it can not be called premine
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
July 14, 2015, 12:23:38 PM
i have a question..

ALEXIUM - go home
July 14, 2015, 12:01:01 PM
At last, the site launched.
We have new chips. With innovations you can read by going under their username and password.
Short description:
1. Automatic input and output AUM in Bitcoin.
2. Possibility make deposits.
3. The exact course in the header.
ALEXIUM - go home
July 14, 2015, 02:57:13 AM
Thank you for your feedback.
Now I answer the questions that I was asked.
1. Buy AUM, you can have other users on the site, as well as to sell.
2. In fact, the project has deceived users, but did not steal anybody a dime. We are in the best of their ability, we will correct all the mistakes and to compensate for the users' expectations.
3. Opening of the site on July 23 or earlier. Starting coin closer to the fall. We are writing new code from scratch.
4. Prior to the launch of the coins, all transactions involving the purchase and sale will take place within the site. All operations will take place immediately. So seriously consider protecting your accounts.
Thank you all for waiting. With respect FreeCoinBox team.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
July 14, 2015, 01:44:03 AM
I hope you will succeed the project. Free energy generator! It would have a major impact in the world!  Smiley
legendary
July 13, 2015, 09:31:17 PM
Ball shit what you mean !!!!
We got a backup site for 18 February 2015. Therefore, all the data after that date, destroyed and not returned.
So I bring all their condolences.

this is a theft and SCAM reason

- What will happen to referrals after this time ?

Will there be a Compensations or Not

I have an archive of all Referrals bonuss E-mails that I received from your site

Are you an idiot uproarious piece? Do not write in red, you asshole?!?!
If you have questions, we are ready to try to solve, write in private. There is not sputter, then the backup for February 18, we are not to blame.
Write in private, try to understand.

At least I am an idiot in your mind Not a Thief and a liar like you are !!
this coin is shit As is the case with your project  Angry Angry shit in shit
Everyone knows now

I agree with what you say that they are liar, but I disagree that they are thief because I did not lose anything so far except the time in waiting this. Just curious, did they steal your money? Let me guess, perhaps you bought some referrals in the past in order to get more Aum because I heard there were many people did this because the delusion of this coin would have great rate (0.004-0.005btc/aum) as their first plan. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 13, 2015, 06:26:02 PM
We got a backup site for 18 February 2015. Therefore, all the data after that date, destroyed and not returned.

I have an archive of all Referrals bonuss E-mails that I received from your site

If you have questions, we are ready to try to solve, write in private. There is not sputter, then the backup for February 18, we are not to blame.

At least I am an idiot in your mind Not a Thief and a liar like you are !!
this coin is shit As is the case with your project  Angry Angry shit in shit
Everyone knows now
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
July 13, 2015, 03:45:24 PM
the price just 100 Sathosi?  register =10 AUM= 1000 Sathosi .. its like faucet  Cheesy
In the future, the price will rise, it is only the starting price for those who want to immediately withdraw AUM.
you are going to you in the future do ICO or as possible buy on such cheap price?
ALEXIUM - go home
July 13, 2015, 03:33:25 PM
the price just 100 Sathosi?  register =10 AUM= 1000 Sathosi .. its like faucet  Cheesy
In the future, the price will rise, it is only the starting price for those who want to immediately withdraw AUM.
Activity: 219
July 13, 2015, 02:34:23 PM
ALEXIUM - go home
July 13, 2015, 02:16:01 PM

July 13, 2015, 01:33:11 PM
Ladies and gentlemen!
I hasten to bring you some news, both good and bad.
I'll start with the bad.
1. The release of the coins held, but later.
2. Redemption of your AUM will be, but at lower prices.
3. We got a backup site for 18 February 2015. Therefore, all the data after that date, destroyed and not returned.

Now the good and great news!
1. The project sponsors ALEXIUM coin appeared in our face. We bought part of the project under the terms of its financing.
2. Promises to redeem your AUM will be performed, though not at such a high price, as promised earlier.
3. Now you will be able to earn even more and bring AUM in Bitcoin. It will be possible to release coins.
4. Referral Program will also work, but the other conditions. With them, you can look at the site, on the opening day.
5. If you do not hurry to withdraw their AUM, you can exchange them at a favorable rate. Every day, we will allocate the fund to ensure course AUM of 50% of their income, thereby increasing the nominal value of AUM. This will happen before the release of the coin.
6. We do not HYIP, and therefore, you can not invested a penny, and using their AUM, multiply your wealth now. But if someone wants to become an investor, he can get a lot more revenue.
7. The exact date of opening of the site July 23, 2015, or a little earlier.

The old team, will now only deal with the development and creation of free energy generators. All work with the AUM is now taking over the team FreeCoinBox.

All questions write personal messages, I hope there will not flood.

ALEXIUM - go home
July 13, 2015, 11:18:32 AM
So you are one of the developers of this coin? I dont know what to say, but seems that most people has disappointed already with your coin because so many delays on the launching.
Lets see what will happen after July 23rd?

We are now one of the developers. We bought part of the project. We have become sponsors of this project. Now he is under our control, and we will try to avoid the mistakes that were made previous team.
legendary
July 13, 2015, 11:01:23 AM
Ladies and gentlemen!
I'll start with the bad.
3. We got a backup site for 18 February 2015. Therefore, all the data after that date, destroyed and not returned.

1. The project sponsors ALEXIUM coin appeared in our face. We bought part of the project under the terms of its financing.
2. Promises to redeem your AUM will be performed, though not at such a high price, as promised earlier.
3. Now you will be able to earn even more and bring AUM in Bitcoin. It will be possible to release coins.
4. Referral Program will also work, but the other conditions. With them, you can look at the site, on the opening day.
5. If you do not hurry to withdraw their AUM, you can exchange them at a favorable rate. Every day, we will allocate the fund to ensure course AUM of 50% of their income, thereby increasing the nominal value of AUM. This will happen before the release of the coin.
6. We do not HYIP, and therefore, you can not invested a penny, and using their AUM, multiply your wealth now. But if someone wants to become an investor, he can get a lot more revenue.

The old team, will now only deal with the development and creation of free energy generators. All work with the AUM is now taking over the team FreeCoinBox.

So you are one of the developers of this coin? I dont know what to say, but seems that most people has disappointed already with your coin because so many delays on the launching.
Lets see what will happen after July 23rd?
ALEXIUM - go home
July 13, 2015, 10:53:21 AM
Ladies and gentlemen!
I'll start with the bad.

July 12, 2015, 07:28:23 PM
So surprised when I received a referral report commission email from alexium an hour ago, clicked the link and the site is alive again but unable to login
"Currently on the site are technical works.Login only for staff"

What kind of joke is this? LOL

More than three months and the website in maintenance mode  Undecided Shocked
legendary
July 11, 2015, 02:25:47 PM
So surprised when I received a referral report commission email from alexium an hour ago, clicked the link and the site is alive again but unable to login
"Currently on the site are technical works.Login only for staff"

What kind of joke is this? LOL
Pages:
Jump to: