Pages:
Author

Topic: [AUR] Auroracoin market observer - page 5. (Read 8377 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 24, 2015, 05:36:10 AM
Not so cheap anymore, there was 50k volume transaction just today  Shocked looks like some big buys.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
July 17, 2015, 06:43:12 AM
2 x 20k sell down to 10 after earlier retraction up to 13

wasn't me this time Wink

more to come? I don't know.

Cheap coins!
donator
July 15, 2015, 04:30:36 PM
Seems like this thread didn't get much love.

As of yesterday we are dipping below 0.00013 with strong down trend.
Seems like the coin is slowly dying. Dev team announced lately that they are almost done with exchange but not much status updates have been given.

Any ideas what might be causing the sudden down trend, did people just start loosing hope in AUR?

I'm still observing and trading the market almost daily.

It didn't take much AUR to push through 15, 14, and 13 (I admit I played a part in that). Sellers are growing increasingly reluctant on the way down and buyers stronger, however. There's a bottom somewhere.

market is extremely thin, very low liquidity. Only a couple of bots and the occasional trader. And of course constant selling pressure from multipools and other miners.

Fundamentally I don't know what the hell will happen. It all depends wether or not the devs and community builders have just been blowing hot air or there is some substance.

AUR can be either a rocket or become completely irrelevant. People buying now are either very smart or will be bag-holders. Take your pick.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
July 15, 2015, 07:37:06 AM
this coin is still alive, that's suprise me.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 15, 2015, 02:08:36 AM
Seems like this thread didn't get much love.

As of yesterday we are dipping below 0.00013 with strong down trend.
Seems like the coin is slowly dying. Dev team announced lately that they are almost done with exchange but not much status updates have been given.

Any ideas what might be causing the sudden down trend, did people just start loosing hope in AUR?
donator
June 11, 2015, 04:45:24 PM
observing some buy walls (stable so far, it seems, some got eaten into):

seems strong support building around 15000
donator
May 20, 2015, 06:59:14 PM
today saw some really strange price action on cryptsy:

After days, maybe weeks of relatively sideways movement after the runup to 35k had corrected to around 25k, we've seen some downside action.

This wasn't a 'normal' dump as we've seen some before. At least I experienced some strange selling behaviour some time after the big volume had subsided (7:00 to 11:00 in my screenshot). Around 18:00 today after work I had seen what had happened and placed some largish buy orders in the 22 or 23 range (don't remember exactly). Sell bot(s) immediately started eating into it in rapid (about 0.5 to 1.5 seconds apart) single trades ranging in quantity around 5 to 25 AUR each. These came in bursts of maybe 20 to 40 trades. Then a pause and then it would start again. After it had subsided (my order filled 2/3rds) I placed another order slightly higher and the same thing happened again.

Maybe a misbehaving bot?
donator
May 20, 2015, 06:49:54 PM
It was suggested in main Auroracoin thread to move discussion about trading, investing etc. to a seperate thread in order to keep that one more focused on development and things not regarding market price.

I can understand why people are put off by others talking about profiting from a hype and all that, but keep in mind that 'investing', even 'gambling' fulfils a function. See post by Zangelbert Dingelback about the social role of the investor

So, feel free to

• discuss AUR price / walls / dump / pumps
  • discuss future value of AUR
  • vent your emotions about price or other things
  • discuss generally about aur / nationcoins / crypto / money / politics / society / science / religion / whatever...

please be civilized and truthful, thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: