Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUR] Auroracoin market observer - page 2. (Read 8377 times)

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
April 23, 2016, 02:22:29 AM
Good morning guys !

Barely discussed, I wonder how bitcoin halving will influence its price - and how this will impact AUR price.  Timing is one more time interesting, and I wonder how a bitcoin rally would impact every other coins.  Not that AUR need BTC to exist (no BTC pair in iceland) - but still a factor.

True price discovery will come from within Iceland. A price evolution like the above one it's possible.
Growth to 0,002BTC followed by a longer consolidation.
I have no reason to belive this graph as true or false. Just an intuition.

interesting intution. You probably can't tell what it's based on, can you? Judging from the graph one could think that maybe you've been looking at "old restistances/support"?

Here's another chart of the old times. Not logarithmic.

However, there's loads of caveats regarding looking at this very old data for hints:

• should we look at Auroracoin in terms of BTC or FIAT?
  • That history is really, really old. Buyers/sellers from back then probably have low impact nowadays. There weren't many coins at at (the first airdrop was only 38.3 AUR/person and the coin had just started, with no premine (supposedly) being sold)
  • Note that the lowest point on that graph on the right is 0.009 BTC/AUR. That's crazy. We have multiple magnitudes more AUR available today

I would rather not look at this very old history.

About consolidation around 0.002: yes, that's possible, but I think 0.001 or 0.003 are more likely for having a break, though (intuition). It can only be a break, too: for a long-term valuation it doesn't make much sense (that's either too low or too high)
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
April 22, 2016, 04:54:32 PM
Good morning guys !

Barely discussed, I wonder how bitcoin halving will influence its price - and how this will impact AUR price.  Timing is one more time interesting, and I wonder how a bitcoin rally would impact every other coins.  Not that AUR need BTC to exist (no BTC pair in iceland) - but still a factor.

True price discovery will come from within Iceland. A price evolution like the above one it's possible.
Growth to 0,002BTC followed by a longer consolidation.
I have no reason to belive this graph as true or false. Just an intuition.
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
April 22, 2016, 07:40:32 AM
Good morning guys !

Barely discussed, I wonder how bitcoin halving will influence its price - and how this will impact AUR price.  Timing is one more time interesting, and I wonder how a bitcoin rally would impact every other coins.  Not that AUR need BTC to exist (no BTC pair in iceland) - but still a factor.

April 17, 2016, 07:14:12 AM
Kind words, and it is exactly how I see auroracoin and my peers within the team. Never been with such idealist people, and as I said many time, I feel honored to be part of such group. And the best part is if we reach our noble goal, both the ethic and the financial side will be positive.
April 17, 2016, 06:43:15 AM
We must never forget that Auroracoin project is not only about money, it's also about ethics. And this is the Auraráð foundation role to defend with the help of M1 fund. ”It  involves systematizing, defending, and recommending concepts of right and wrong conduct.”

The board of Auraráð foundation is true to his heart and knowledgeable. Because of this, I'm confident that Auroracoin project will succeed on the field of value and ethics and become a subject of inspiration for the word.
April 16, 2016, 11:09:00 PM
The best way to improve AUR price is to actually help to reach its goal - adoption in iceland.  If we reach our goal and get massive use in iceland, the actual price will be a joke from the past, in my opinion ''a pizza for 10 000 bitcoin''_like.  Bitcoin was once 0.45$ too.  And bitcoin adoption is almost inexistant worldwide - still its value  is actually 430$.  Auroracoin don't have to reach the world.  Just have to get into 330 000 hands in iceland.  Help the project, the price will follow.  We need a market cap WAY bigger to support a decent % of domestic icelandic trades.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2016, 04:07:00 AM
I think 100K is doable by may 1st.

We hit 90K last night.
donator
April 16, 2016, 03:40:50 AM
currently thinking "buy the rumor sell the news" could be a good approach.

I'm selling a bit on every rise to dampen the hype. I agree with the team that the last thing the coin needs is a pump & dump.

If the market wants it, we wont be able to stop it though... not me at least.

Prediction: I think we'll see 100k before may 1st

Do you have a converter to know how much is 100K in Dollars?

0.001 btc * 433 usd/btc  = 0.433 usd
Activity: 489
April 16, 2016, 03:13:46 AM

I'm selling a bit on every rise to dampen the hype. I agree with the team that the last thing the coin needs is a pump & dump.

Do you have a converter to know how much is 100K in Dollars?
April 15, 2016, 03:41:41 PM

The thing about price rises is you'll think its a pump and dump until it's not.

The reality is AUR is alot rarer than what CMC reports because many coins are lost due to exchange hacks and theft, alot of the supply is also locked up in native Icelanders hands, alot more in strong hands who held thru 2 years, people who deleted their wallets thinking it was a fad and this is just me talking about the supply.

How do you put a price on what could be the beginnings of an entire country, albeit small, using crypto? Think about the worldwide media attention it could bring.

I share your view.  Crypto world is so used to PnD from devs that most people can't hardly trust any project.  Told this before - after being burned many times by scammers in cryptos, I decided to put my money and efforts only in projects I would be part of.  Took me some time to jump into AUR project, but now I fully trust the team behind, so I don't fear any backstab from them.  And as you said, some of them are from the biggest AUR owners - so the ''danger'' of a dump from that side is so little I don't even consider it as existant.  But how to know until you know ?  Tongue

BUT

I don't know if I should trust people eating rotten shark, animal balls, and letting their womens showing her attributes around #freethenipple

Fearless prediction : Aur will be 2016 most supported success story in crypto.

Lets the battle begins.
legendary
Activity: 1246
April 15, 2016, 02:12:04 PM

The thing about price rises is you'll think its a pump and dump until it's not.

The reality is AUR is alot rarer than what CMC reports because many coins are lost due to exchange hacks and theft, alot of the supply is also locked up in native Icelanders hands, alot more in strong hands who held thru 2 years, people who deleted their wallets thinking it was a fad and this is just me talking about the supply.

How do you put a price on what could be the beginnings of an entire country, albeit small, using crypto? Think about the worldwide media attention it could bring.

donator
April 15, 2016, 11:01:27 AM

April 15, 2016, 09:36:58 AM
Much silence here. Any new prediction?
I forsee a hot summer in Iceland. Hotter and greener than usual.
April 04, 2016, 08:21:40 PM
I've placed a reasonable small sell order at 0.001BTC
I'm convinced it's a very good deal for anyone interested  Grin

* buy signal enforced.

Indeed. 

It's pretty safe to say that most if not all guys from the dev team won't sell significant pieces until it's actually possible to use it first. 
April 04, 2016, 03:35:28 PM
I've placed a reasonable small sell order at 0.001BTC
I'm convinced it's a very good deal for anyone interested  Grin

* buy signal enforced.
legendary
Activity: 1291
March 28, 2016, 11:37:25 AM

Slowly heading north.
*ascending

Do you mind if I repost your chart here?

http://investorshub.advfn.com/Auroracoin-USD-AURUSD-30830/

March 28, 2016, 09:11:55 AM
Slowly heading north.
*ascending

Price is holding into the 22-28k range for some time now - even with multipool auto-selling, and this is something positive.  This is clear nobody want to sell at this moment.  There is good buy offers at 20k+, and still nobody fill it.  So we see people accumulating between 22-28k - and this will help the next price rise.  I know Auroracoin team is not focussing on price - but still, to get a shot at icelandic market, we know AUR price will need to be WAY highter.  This triangle thing is nice - but when promotion will start rolling in iceland, I wonder how far it will propulse AUR. 

„when promotion will start rolling in iceland, I wonder how far it will propulse AUR.”

AUR is a „game theory” enforcing tool for Icelanders seeking for changing the rules of the Icelandic monetary game.

How far this new game will reach depends on:
- AUR tools offered to Icelanders based on proof that they are secured mechanisms for value store and exchange
- marketing of these tools so that people can know they exist and are easy to use
- the Icelandic belief system and will of action as it is now regarding property, freedom and value in a broad sense

My answer is: I don't know how much AUR value can increase but I have an intuition that high enough Smiley
Only good old time will tell...
---
Given the ultra low liquidity and possible manipulation of this market is just fun for me to do technical analysis on it.
For entertainment purpose only.
March 27, 2016, 10:07:00 PM

Slowly heading north.
*ascending

Price is holding into the 22-28k range for some time now - even with multipool auto-selling, and this is something positive.  This is clear nobody want to sell at this moment.  There is good buy offers at 20k+, and still nobody fill it.  So we see people accumulating between 22-28k - and this will help the next price rise.  I know Auroracoin team is not focussing on price - but still, to get a shot at icelandic market, we know AUR price will need to be WAY highter.  This triangle thing is nice - but when promotion will start rolling in iceland, I wonder how far it will propulse AUR. 
March 26, 2016, 11:14:36 AM

Slowly heading north.
*ascending
Pages:
Jump to: